Anyone else betting on the presidential elections?

Anyone else betting on the presidential elections?

Got about $250 on Trump. Got in early with a bet at 9.00 around Feb this year, then did another one a few months later at 3 something. Almost $1.5k payout if he wins. I think that's why I shitpost about him so hard.

Youre a fucking moron

Bet on these dubs instead

If you voted both sides couldn't you get profit off both? Or is the Hillary payout lower

read a book

WOW. YOU JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM, NOW GO PUT $1000 ON BOTH BEFORE THE BOOKIES REALIZE THIS CHEAT

It's illegal in the U.S. To bet on elections. But I really really want to. 99% of the time the result is predictable

Why don't politicians and civil servsnts in the know just bet loads on this when they know the outcome??

Same for to shows desu why not just bet £400 on X being the killer if you worked on the show? Easy money

Sad, I'll be taking my winnings and my dubs

yup.

Put 10k on shillary at pretty much even odds just after trump got his big post convention bounce.

Looking like damn good value right now.

Might hedge so i cant lose, or just let it ride.

15,000 usd from my college grant and loans. Hoping to make some quick cash.

All for hillary

what do you think soros and the cuckservatives do? that's the reason this faggots shilling so hard for hillary

Well I think when something like Brexit where everyone thought it was going remain is what prevents people from going all in

Honestly with my 10k on hillary at even, given the current odds all I need to do is put 3 or 4k on trump and I win money either way.

Hillary desu.

I support Trump btw. I also didn't believe majority would vote brexit so idk maybe something has changed.

Yes OP, I am betting 2000 Armor Piercing rounds of 5.56 NATO.

I bet, I win regardless of who wins the presidency.

I use nitrogensports to bet on the election, you gotta have bitcoin though. I got 5 bitcoins on Trump at 3.5x payout

Don't be too rough on him. Betting is illegal in most of the United States. We don't have a lot of experience doing it.

Think of it this way; flip a coin, place $50 on heads and place $50 on tails. What is the result if it's heads? What is the result if it's tails?

>Have $1000
>Want to make profit
>50% Trump 50% Hillary
>$500
>Trump wins
>Get $1000
or
>Clinton wins
>Get $1000

Either way you will get no profit

if the odds shift tho you can make money betting both sides. thats what I did.

When the odds were 50/50 I put 10k on hillary

Now the odds are 4:1.

so I'm going to put 4k on trump.

Hillary wins: I make 6k
Trump wins (trump payout is 16k, and i lose 10k on the shillary bet), so I make 6k.

guaranteed money.

but you can only do this if the lines shift hard like they have.

How do you have so much expendable income???

Trump will award me 30k bongbucks when he wins.

You, you are a smart man.

>you will never be her bad goy

Not him but I save like a Jew and am living at home.

If I lose my 6k investment I'll make back that money with little issue although it will delay moving out by a bit.

The betting parlor takes a cut from both sides. You can't even break even.

saving, being frugal and investing.

I rarely gamble tho and wouldn't recommend it. I just think because of the media shitstorms and emotional connections this presidential election is a decent chance to make money.

>I rarely gamble tho and wouldn't recommend it. I just think because of the media shitstorms and emotional connections this presidential election is a decent chance to make money.

This. Once I win I am NEVER gambling again, and can rest assured I took more from every single gambling site than I ever gave.

A lot of why I got in to this is a reaction against the bias media, who drive up the odds.

is this legal?

put 50€ at 4.0 and another 50€ at 4.2

easy win

I bet money on Brexit when the odds were bad because of the constant shilling and SAINT JO COX OF REMAINIA being false flagged.

Generally the bookies skew the odds more than polls because the cucks they expect cucks to vote for the establishment.

A week before the referendum some cucks were putting on mammoth bets on Remain to skew the odds and try to shill the public into thinking even the bookies are pro-remain.

Going to bet on Trump now for the lulz