What the fuck??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nukaaka_Coster-Waldau
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we need russian
>I have man for job

he's got market cornered, name better russian-like actor

Obviously a drug lord.

I don't think there is a single thing I've seen this guy in that I haven't liked him, his character, or thought he wasn't right for the part.

Good for him he is crushing it.

>qt nip wife
>$200mil
what a guy

Ron Perlman is equal but not superior. Ron Perlman can play any role.

>Its real

How the fuck is /ourguy/ Eric Roberts not worth anywhere near that much?

Anton yel-

user?...user are you ok!?

>marrying an asian

I don't know why but every time something like this happens I laugh like a retard. Last time I was at uni and a guy said that his gf was from Taiwan. I had to close my mouth with my hand otherwise I would burst out laughing.

Sup Forums has ruined me.

he was bretty fat in American Gods

Because he's mostly in shitty low budget direct to dvd flicks.

How much is ourguy worth

Kek

>Be at friends watching a tv show a morning after partying
>See mixed race couple
>Start chuckling and look at him
>No reaction at all
This website seriously ruins people, I didn't use to care about race

Then maybe you should stay off Sup Forums and help keep them in their containment boards.

his lucifer from constantine is downright incredible

Very true. Good casting.

>rolf peter ingvar storm

Not going to lie, that name is pretty fucking based.

Swinton was extra cute as a boy angel.

Sup Forums is a containment site

Anton Yelling for someone to get this car offa me. HEEEEEY!

Stormare is the intelligent Russian tough guy archetype

Anton was the meteosexual/ effeminate boypucci Russian archetype

Sup Forums loves asian women. they haven't been tainted by the BBC. literally their whole motivation for their politics.

in ton aof movies, rich as fuck and most people dont even know his name. based. meanwhile half of the most famous american actors ruin their own lives with 5 years. lmao ww3 when?

Because weak men like asians in general. My old accounting teacher id talk to back in the day had an asian wife and when i found that out i kinda saw into his life more. Lost a bit of respect for him

>respected people ever
lelz

The owl guy from Watchmen is also worth a shit ton. Never see him in anything so that was a surprise.

Yes because I want a roaster white girl that will have an attitude and will jump onto the next best thing once she has had her fun with me and taken me to the cleaners. White girls are trash.

What's with you guys that scream constantly Sup Forums for routine Sup Forums posts?
Where the fuck you weirdos come from?

I'm guessing he didn't make all that from acting jobs

You're supposed to look for the 1% decent white girl, also you have to be a doctor/engineer of course or else you'll still be shit to her eyes.

Because he'll gladly play a role for a pack of cigarettes and a hot meal

drugs

I know we hate vidya here but he was spooky in Until Dawn

Needs to be nipped in the bud, I didn't even say "go back to Sup Forums" just that this would inevitably lead someplace awful because Sup Forums makes awful people post awful things where they shouldn't.

white girls are the ultimate, literal pleb filter. everyone wants them so they are the most selective. you have to have looks, money, status, the whole package. the white guys who go for asian girls (reverse pleb filters) will have sour grapes of course.

My current girlfriend is asian because we have similiar interests and enjoy being around each other. My last three were white.

It's not actually as deep as you think.

Weak men let the internet or the opinions of others dictate who they can or cannot date or marry.
A real man's dick isn't racist.

and here's what the other 99% of WMAF couples look like

>the majority of people are average looking to unattractive
Truly shocking stuff

just found out she is NOT fucking Asian. she is native Greenlandic, German, and Norweigan. pic related. she's not quite white, but definitely not Asian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nukaaka_Coster-Waldau

alpha white men NEVER go for fucking Asians.

>Inuit
You missed one, user.

native Greenlandic implies Inuit

If you just found out that means you thought she looked Asian. The proper term for her is Métis.

Inuits are descended from and genetically linked with Asians.

>genetic and biological imperatives are now considered weak by men who major in shit like film studies and sociology
really makes me think. you date asian because you have a fetish or you are weak. period.
loser non-stem kiddies need to be culled.

>genetic and biological imperatives are now considered weak by men who major in shit like film studies and sociology
You just refuted your own point.
Clearly the genetic and biological imperative is skewed towards racemixing or else there wouldn't be the Asian fetish in the first place.

>you date asian because you have a fetish or you are weak
Or you know, for any number of other reasons, like intellectual or cultural compatibility or the sole fact that 1/5th of the world's population are east Asians? No, it has to be a fetish.

You're acting as if blacked posting isn't a Sup Forums thing too

Stormare is the intelligent Russian tough guy archetype

Anton was the meteosexual/ effeminate boypucci Russian archetype

Rade Šerbedžija

>Former Miss Greenland
DAMN, she looks like that? She still got it!

How did this happen?

25 million

Ah, shes Finnish Asain then.

kids look cute, at least. I remember hearing that asian/white mixes tend to be cuter than other ones, I have no idea if that's true

he found a way