>Sam is homeless!

one dollar extreme

suck dick much ?

savage

>MDE skits were sometimes full of Sup Forums dogwhistles
literally Sup Forumss guy and by virtue of that, /somewhatourguy/

hi sam

latimes.com/nation/la-na-daily-stormer-20170602-story.html

>Most of the Daily Stormer’s donors on WeSearchr are anonymous, with the exception of the comedian Sam Hyde, who pledged $5,000.
>When contacted for comment, Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish and then boasted that $5,000 was nothing to him.
>Hyde’s TV show on Cartoon Network’s “Adult Swim” programming block was canceled last year, but not before >Hyde amassed a following among the loosely knit movement of white nationalists, misogynists and anti-Semites that has come to be known as the alt-right.
>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,”
>Hyde said in a phone interview, laughing, when asked why he donated to support the Daily Stormer.
>“For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”

Usually I get annoyed when I hear someone say something is a Nazi dog whistle, because it's usually something fucking stupid like doing the "okay" sign. But in this case it's actually true. I watched one episode of this where he went to a mall...a black person's mall, and just randomly said "my name is David Duke".

>Hyde asked the reporter if he was Jewish
>“Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote,”
>“For the reason why, you can say I want reporters to know I make more money than them, especially Matt Pearce.”
jesus christ every time it fucking kills me

dude just doesn't give a fuck

>They call me doorway
>They call me pink dress

They call me cancelled.

>they call me fake news

Nothing will come close to this. It's far and away the best Hyde-kino he ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjPQ_jVlEnQ

OH GOD DELETE THIS FUCKING DELETE THIS

is he a jew, or what.

I see and hear a jew, but people keep saying he isn't. Same with eric andre who i can tell is a jew by his culture degrading comedy.

>Don’t worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That’s a quote

I'm not alt-right but that's funny

He's a self hating Jew, like Weev. He didn't get a show on AS by accident you know, only people of the (((tribe))) get those kinds of chances. That said Sam still fucked it up by biting the hand that fed him.

>youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

catchy tune

2017: I am... forgotten...

>Rodney you plonker gringo
What is he supposed to be dressed as?

thanks for a straight answer.
so he is clearly a jew, so why are there so many Sup Forums tier threads praising this guy as some kind of edgy comedy genius when he's basically an uglier andy samberg and nearly just as funny.

that's not a dogwhistle. everyone knows who david duke is.

he also dogwhistled some /r9k/ memes with that blind dating skit with the old whores.

still on the fence on this. he looks like he could be 1/4-1/2 jewish.

1:46
youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

>Sam is a surface-to-air-missile
*eyeroll*

LOL
How can he keep getting away with it!?

>one dollar extreme

>Fucked a tranny
>Fucked an underage

Fucking what did I miss?

internet rumors

But like 1/20 blacks know who David Duke is. They are focused on getting another dimebag and 40oz

He raped my gf, too.

There's an infographic with screencaps and logs from where Sam fucked a tranny from /soc/.

GIVE ME BACK MY HEALTH INSURANCE, TIM!

I NEED IT!

>Fat
>Disgusting
>No talent
>on government assistance
>Sexual degenerate who has sex with men
>HIV positive
>Envious of Jews

Truly the master race

>HIV positive

>ywn be the dirty tranny who pozzed Sam Hyde's neghole

No talent? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as outlet to deal with his demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Conspiracy theory.

Get mad, cunt. The Michael Cera skit from Twin Peaks was like something straight out of MDE.

COMEDIC INTELLGENTSIA think alike.

Your fedora is too tight and cutting off circulation to your brain.

hah

Do you just have this as a copypasta? Why do you dislike him so much that you slink around in the shadows and waste your time making up things to get back at someone you;ve never met, never will meet, and will in some way be remembered, unlike you. Get a better hobby. No one likes you as you are.

White knighting for Sam Hyde isn't much better user.

>deliberately offend other people
>pretend to not care about anything and act invincible

I have no problem with this, but then,

>show gets cancelled
>call into Tim Heidecker's podcast to cry like a bitch

Pathetic.