Other urls found in this thread:

uesp.net/wiki/General:Demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=VnracFjiC_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. snow nigger

> posting Sup Forums shit on Sup Forums

LMAO

>48%

This kind of intertwines with both of them, this is clearly a political issue albeit fictional

stormcloaks are basically texas if it wanted to secede and empire is united states. empire was better choice

t. aldmeri shill

I can't fight no more though, I have a weak knee.

The problem are the joos
ehm Thalmor

The Thalmor conspiracy should have been blown wide open and the Stormcloaks ally with the Imperium to form a new National Coalition to eliminate Aldmeri.

>supporting a Thalmor operative sent to disrupt Skyrim into civil war and weaken the Empire of Men even further cause "muh banned Talos worship" the Dominion didn't give a fuck about to check up on until Ulfric decided to go full retard and kill the High king

Cyrodiil is worse, only 25% of the population is actually native

For anyone who's interested, here's all the graphs + more info

uesp.net/wiki/General:Demographics

How are Nords and Imperials different races by just living in different cities? And how can you be dragon born if you're not a nord?

People should know when they're conquered

this has a underlying political theoretical discussion.

i dont know why, but i felt compelled to side with the stormcloaks. i saw the empire as being just a bunch of overbearing ass holes who had NO REASON to be there, literally, no reason.

now, to draw similairities, the us needs oil in sandbox countries, so thats why we occupy them..

not again, liberal media. not again.

This. The Goys fell for the True High King meme

Ulfric does not have the capability to take down the elven menace on his own, like it or not the Imperial legion is the only army capable of fighting the elves that has a chance at winning. What Ulfric should have done was plan with the intruding Imperials to take down elves.

>2281
>not supporting NCR
Legionfags pls go

Status: Asset (uncooperative), Dormant, Emissary Level Approval

Description: Jarl of Windhelm, leader of Stormcloak rebellion, Imperial Legion veteran

Background: Ulfric first came to our attention during the First War Against the Empire, when he was taken as a prisoner of war during the campaign for the White-Gold Tower. Under interrogation, we learned of his potential value (son of the Jarl of Windhelm) and he was assigned as an asset to the interrogator, who is now First Emissary Elenwen. He was made to believe information obtained during his interrogation was crucial in the capture of the Imperial City (the city had in fact fallen before he had broken), and then allowed to escape. After the war, contact was established and he has proven his worth as an asset.The so-called Markarth Incident was particularly valuable from the point of view of our strategic goals in Skyrim, although it resulted in Ulfric becoming generally uncooperative to direct contact.

Operational Notes: Direct contact remains a possibility (under extreme circumstances), but in general the asset should be considered dormant. As long as the civil war proceeds in its current indecisive fashion, we should remain hands-off. The incident at Helgen is an example where an exception had to be made - obviously Ulfric's death would have dramatically increased the chance of an Imperial victory and thus harmed our overall position in Skyrim. (NOTE: The coincidental intervention of the dragon at Helgen is still under scrutiny. The obvious conclusion is that whoever is behind the dragons also has an interest in the continuation of the war, but we should not assume therefore that their goals align with our own.) A Stormcloak victory is also to be avoided, however, so even indirect aid to the Stormcloaks must be carefully managed.

>the imperial province
>imperial
>white

If we just kill the (((thalmor))) the world will be a better place, shitty empire and their lack of winning elf wars.

Nords are the race designed to catch all the right wing white niggers.

Mongoloids who dont know fuck.

Imperials are the only good choice

Whatever, nerd.

>wanting a corrupt republic that forces you to pay taxes for nothing

good goy

70% white at least

ENCLAVE YOU FUCKING NIGGER

ENCLAVE

NCR are shit

>mfw I fucked up and sided with them like a good goy

I'll have to play the game again

I hope none of you n'wah worship that anti-meretic bastid Talos.

The only good race is breton. Near magic immunity is the only redpill.

Get out of here reachnigger.

Why support either?

The Empire is shit, a hollow imitation of it's former self lead by cowards. And Ulfric is a power hungry cuck that is doing exactly what the (((Thalmor))) want.

The only true path to happiness within Nirn is to withdraw from society or achieve ChIM and start your own empire that will never want for a strong leader as you will always be there to lead yourself or appoint a temporary leader in your absence.

>picking sides in a war orchestrated by the ((((elves))))
Imperials at least have a chance at fighting against the elves due to their power but stormcloaks are just being silly by clinging to their land.

>bretons
>white

The real redpill is being redguard and nigging every single race and stealing as much as you can and killing for that dank xp

For those of you that enjoyed skyrim even a little bit I highly suggest the mod Enderal, a complete remake of skyrim from scratch, the absolute best rpg I've ever plated, it's superior to any game bethesda has made. No troll, try that shit niggers.

Best of all it's free, you just need to own a copy of skyrim.

youtube.com/watch?v=VnracFjiC_k

they are the lesser evil

Can you kill children?

Is it compatible with other skyrim enhancement mods?

Redguards are Ahmed's. The closest nigger race in tamriel is the orcs.

>best rpg ive ever played
>what is the Witcher 3

25% not including all the nameless NPC's, guards n shit

Skyrim belongs TO THE ORCS

It is but you don't need mods, it already uses hundreds if not thousands of modifications built in.

I played redguard because you can have an afro

Better than witcher 3 friend :^)

Legion every day
Enclave a reluctant second, closely followed by House

ayo hol up

Still, it can't be over 50% native.

