Robin Williams dead at 63

sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Investigators-Robin-Williams-hanged-himself-5683229.php

>The grim details of the death of comedian and actor Robin Williams were released Tuesday as flowers piled up at makeshift memorials and his children and ex-wife issued heart-wrenching statements about a "gentle, kind" man who seemingly had everything but inexplicably decided to hang himself.

>Boyd said Williams was last seen alive at 10:30 p.m. Sunday when his wife, Susan Schneider, went to bed. His personal assistant became concerned about 11:45 a.m. Monday, Boyd said, after Williams failed to answer knocks at his door.

>The assistant eventually managed to open the door and found Williams clothed, in a seated position and "with a belt secured around his neck, with the other end of the belt wedged between the clothes closet door and the door frame," Boyd said. "His right shoulder area was touching the door, with his body perpendicular to the door and slightly suspended."

>Williams was "cold to the touch," Boyd said, and rigor mortis had set in. Forensic scientists say it takes three or four hours for rigor mortis to begin after death.

>Investigators found superficial cuts on the inside of Williams' left wrist, and recovered a pocketknife with its blade closed and what looked like dried blood on it, Boyd said. The cause of death was "asphyxia due to hanging," according to preliminary results of an autopsy. Williams' children did not mention their father's depression or his struggles with chemical dependency, but Zelda made reference to dark times and an inability to find peace.

F

Didn't we already know this?

A year late.

its been over two years asshole, why did you have to bring this up again

He died 2 years ago faggot, get over it

Thanks Mandela

RIP he's gone too soon I loved him in Flubber :(

rip in piece robin harambiams

still saying he killed himself over his money problem because alimony law fucked him

his health problem were just the cherry on top

news is cyclic

He will forever live on in our memories and die again and again forever, nothing can stop his pain.

Is this post from some bot that went haywire or something? Possibly a slide?

F

HEY

GUIZ...
what did I miss?

Why didn't he sleep with his wife?

Was his family nice to him?

Man, this bored board needs a massive happening.

I still believe he killed himself wacking off!

Most likely, there was a movie about this thing where his son dies that way in the film, naturally he took an interest in it and tried it himself

Auto-erotic asphyxiation is deadly kids, don't do it

yeah, I agree, cover-up. I feel they should have told the truth instead of playing the suicide card

>Zelda made reference to dark times and an inability to find peace

Where's Link when you need him?

They didn't cover up PSH's erotic asphyxiation.

if I was PSH friend I would not have let them find him with a rig in his arm