Rogan is a bigger jew than actual jews, surprising for a manlet

yeah

Based rogan

very humble guy

#healthyasfuck

Do you love him?

As a person, yes.
Yes, he truely has quite the dream job
Just sitting down and talking shit to your retarded buddies, and some really interesting notable people from time to time too. He is an alpha and only buttmad manlets who are barely an ich taller than him will argue with that. The podcast is nice and kinda redefined the genre, that said i only watch when someone worth it is the guest. Normally skip the comedians, hunters and fighters which granted is like 80% of the show.

As a comedian,
nah not really, his last special was good, but the rest of his material i feel like his target audience is mostly uneducated white trash. Really dumb jokes about dumb shit.

The man is so middle of the road it's reckless. He drives 130 mph down the middle of the road listening to Led Zeppelin full blast, weaving between traffic.

Do you love him?

Yeah I don't get how he can be so down to Earth and thinking in his podcast and then so lowest common denominator with his comedy.

I like his comedy if I'm honest but can understand why someone wouldn't find it funny.

his podcast is great, but his standup is weak

I like him, it's just that he's so easy to make fun of

I like him a lot.

Not a fan of his standup at all, but he can be pretty funny in conversation with the right guest.

He's pretty dumb though and is bad at detecting bullshit.

I don't watch most of his podcast, but every now and then he has a good episode.

I love him just talking about animals with whoever.

fuck
kill
marry

The most inconsistent individual when it comes to politics. Although he does highlight how fucking retarded libertarian values are by preaching about them.

YOu are a coward.

BASED JOE

It doesn't matter. He left me

>skip the comedians, hunters and fighters

Jesus christ, kill yourself.

Wow, didn't realize Joe was part of the alt-right. Fuck that Nazi pig.

>sold out to commies
no

>Not realizing he's the most important undercover operative at our disposal
How dare you defame a real patriot.

underrated

>u-uh i d-dont really care about w-weed sir...

WEED, Jamie shovel more edibles down my throat. Hey, Do you want some weed? C'mon man, it's good for you.

Daily reminder that Steven Crowder triggered Amy Schumer so hard that she became the SJW she is today.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMKbqdhF77Y

TIER ONE OPERATOR

He's ok.

His podcast is /comfy/ as fuck when he isn't pissing off his guests or interviewing bored Chads.

was it kino?

Say what you will about Fox News but Red Eye is comfy as fuck. Based sidekick.