A24's streak was definitely broken with this one. How disappointing

A24's streak was definitely broken with this one. How disappointing.

Everything they do is shit anyway, because they've never backed the seven or eight current directors I personally value. That sounds like I'm being ironic, but I'm not, I have no use for anything they've backed, it's all garbage to me.

Oh yeah Sea of Trees, American Honey, Moonlight, and Free Fire, what a streak!

Yeah it was pretty shit.

>movie is called "it comes at night"
>50 minutes in
>there's nothing that comes at night
>it's a generic "there's a sickness and we can't trust each other, as a new guy arrives at the home of some characters" movie

couldn't even finish it

was so excited for some kind of thing coming out at night kino too

who are the directors my friend?

Not one to usually complain about films not explaining mysteries, but they should have explained at least one fucking thing. Did the kid open the door? Who put the dog there? How did gramps get sick?

It looked nice. That's more than you can say for most current horror

kek this

Zack Snyder
David Fincher
Paul Thomas Anderson
Linklater
Christopher Nolan
Alejandro Innaritu
Wes Anderson

It Comes at Night is empty, soulless garbage. It kinda reminded me of Midnight Special in that way.

Pic related is the only good horror movie since The Blair Witch Project.

>Oscar for best picture
Yeah what a blunder that was

>only good horror movie since The Blair Witch Project.
oh fuck off

>oscars
>arbiters of quality
>2017

Okay I forgot [REC]

Most best picture winners are forgotten trash - like that recent silent movie meme. Study your film history

even if it didn't win just for being about faggot niggers (and everyone knows it did), he's still right about the other movies he named and more.

I didn't say it was good i I just said it wasn't a bad movie for them.

the most reddit post all week

congratulations.

Free Fire is great and Moonlight won Bewt Pic. Have you of you fags even taken a film appreciation class on editing?

Those guys don't need any help getting their movies made idiot

pls let misteri bee!
fuck off, lindelof

>muh edgy shaky camera
You need to go back if you thought Moonlight had good or unique editing

The kid didnt open the door he was too short. It was the black kid. He was also the one to get the dog back there but he wasnt aware of this because he was sleepwalking the whole time. I think the grampa got sick from the water which resulted in them having to constantly boil/filter it like you see in the movie

Yeah, Moonlight's editing was nothing special but Free Fire was basically a film student with a budge and amazing editing and sound design retard

There's very little mystery to it. The nigger is a sleep walker and he's the one who brought the dog inside.

Haven't gotten a chance to watch Free Fire yet. Thought you were solely talking about moonlight.

the plebs ITT make me laugh

stick to GoT/Avengers flicks you reddit pansys

I wish Midnight Special was good.

wow what a pleb filter

10/10 movie

idiots cant tell shit

I thought there was going to be this large set up to this crazy thing in the end, but I honestly felt like there was no real pay off to this movie.

t. brain addled by flicks

okay, pal

Poster looks really good tho.

True, i would feel better about hanging up a print of it if the movie was actually good

>man is the worst monster of all

This was predictable boring horseshit we've seen a hundred times before. This is a subject that comes up in almost every zombie/post apocalyptic movie there is, I dont understand why whoever greenlit this would find this a necessary addition.

I dont know what I expected, but I expected something interesting, not just a shallow commentary on how humans turn on each other when they fear for their lives.

Mediocre performances, mediocre score, mediocre everything.

Watch The Road instead. You will get the same themes, but with alot more heart and weight and it's lot more haunting than this.

Based patrician

The movie was boring. As well as some terrible acting from some of the cast. Some of the line delivery was so bad I found myself laughing out loud.

Anybody have a quality rip of Good Time? I need to see it so bad but there's no where nearby playing it.