Honest thoughts on Lena Dunham?

Honest thoughts on Lena Dunham?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRU5fNomcZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Xhe is fat

Huh. I dont think about her at all.

I'd fuck her.

It's evident she has severe mental illness.

if it wasn't for Sup Forums I wouldn't know she even existed

Eeewwwwwwww!

I want to fuck her for hate's sake, staring into her black, loathing gaze and meeting it with my own as we laugh in feral cruelty and sickness.

is this shooped? also what this dude said tbqh

shoved pebbles up her sisters twat/10

She looks like an obese hamster with abysmal taste in tattoos and her professional works are shit

I'm just waiting her for eventual sex tape to be released so I can not watch it

Gas it

she's a child rapist and fat which is even worse

what do you guys think of her totally not abused and well adjusted sister?

she's quite the little fashion model!

it looks like her father was a potato

I want to lick her tummy.

I think her fifteen minutes is about up, isn't it?

wait i seem to remember her sister was hot

Her career is the masterpiece of upscale nepotism. Not since the days of absolute monarchy has there been anything like it.

She's Eric Cartman

i hope nothing bad happens to her and she lives a long life in the spotlight

id hate for her to die for only 10 things worse than her to pop up in her place

that is my nightmare
its like after phillip s hoffman passed then that unfunny faggot jim garafgagin whatever now takes all his comedy roles

just imagine phillip seymour as the kfc colonel
it makes me sad thinking about what could have been

...and we're back

She looks like a special needs kid

A crazy bitch, but she's cute.

Why did they give her a fucking show?

Sam Hyde needs to physically destroy her in self-defense.

pig disgusting degenerate hyper cunt with a marshmallow gunt i want to flying headbutt like raiden in mortal kombat.

the absolute state of you

looks like summer is still on the menus, lads

want to hate fuck her so bad

truly ugly on the inside and out

It's so fucking hot when the younger sister is so much bigger than the older one. I want to see her lezdom Lena as payback.

Because her parents are good friends with people in hollywood, as are the parents of all the girls co stars. Thats how this works.

I want both of them and you to be punted off of a cliff.

she should wear a burqa, that should be mandatory for her

Man, fuck women. They are whore-ish, disloyal, unfriendly, don't contribute anything to society, and are terrible for your morals and principles.

>Be in High School
>Be on Cross Country team
>Before every meet, our team is congregated under the team's tent waiting for the races to start
>Coach's wife and 1 year old daughter always show up about 30 minutes before the race
>1 year old daughter always recognizes out uniforms, and runs up to us to give each individual person on the team a hug
>We look absolutely ridiculous when she does this, and are laughed at by everyone
>One day I get absolutely annoyed when she does it
>She gets to me, and I push her off of me, propelling her about 4 feet in the air
>Coach is absolutely infuriated at me for refusing to babysit his child, and starts to yell at me
>Some other adults have to hold that faggot back from me
>I start to yell back and tell him how his daughter made our team look like an absolute joke before every race
>Kicks me off the team right then and there

I didn't give a fuck then, and still don't give a fuck now. I stood my ground and stayed by my principles. It's not my faults he's raising a whore for a daughter.

shes a gifted writer and girls is a great satire of how broken women are. people here are too poltarded to even watch it

white people was a mistake

Powerful, smart, sexy womyn.

Is this the one that Lena raped? Looks like xhe's not letting gender roles define xir. Yaaaaaaaaaas

(((white)))

This. Fuck women, fuck children, fuck marriage. Nobody gives a shit about us so we gotta look out for ourselves.

incestuous pedophile rapist

>fat
>ugly
>jewish
>sociopath
>liberal
>from new york
>raised by some faggy perverted cuck hipster father
>molested her sister
>feminist
>lied about being raped
>success only from nepotism
>talent less
>unoriginal
>her show is just a lame sex in the city rip off, but for smelly basket case urban hipster
>pretentious
>insecure
>uses her show as some way to make some petty point about her own petty problems
>vicariously lives through her fictional character by casting hot men to pretend to be attracted to her
>materialistic
>gaudy
>trashy
>liar
>greedy
>smelly
>isnt funny
>isnt charming
>stupid
>sycophant
>has a "2cool4school" attitude towards fame and hollywood that is all sour grapes shit, all the while desperately trying to latch onto the coatails of anyone more successful than her
>shills for Hilary (POSTSCRIPT: a leaked email from the campaign talked about how horribly received this all was and how it was hurting her campaign)
>annoying
>is the poster child for literally everything wrong with western society and is the reason everyone hates America

Am I missing anything?

I'd rather Jazz Jennings.

>i-its a satire, not a celebration
Nice revisionism

Lol, this

Who hurt you as a child?

>if you don't like Lena Dunham this means you want to beat up a 1 year old girls
I hope this is at least pasta and you didn't construct this straw man yourself.

is her sister a satire of how broken women are? did lena "write" her into that role by literally shoving rocks into her kid pussy?

so gifted, so #blessed

>(POSTSCRIPT: a leaked email from the campaign talked about how horribly received this all was and how it was hurting her campaign)

I'd like to see this email if you've got a pic.

I want to pound that fat ass. God I bet she is a freak.

>every single board falls for this pasta

Lol, i hope this is bait, if so 7/10.

I particularly enjoyed the babysitting part. Just lol.

>Fat yet she still manages to have tiny tits
In other words a failure all around.