Isn't Cyrodiil modeled at least partly after Britain? You should be ashamed of yourself

>hurr durr it's good coz it's popular
KoToR is the best linear rpg
Warband is the best rpg

Is it bad that I enjoy Elder Scrolls threads more than regular Sup Forums?

>

Cyrodiil is a jungle.

I swear to FUCKING god If I see some CUNT that says 'CHIM is console commands' I will fucking kill them. I will fucking MURDER THE NEXT PERSON THAT SAYS 'CHIM IS CONSOLE COMMANDS'

its good because its good
have you even played it?

Why aren't you vampiric ubermensch?

>warband
well there are quite a few contenders for "best", but since warband is shit without mods, i cant say it is among them

ChIM is TESConstruction kit.

They're the only thing keeping the Dominion out of Skyrim.

You're a witty little cunt I'll give you that.

It works out at around 42%

And also fuck you m8 racial diversity barely exists in Scotland

I'm überübermensh because I use cheat codes

Are Argonians honorary whites?

Dark Elves are honorary white

Checked for truth. Only the most dumb cunt Nord squatting in his yurt wouldn't see that Ulfy is good for the Thalm. He runs around shouting and half the realm follows him because "muh ancestors"

>4E 201
>siding with the upstarts that will shatter the Empire and allow the Thalmor to completely overrun human lands
Fucking cuck.

>being addicted to the hemoglobin jew

No. Fucking gray skins get out of windhelm

>getting cucked
>good
fuck off
vampires suck

Just the females.

T. Dawnguard

>having a nonwhite leader

>held up against an Daedra invasion to the point that they themselves invaded Oblivion
clearly

Kotor was really good, but Witcher 3 was seriously the most fun i've had with a game in years. It deserved all they hype it got.

>implying i sided with the dawnguard
fuck outta here
killed both sides

Hell no.

All mer are shit, except the high elves.

>orcs
Dumb, brutal gorilla-tier race who are only useful because of their strength

>khajiit
Lying gypsies who sell shitty probably stolen wares, why would they caravan around anyways if the shit's theirs?

>argonians
Constantly joke about stealing and occasionally outright admit they do it

>dark elves
Ugly, poor and vile. Good banter though

>wood elves
A primal race, akin to native Americans.

Fact: beast races are the most powerful races in tamriel

LUSTY

Because I'm a werewolf ubermench instead, fuck you undead shitbags
>MFW after out Castle Volkhiar at midnight in beast mode

>being cucked by hircine

Loving every laugh

Miraak was right!
I'm the most powerful dragonborn as of yet, i shouldn't be bothered by the civil war in skyrim. If they annoy me i'll just fus ro da them into the planes of oblivion. Fuck you mortals

Last i checked dragonborn is being an avatar of akatosh. Doesent really care about race.

>supporting any of the factions
>not using Yes Man to kill house, drive the ncr and legion out of the mojave and creating your own chaotic anarchic state.

feels good ruining everything for everyone in the nevada state

This thread again?
Trying to cash in on the popularity of the previous one fag
TL;DR Skerrumm is for duh nordzz while taking thalmor dick all the way in

All men (except redguards) came from an ancient continent called Atmora in several different waves. They migrated into Cyrodil and each group stayed among their own for thousands of years forming their own genetic identity.

>Wanting to go to a glorified bar full of braggarts for eternity
>Not wanting to be part of the Great Hunt forever
Who's the cuck here

>Bretons
>Imperiale
>White

>2016
>skyrim
what the fuck
shit game

>4E 201
>Not practicing the noblest of magical arts

Explain yourselves.

>Talking to niggers who didnt even help create Mundus.

Argonian master race.

>bretons
>white

Uhh, I'll give them an honorary Nord title. They're a mix of nords and some faggot elves, enough to completely debunk their whiteness.

Some imperials near the hammerfell border look like nigger half-breeds though, I'd say they aren't white either

>practicing the mythic yawn jew
>not mastering the thu'um
+0.02 septims have been deposited to your account

>Not ending the genocide that the jew salamander lizard faggot race invented to kill off the krogan goyim
>Not being a renegade shepard
>Not banging Tali
>Wrex and Grunt not your best friends
>Garrus not your second best friend
>Choosing anything but the destroy option at the end

What are you a cuck?

yiff in hell

>play as a wood elf because I figure being smallest will help me sneak around, also I get to be a hobbit
>walk into Nordic cities, despite being the fucking dragonborn and saving their asses they're all ungrateful shits
>make a second save to test out joining the nords
>directly after then admitting they couldn't have overthrown the Imperials without me, they say all elves need to be purged
Fuck no. The Imperials might be the Jews but the Nords are the niggers of Tamriel. I'm not gonna side with their shit.

>warband
my nigga
maybe not the best broad rpg but definetly the best sandbox rpg

>Best medieval multiplayer "rpg"

FTFY

I get that a game is limited by it's time but holly fuck...
How did they, with a traight face, let this happen?

I remember this

I laughed audibly when that scene happened ahahaha

Argonians aren't mer or men. They're practically aliens from a neighboring universe that became part of Nirn in its initial formation

>when we all got played like a fiddle
>when the Empire is too weak anyway and the stormcloaks are controlled opposition
>tfw when this universe can't be saved from the thalmor

>not being Dragonborn
>not siding with whoever the fuck suits you at the time.