Can anyone here explain why Sup Forums doesn't condemn this show?

Can anyone here explain why Sup Forums doesn't condemn this show?
>Hey, Morty, could you hand me that *BURP* god on my workbench.
>R-Rick, there is no g-god o-
>That's right, Morty! There is no God! Fuck you and my family. WUBALUBADUBDUB! SHIT ON THE FLOOR! I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!
>*BURP* Hey Morty did you go to the *BURP* store like I asked?
>Y-yeah Rick I s-sure did our fans were t-there with me
>Oh Morty *BURP* good 4th wall hey *BURP* did you *BURP* get *BURP* everything *BURP* on *BURP* the *BURP* list *BU
>W-well I tr-tr-tried Rick except the l-last thing on the list
>'God' is last on the list right *BURP* Morty?
>Y-yeah Rick I couldn't find g-god–
>Exactly Morty! No one can find God because he isn't real! SHIT DICK POOPY POOP WUB DUB
>FUCK GOD, FUCK RELIGION, I'M SMART, WUBBALUBADUBDUB GET SCHIFTWY SHIT ON THE FLOOR YEAH! NIHILISM! *tips fedora*
>hey morty *BURP* come here
>o-okay rick
>look up on that roof you see *BURP* that right there look at that
>w-what rick
>that *BURP* god on the roof
>b-but rick there isn't a god o-
>YOU'RE RIGHT MORTY THERE ISN'T A GOD
>SCHWIFTY DIARRHEA KILL ME NIHILISM
This is the show in a nutshell

>I can't detect nuance and subtlety
We get it, you're a pleb who got Lynched on by Dan Harmon.

Its cheap nihilism kils me.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

i condemn and disavow rick and morty on behalf of Sup Forums

Are you new?

Because only redditors and newfags like it. Anyone who's been here longer than about 2 years can instantly identity it as cancer. I suspect the mods and jannies are autistic reddit and memey fans themselves considering they dont move the threads to

>Can anyone here explain why Sup Forums doesn't condemn this show?
we have like 10 threads a day condeming this show
it's good though

you must be new here

Anime is the lowest tier of entertainment.

because mods will ban you for saying what it really is

We shit on it all the time user but the shills are strong and reddit is persistent in their plebness

gingerlord actually is

I sometimes enjoy watching the show but I don't think it's anything deeper than a mildly-entertaining show. Not sure what the huge hype about it is. It is also pretty unfunny at times.

lurk more, shitposter

swaglord probably watches it with his dumb fucking kids

Jewlord and his wife's children should be sentenced to death and his wife given a mercy killing

He must be new. Very new.

For the same reason it doesn't condemn GoT or TWD

check out this tryhard

The show is good, about nihilism and stuff, but they fucked up on third season. No series I know of has gone to downhill so fast like this one.

>The basement dwellers on this board out more energy into hating it than the writers do
Remember that the show is Harmon and Roiland fucking around and animating it. There's no underlying plot, at least nothing cohesive. There's not enough reason to hate this show, just like there's not enough to love it. It's an ok episode goof off and nothing more.

>Blah blah gods not real
Autism

>Sup Forums doesn't condemn
Dude Sup Forums was shitting all over this hunk of shit, Nu-Sup Forums however loves it and repeats everything they hear in it.

garbage thread

anime is redditshit, you stupid reddit tourist

Am I the only person who can see that Rick is supposed to be a piece of shit and nobody is supposed to want to be like him? When did this place turn into a bunch of "DOOM is devil worship"-tier soccer moms?

You really think if you fake it hard enough we cannot see you? you really think we cannot see you calling random things reddit but acting reddit on reddit things? you are easy to spot your attempts are embarrassing to say the least

You clearly don't understand the term reddit and why you are it.

This made me laugh more than the new season.

anime is very much not reddit
I'm not even a weeb, but I respect them
they are the oldfag subculture on this website

No, you don't understand, the show is okeyish, but the fanbase absolutely ruins it because they grab upon easily repeateable quotes regardless of meaning or context, these people are heatable, they are capable of ruining countries and you should not socialize with them, its ok to enjoy rick and morty but shit on it to keep these idiots away.

Community sucked. This.. this is good.

>children are posting on Sup Forums

Sup Forums condemns it dozens of times a day. stop pretending like you're not aware.

You know you're part of the problem right?

This is the greatest post i've seen in days

Why are american working class milenials so sensitive about religion? Is the exposure to upper class americans and europeans making who live better lives despite lack of religion making you uncomfortable? Are you having trouble finding that sweet church going girl?

>and you should not socialize with them, its ok to enjoy rick and morty but shit on it to keep these idiots away.

Thats exactly what i do

Season 1 was very well received here.

reddit loves animu

Reverse psychology isn't going to salvage this shit. Haven't seen a show go down hill this fast since the walking pleb.

Xavier is not funny though. It's more lolsorandum humor than Rick and Morty.

>Xavier is not funny though
t. brainlet

>guys 0.3% of people who visit reddit likes [SUBJECT]
>so [SUBJECT] is reddit
Reddit brainlets can't grasp how it works

why does morty have tits? is this a new episode they did? a muppets-esque episode?

