So Sup Forums, what do you guys think of this interactive map that shows all hate groups in the United States?

So Sup Forums, what do you guys think of this interactive map that shows all hate groups in the United States?

splcenter.org/hate-map

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-lives-matter-be-declared-hate-group-southern-poverty-law-n640136
zianet.com/web/dees1.htm
splcenter.org/about/staff
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, and by the way, this is the same organization that will be labeling "White Lives Matter" as a hate group (As if it even was a group in the first place).
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/white-lives-matter-be-declared-hate-group-southern-poverty-law-n640136

>general hate
>we generally disagree with their views, but can't categorize them because they don't fit in any of our dozen or so hate categories

Hmmm...really makes one contemplate

Bumping.

>holocaust denial group in the islands south of florida
Fucking kek, I thought it was mostly rich jews down there?

theres one of these in my city too

The agencies responsible for US Border are the US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) amdn US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

This is just some bunch of hicks that called themselves whatever they wanted.

This made me chuckle

They have the Midland hammerskins in my small town of 13,000 people and the Nazis in a small town a few miles away.

This map is retarded bullshit that's wrong. If either of these places had these groups, I'd know about it. Everybody knows everybody around here. People talk.

0/10 shitty map

but where is Sup Forums

>Florida Family Association
>literally one guy that spoke out against Islam
>classified as a "General Hate" group

SPLC is a joke

Sup Forums is everywhere but also nowhere

Hehehehhe

I have a packet from splc with the gate map, it did damage control on black hate groups with an asterisk, saying slavery oppression.... cuck agenda

SHUT
IT
DOWN

I see they have added "alternative right" to their category list but have not added any groups to it yet.

I guess they are revving up to add people who support trump into that group.

Also I love how nation of islam is called black separatists instead of islamic hate group.

They dont seem to mind pointing out the christian element to christian hate groups.

do u think they'd be stupid enough to believe that Sup Forums is a message board site run by a small town of men in north western Wyoming?
Like some kinda Cop Land esque version of the "Alt-Right"

someone needs to handpick the dumbest journalist from those top horseshit newspaper and online articles and give them this tip, keep it very low key

Who knows, I doubt it but its never a good thing to underestimate the stupidity of others.

>the only "hate groups" near me are a traditional catholicism church and an anti immigration group

Only four hate groups listed in N Idaho... I was wondering why the north half of the map seems so empty.

Fuck yeah! There's not one but three neo-nazi clubs within driving distance of my house! Thanks! I'm signing up today!

>Traditional catholicism

Is that the same religion mel gibson is apart of. The type whos priests still have their backs faced towards their congregation and do all their sermons in latin?

I here they love harping on the "JEWS KILLED JESUS!" thing

>radical traditional Catholicism

I'm fucking mad

>Hate group activities can include criminal acts, marches, rallies, speeches, meetings, leafleting or publishing.

Expressing opinions that the (((SPLC))) doesn't like makes you a hate group now?

A reminder that Morris Dees is a money grubbing pervert zianet.com/web/dees1.htm

The FBI dropped them in 2014 as a hate group resource if I remember correctly. They are just boogeyman collectors and have no credibility. At least they don't take public funding.

He goes to the same church as my aunt. It is probably the most redpilled religion desu senpai

I thought the Vatican excommunicated that sect of Catholicism.

>hate groups in my state
>one skinhead group
>2 nigger groups
>allies of illegals group
>jew group
holy kek

Closest hate groups to me are the American Family Association and the KKK

Yes, (((Vatican II))) did.

I have an open discussion on the holocaust by me. Discussion = denial according to SPLC.

>so many jewish extremis groups
i guess that spl isn't that bad after all

>Border Patrol is a hate group

Rly Meak u think

Won't this list just help those who share these beliefs find other likeminded people?

Take a close look at the leadership
splcenter.org/about/staff

It gives me lots of cool things to look up, thanks!

the internet is located in area 51

things that make you go HMMM

Holy fucking shit! I remember this group too. Here's why this faggot organization calls them a hate group:
acpeds.org/the-college-speaks/position-statements/gender-ideology-harms-children

It's a very short read. You should all check it out. A society of medical professionals are correctly stating that when you deliberately try to mess with children's minds, you will fuck them up in the long run.

Lmao they use anti illegal immigration as a reason to classify people as a hate group.

Thanks to the map I just found out about a book store near me that is classified as a general hate group. Also, all the hate groups in the city of St. Louis are black, which I'm surprised they listed.

>SPLC

the SPLC is a joke

they're a hate group

sage

Niggers and Jews. They need to get woke like this guy.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/