ITT: TV Preachers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8KIoKYi0ex0
dailywire.com/news/20366/update-did-joel-osteen-really-deny-hurricane-paul-bois
youtube.com/watch?v=F1sJDhJ-6iE
youtube.com/watch?v=6_pV0H5ieiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Joel's my favorite of that genre. I thought the heat he got for not immediately opening his church during the hurricane was unjustified - he probably has board members to consult. It seemed to be a case of "blame the nearest Christian" - most of the people badmouthing him on Twitter were clearly people who hate ANY Christian. There are many, many criticisms to be made of his messages and ministry, but criticizing him for erring on the side of caution was disingenuous at best.

>DONT WANT THE SOPPING MUDRACES SHITTING UP HIS PLACE OF BUSINESS
PRIVATE PROPERTY NO TRESPASSING t. MEGACHURCH :^)

LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG, LIKE A MODERN DAY JESUS CROSSED WITH TOM CRUISE

Hypocritic Christians

His congregation is very mixed.

Wrong decade for this bullshit, redditfriend.

>Hypocritic

Repent

>Christian
>no cross in his church
>symbol of Lakewood is an L(ucifer) and a torch (light bearer/Lucifer)
>show is on DayStar(Dawn/Light/Lucifer) TV
>Logo of DayStar is an elongated Pentagram

he's on some True Detective Season 1 shit

Don't forget the globe on stage. He's promoting a one world government.

Must think he's in the running for False Prophet

One of the originals

Was it Trump who once said, "Just look at that face?"

>in burgerland theres a church everywhere like starbucks and mcdonalds
>people actually watch tv preachers

why

Joel Osteen is a charlatan huckster, but he did nothing wrong when it comes to the hurricane.

RAIN?

paul and jan.

they had their own channel and sat on tv all day

because if you listen to them and give them money you too you will get rich and live the good life

He has a big church

So are we just going to ignore how he looks exactly like CIA?

How will christfags ever recover, honestly this exposed what a scam these megachurches are

see

youtube.com/watch?v=8KIoKYi0ex0

Holy fuck. Biopic starring CIA when?

>"Tell me about Jesus! Why does he want me to have your money?!"

Joel Osteen is a hack, but he did nothing wrong in this case.

dailywire.com/news/20366/update-did-joel-osteen-really-deny-hurricane-paul-bois

Fuck this cocksucker

Yo let's jump him

Most christfags think he's a despicable piece of shit as well.

Uh, you don't get to bring friends into my church.

are you probably know, osteen has about as many christian detractors as atheist detractors because he is very popular all over but especially in the bible belt, and the old time preachers find his message too lighthearted, and also, the old timers are losing their flock to osteen

not sure wtf the twitter thing was about since his church is a renovated stadium with a lot of subcellars and that shit floods

>fake news

>not sure wtf the twitter thing was about since his church is a renovated stadium with a lot of subcellars and that shit floods

Because people already hate Joel Osteen, and they wanted this story to be true. I hate Joel Osteen, but his explanation is perfectly reasonable.

>atheists demand proof that he is really flooded, has opened the church doors, etc.
>not posting proof they have donated money themselves, just generally acting superior

Atheists BTFO

Why should he have to prove he donated money?

This guy but only because he has a really funny name

this guy definitely fucks kids

I know he doesn't look exactly like Osteen but I think MM would be the best actor for the role.

CIA mixed with Alan Ruck maybe.

Because atheists act all high and mighty like they are better than christfags, demanding they are helping the less fortunate, but never do the same.

Absolutely, there's a lot of spite out there.

Yep. I don't hate him, glad you're being fair-minded, there's a lot of rabies flying around these days.

Pastor Manning is always pure kino
youtube.com/watch?v=F1sJDhJ-6iE

WTF is that thing on the left?

Forgot to add that I was kinda happy that in a show with such tremendous heaps of fedora tipping, he wasn't written into a stereotypical crooked twofaced liar preacher, but an actually somewhat honest, but deeply flawed character.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_pV0H5ieiw

Holy shit i would have no problem giving all my money to this guy

>megachurches preaching the "prosperity dogma" are not considered to be cults

What the fuck?

kek

Let's be real, these hacks are not even Christian and probably don't believe in most shit they preach. They are only looking for people gullible enough to fall in a brainwashed pyramidal scheme.