}
Order of viewing
>Tits
>Legs
>Face
>Whole-package
youtube.com/watch?v=VRU5fNomcZc
Sums up my reaction quite well

What exactly does lena Dunham do? I always see hate for her and from what I've read I started to hate her too but I legit have no idea who she really is or how she is famous. I just know she molested her sister and wrote a book about it. anyone give me a quick bogdown of who she is and what she actually does?

Quite possibly the most unfuckable person on the planet

Only second to you.

>is the reason everyone hates america
that's the political and industrial establishment mostly through the cia, but the rest sounds good.

>being fat with no big juicy tits

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAVAHAHAVAVAVAAHAVVAABAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHA AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I thought she lost weight

>threads about shitting on Sam Hyde and worshipping niggers litter the board at the same time a Lena thread is up

What a shocker.

She looks a lot like an autistic girl I knew when I was younger who smelled like sour milk, so whenever I see her I smell sour milk, like smell-o-vision.

lmao
looks like a hooligan with tits.

Professional leech acting as a spokesperson for liberal virtue.
Often seen circlejerking high profile celebs so she can name drop and visit events.
...is what I've gathered over the years.
She also landed a role in some unknown show and flashed her vag and general fatness.

I dunno, if the stars aligned I think I would.
In a tension filled hate-fuck kinda way.

>people don't realize this is pasta

The state of Sup Forums.

I have a similar thing happen except its not rooted in memories or anything it's just when I see certain women my nostrils are flooded with the smell of hot garbage.

She looks a bit like the retarded freak I used to live next to as a kid. This takes me back to my most disturbing childhood memory.

>be 8/9 years old
>to the right of my house lives a divorced prick whose kids visit once every few months
>his FAS daughter is sort of friendly but kind of dumb
>his 10 year old son is a mentally challenged chubby midget and super violent (although he very much wanted to be my friend. I mostly acted friendly towards him and that kept him from biting me like he did with most kids on the street)
>to my left lives another divorced guy whose kids come over more often
>he has a son of about 11, a daughter of 9, and some disfigured 7 year old boy who was only physically challenged
>go over to the house on my house's left one day
>the 7 year old and FAS girl are playing in the living room
>dad is nowhere to be seen
>ask where the others are (the 11 year old was my best friend of the bunch)
>"they're upstairs"
>go upstairs
>hear crying
>enter the kids's bedroom
>the retarded freak is somehow raping the 9 year old girl with his 10 year old penis
>the 11 year old guy is sitting in a chair and is watching his sister getting raped
>the 11 year old is giving the retard directions
>walk away without them noticing me
>stop hanging out with those kids
>never mention it to anyone until this post

>ANOTHER Lena thread

Pls no, my balls can only produce so much semen

dad's (((artwork)))

she did

Hi Lena, when are you moving to Canada?

wew

wew

>that oje manlet in your friend group that everyone kind of ignores but tries to upstage everyone

dont look at this pic

why do white rich liberals always have complete freak show parents

Fucking gross. She looks like me if I were topless. Has she done anything to deserve life? I'm honestly asking because I am unfamiliar with her professional work and have only seen her in this photo which, by itself, suggests she could die without me caring.

too much money, too much inbreeding, among both Jews and WASPs

She's fuckable now.

She actually looks quite pretty there. Can you imagine...?

Christ, not one fucking attractive person in the whole goddam family!

Please provide a picture proving so.

this is why I'll never understand women who cut their hair short, she looks so much better with long hair.

She reminds me of that one cosplayer lolcow that never bathed. She was all over Sup Forums back in the day, pixie something or some shit.

she still needs a pair of double D's,dont know why she's worried they'd get in the way, if she's just eating and sitting most of the itme

I hear she's a comedian. Haven't seen any of her skits.

SHE'S A DISGUSTING FUCKING PIG BOTH INSIDE AND OUT AND EVERYTHING I FUCKING HATE ABOUT FAT UGLY FEMINISTS LOADED WITH A DELUSIONAL SENSE OF SELF-ENTITLEMENT!!!FACT!!!

Pixyteri.

This but unironically.

I just got a huge Colbert vibe.

>"D-List actor and circus clown wondering why it feels so drafty Lena Dunham..."

My wife watched this recently and since my computer is in the same room, I overheard a good amount. It was embarrassingly bad. Like, you know when a show has a character that's supposed to be annoying because it opens up storylines or gives you reasons to chuckle? Well, Girls is kinda like that, except that all the main characters are annoying with the sole purpose of being annoying because somehow being annoying shows how real life girls are or something.

>Be literal aryan goddess
>insist on associating with jewlet who openly advocates for white genocide

Why

she's a rapist. end of story

mmm, those jowls.

hideous

She is absolutely fucking monstrous. A beast. A creature sprung from men's nightmares.

Repulsively fat. But AT THE SAME TIME no tits or ass.
Face like a man. An UGLY man. She has the look of an ugly weak man you know you couldn't count on when the chips were down. Even as a man, repellent.
Pallid skin like that of a corpse.
Body appears misshapen, like those retarded kids in the special class at school that would sit all hunched with their malformed frames bent in some strange posture. A gingerbread man that was taken out of the oven too soon.
Hair like a moldy rag thrown atop a gargoyle.
Tattoos that look like a diseased skin disorder.
Looks like she smells bad too.
Awful personality, by all accounts.
Grating voice.
Child molester.

A 0/10 nightmare. Completely repugnant across the board. Not a single redeeming feature.

I see Lena Dunham as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Lena Dunham is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Lena Dunham does it for me.