kek that swivel cracks me up

>SAVE ME VARYS

AAAAHHH SAVE ME CHAOS

AND I SHUPOOSE MARRIAGE IS OFF THE TABLE ASHWELL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH SAVE ME LADDAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME PIT

so did he die a virgin?

>CAOSHH PLEASHE

Of course, maybe Lysa but he was disgusted by her.

Why didn't they save his death for the final season? Hell why didn't they save his death for the end of the episode?

There is an episode in season 4 where its heavy implied he had sex with Lysa because Sansa hears her screaming at night. Also Lysa once talked about their "wedding night long ago"

Harrenhall officially OFF the table

He's had sex with Lysa a few times, including before the series is set

HOTHEADS LEAVE

Someone post the look Arya gives at that very moment.

>heavily cucked his whole life
>finally gets to fuck a chick
>it's a fucking ugly sister
>dies

is he /ourguy/?

Is CIA a reptilian shapeshifter?

yes

SHANSHA PLEASH
MY ONLY CRIME ISH PLAYING WITH YOUR ARSHHH

Keke

YAMATE

SHANSHA SHTAHP

> I'M STILL IN CHARGE HERE

Why did they kill off the show's protagonist?

uuhhh pod is still alive

There would really be no Game of Thrones without Littlefinger

I fucking hate that smug look

SHASHA

they could have had him go gracefully at least, a small smile and a nice refrain of "When you play the Game of Thrones, you either win...or you die."

Not a crying bitch like Viserys

Littlefinger never felt like a bad guy. He just wanted to climb the social ladder. Why did he have to die?

honestly? I think the "yass queen slay" meme might not be too far off

> never felt like a bad guy
turns out he was a big one

Mess with the Queen, prepare to be slayed.
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Because nearly every single thing that happened in the show, especially the bad shit, was somehow related to him and his actions. And the north has a huge hardon for vengeance.

>You held a gun to his head
>You said, "He didn't fly so good"

The day, the flight plan died
So bye bye Mister Irish meatpie

youtu.be/p4FryTzcfJA

THINK AGAIN SHANSHA

didn't he encourage Joffrey to kill Ned

I was actually really heartbroken when he died. I haven't been able to get him out of my head.

Is Jon ever going to react to this or is everybody just going to ignore it happened while he pounds dragon poon?

>arya is really pissed off that sansa helped the lannisters

>arya spent an entire fucking season being tywins personal servant

too late to do anything, Jon hated Baelish anyway

why was he even in the room in the first place?

to watch smugly as Sansa had Arya executed

because the plot needed him to be there

so what was the purpose of the angsty sansa/arya scenes? purely to manipulate the audience?

couldn't be a ruse as baelish wasn't there to observe either scene. so they were really so stupid to the point of fighting against one another... until they weren't off screen?

Shcheming shchemes

it was to bring Sansa's arc to a close by finally outsmarting Littlefinger

Baelish rused a good ruse, but he slipped up by forgetting what a boy arya was.

When she proclaimed "Lord Baelish" I was literally left dumbfounded and my mouth agape. Kudos, GoT writers, for writing twists in such edge-of-your-seat fashion. Wow. Just wow.

Man fuck D&D. I shouldn't be able to come up with better writing than a $100 million show.

As dumb as this scene is it could have been saved a little if Little Finger goded Sansa into killing him herself as her father would have. The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword or whatever. Actually having to physically kill someone would probably fuck her up even more and it be a one last little win Peter gets even in death. But nope. Anime assassin Arya slits his throat with a shit eating grin after he literally cried for mercy. I hope D&D burn in hell.

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

>arya spent an entire fucking season being tywins personal servant

this user is disappointed in the character and not the poor writing

also checked

My feelings exactly.I was literally shaking on my seat.An upvote for you,friend.

i think it's unspoken common sense that he knows it's the writing. r u retarded?

top kek

Imagine how disappointing all the other characters' deaths are going to be. Imagine how disappointing Cersei's death is going to be.

I AM THE QUEEN
*dead*

Why is baneposting still so funny

sansa didn't outsmart shit.

she's been dragged along and saved by others for the entire series, but now they need the #QUEEEEEN #SLAAAAY moment so this shit happened.

Lord BANE?

No, I am. DRACAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYS

you have brain damage

Where does this quote for CIA come from? He never says it in Batman, and I dont think he says it in GoT

>he never watched other CIA cinematic universe kinos

Yeah every single person in Joffrey's inner circle encouraged him to let Ned live and have him take the black

But Littlefinger wanted him dead so in a peace agreement he could marry Cat, so he encouraged Joffrey to kill him so that he would look tough, especially with Stannis and Renly knocking at Joffrey's door

Funny enough, for all the bad shit Littlefinger did, he had nothing to do with the Red Wedding

youtube.com/watch?v=3C_BubeBU8E

It's from the novelization and popularly associated with the goofy face he makes when Bane is roughing him up.

Sansa didn't outsmart Littlefinger, Littlefinger went in over his head trying to start shit between the living Stark children with Jon away

Who would have thought the Starks wouldn't just start killing each other with a little encouragement from Littlefinger after all the shit they've been through?

And oh yeah, Bran is an omnipotent being now, so there's not a prayer in hell Littlefinger could have ever hoped to trick or outsmart him

It's the essence of this board, without it there is not Sup Forums.

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?
>youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA

Watch his eyes

kek, underrated post

>His smile and optimism - off the table

>Hehe we're gonna execute you without trial or even letting you take the black
>The future is female you shit