youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

START THIS THREAD BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

EPIC BOBBY POSTING xD

KING SLAYER MY WIFE NEEDS HER BULL

Laaaancel
GODS

More salt, Your Grace?

STOP THIS POSTING IN THE NAME OF YOUR KING!!!

Reddit meme

MOAR WINE!!!!!!!

WOOOAAARSTOOOAAARRIES

I SHAPPOSE THAT WINE IS OFF THE TABLE?!

Was breaking loyalty and oath seriously the reason everyone's so pissed at Jaime, even though the Mad King was a serious problem for the kingdom?

That's one thing that always kind of bugged me about Jaime's reputation

*UP VOTING INTENSIFIES*
Well memed OP xD

>nobody calls jaime kingslayer anymore

>what did the Mad King say when you stabbed him in the back?
>Burn them all

youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I

>Was breaking loyalty and oath seriously the reason everyone's so pissed at Jaime, even though the Mad King was a serious problem for the kingdom?
Yes.

CAREFUL NOW OP, BE VERY CAREFUL NOW

Jaime remained loyal to Aerys until the war was lost for the royalists and the Lannister soldiers were at the gates of the Red Keep. Most people don't know about the wildfire, so most assumed Jaime stabbed the king out of cowardice and to save his own skin, not because he thought Aerys was a madman who deserved to die

That and general distaste for the Lannisters due to their riches, Tywin being a bit of a stand offish cunt, and looking like opportunists that only joined the winning side when it became obvious that the old regime was on its way out

I always thought it was bull shit that people were mad and looked down at him. Everyone else was technically sworn to the crown and betrayed the fuck out of the Targs at this point.

what was this guy's endgame?

The timing and circumstances of the betrayal seem to matter. Jaime was sworn to the Targaryens until literally the last minute, and he changed sides by stabbing him in the back. The ironic part is that if Jaime had stood in front of Aerys at any other point and publicly quit/changed loyalty, Aerys would have killed him. He didn't have any other opportunity to switch sides.

BRING MORE WAAAAAAAAAALL

Not to mention that the entire point of Aerys having Jaime Lannister so close in his personal kings guard was another subtle fuck you to Tywin by removing his next heir under the sacred of the kings guard.

Before that, Cersei was supposed to marry Rhaegar. Aerys pretty much told Tywin his daughter wasn't worthy of the dragon cock.

I see your point. Who the hell knows what Jamie would have done if Aryes had not essentially "forced" him to make a move.

Getting stabbed by a child in a tunnel and then burned alive while trying to blow out a candle.