>when you can't even have an educated opinion on a show because you let stupid internet memes dictate your viewing habits

oh I saw pictures of people on twitter say the pickle rick meme, oh I heard something reddit, BANE yeah, mindless greentext hurpa durp shit give me /you/s
this is you in a nutshell

Judging by subscriber count, the same percentage of redditors like rick and morty.

anime it's about cute girls and smug reaction pics

europe has a large and growing islamic movement, not sure what you're getting at.

This last episode was terrible and half the jokes were like the gentrification season of South park played straight.

Also way too much feminine insecurity. Nobody cares about your chosen method of exploiting beta orbiters brenda.

>t. faggot

people think they are still somehow censored by "moral majority" types, even though this has not been the case for quite some time.

>anime is reddit
>he proudly proclaims on the Sup Forums board for an anime discussion website

Without mentioning reddit, fedoras, or Jews, can Sup Forums prove the existence of God?

>"Can anyone here explain why Sup Forums doesn't condemn this show?"
>proceeds to greentext the contents of most rick and morty threads
???

>Sup Forums condemn
>Implying Sup Forums is unanimous
>Implying we should "downvote" something into obscurity.

Fuck off redditor you fucking shill faggot. Stop giving them free attention.

He's right you tourist from, Sup Forums, /vg/, /bant/, /r9k/, and fucking Sup Forums

sure, why not go to pol and ask them yourself instead of posting on tv you fucking spastic?

Don't disrespect the Lynched meme by using it for Dan fucking Harmon.

(You)
(You)
have your yous and fuck off

LEFT:
>after watching the movie alone and analyzing everything theres he shares his opnion of it on Sup Forums

RIGHT:
>watch crap with goofy bitch she keeps talking about unrelated stuff and looking at her cellphone everytime you pay attention to the movie she start doing things to get attention
>go to reddit and pretend to like the movie since its popular

Rick literally prays to God twice in the show, though.

the reason Sup Forums doesn't condemn it is because their criticism amounts to saying reddit or criticizing the character for burping like you did.

underrated

tips /r/TheRedPill branded fedora

Why is it call Rick & Morty and not Morty & Rick? I mean what alphabet are they using?

rick probably used a science to reverse engineer it that way

I don't even care for the show but don't know why people are so triggered about the god thing they said once.

because you have to hate anybody who is vocal about atheism because internet hat memes

>Is the exposure to upper class americans and europeans making who live better lives despite lack of religion making you uncomfortable?
Yeah, living in atheifag burgerland places where Jamal can kill you in your """safe""" housing district or being ruled by Achmid and Muhummad in your own continent while destroying your ancestors churches for more Sharia refugee camps sounds like Paradise

>#1 rated cartoon
>most original writing in a decade
>\tv\ doesn't like it

how contrarian and random. tell me about your're favourite sneed jokes.

It's the state of Sup Forums and the state of Television. There's nothing better to do that make autistic memes about a show they claim to hate that belongs to a site they claim to never visit.

@87154762

>white girl taking bbc

o i am laffin

>how contrarian and random. tell me about your're favourite sneed jokes.
>tell me about your're favourite sneed jokes.
>your're favourite sneed jokes.
>you're.

Because not all of Sup Forums are incapable of reading into narrative themes or understanding the concept of a flawed protagonist. Just like these dumb niggers that say the show is Nihilistic despite the fact that Rick is saved by Divine Providence twice.

So the only people who actually hate it to any degree are retards, trolls, or just some poor bastards who've only see some youtube clips of it.

>the humour of a 16 year old girl on facebook
>original writing

Guys it's simple:

Sup Forums
>kinos
>ludos
>drug induced existential delirium

Reddit
>films
>television
>movies

Sup Forums hates Rick and Morty because it triggers them because it reminds them of themselves. They dont like realizing they are as edgy as the characters and that being a rebellious teen atheist is actually cringe as hell. They put it down in a desperate attempt to pretend they are better than that.

>tl;dr: Sup Forums browsers are literally rick and morty and they hate being reminded of how much they hate themselves

>shitposts on website literally created so that a weab could shitpost about asuka
>complains about anime

If you're deviant enough to try out stuff like lynch or any non-normie films at all you're deviant enough to watch anime. You don't have to be a weab to recognize that evangelion is a good show

>but w-what if people think I'm a neckbeard for liking anime!

Watch things you like instead of shying away from content over stereotypes.

Bump

>They dont like realizing they are as edgy as the characters and that being a rebellious teen atheist is actually cringe as hell
we are /christian/ and /traditional values/ now, go back to 2008

Doesn't matter if they are oldfags, they are the retarded ones, it's all that matters.

>respecting literal basement dwellers

>triggered

Maybe it's like cartoons are for retards or something...

Yeah but now it's popular

Don't bother, the normies on these boards will always be a few years behind.

How is Xavier Chad if he keeps getting his ass beat up every other episode?

>yfw r&m writers unironically browse Sup Forums (this is confirmed btw) and started ramping up the "is no god" spiel just to troll you fags

How long until a FUCK DRUMPF episode comes out?

what are the odds of finding this statement in a reddit & morty thread? im guessing very very high.

bashed the fuck out

let's see shitposter-kun recover from this

It's Big Bang Theory for people that don't watch Big Bang Theory.

"im addicted to reddit" - Justin Roiland
this is confirmed.