Niggers kill in Knockout Game horror

Niggers kill a hardworking south american immigrant with their knockout game.

>Investigators say the seemingly random and unprovoked attack happened Friday evening on the 700 block of Adams Avenue in the Lawncrest section of the Northeast. The victim was 30-year-old Mardoquo Sincal Jochola. He and his brother have been in the U.S. for eight years and are from Guatemala.

>“Only he’s my brother,” said the victim’s brother. “Now, he really leave me forever. I never see him never ever.”

>The victim’s brother, who said he’s afraid to show his face while the attackers are still out there, told Eyewitness News that his brother would work landscaping jobs and while they had very little here, they did have each other. “I want to go back to my country. I don’t want to live here no more,” he said.

>Police say it was just one sucker punch to the head that killed Sincal Jochola. He stumbled, hit the ground and the laughing group, not even waiting a moment, runs away.

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/08/29/victim-of-lawncrest-attack-dies-from-injuries/

Other urls found in this thread:

kens5.com/mb/news/investigations/sapd-suspends-officer-for-chosing-whataburger-over-providing-back-up/305889118
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People of color need time to vent their frustrations of being oppressed by slavery and Jim Crow laws ok OP?

Execute them.

Niggers truly are the worst race. Their new world culture is toxic.

This is why mexicans do ethnic cleansing

This triggers me.
t.white guy

Keep 20 yards between you and a group of blacks at all times. Plan to carry a form of self-defense any time you find yourself in an area where blacks congregate, especially in the city. Walk on the other side of the street if you have to.

Don't get scared of being called a racist, don't fall for liberal propaganda, don't risk it. I have a grandmother who fell victim to the knockout game. She is fine now.

> “I want to go back to my country. I don’t want to live here no more,”

Trump should use this as a policy.

He dindu nuffin, he wuz a good boy.

Dis da law jus' tryin' to make an innocent man of colour out to be a bad man.
This is all dem crackas faultses.

Black lives matter.

Seriously though, they'd all defend this shit. I wouldn't be surprised if a damn cop was just standing around watchin' the whole thing letting it happen. Thought "fuck it, not worth the risk".

Based African Americans taking care of the spic problem

Uncivilized and unpredictable. I was on the subway coming home JUST THIS AFTERNOON and a deranged, drunken negro entered into hysteria when I sat near him. I was just trying to read from my kindle, and he was drinking from a brownbag. Then he started, in a raised voice about, what I guess, are the themes (memes) of BLM. At one point he stretched out his leg, and said it was going up the white man's ass. As I ignored the noise, he was becoming more upset. I thought he could use the bottle he was chugging from as a weapon, especially as he became more enraged, so I got up and moved across the cab. I could still hear him from across the cab, but at least I was safe. Basically what OP's story and mine have in common is around blacks, never relax.

>Guatemala
>South America

That's fucked up. Niggers are fucking savages. There's no excuse for a race that does this kind of shit.

how are they not south of america?

Seriously though at least the blacks are doing something to cleanse their community. Notice how the spics brother said he was going to leave. Whites need to be doing the same, these spics gotta go and posting frogs on an anime forum isn't going to do anything.

>I have a grandmother who fell victim to the knockout game

My grandparents who are very old refused to leave their town that was falling into shambles due to blacks presence because they shouldnt have to leave everything behind because of some blacks.

One day they knocked on their door and pretended to be a water meter inspector and had them both come outside so he could show them the "damage" to their meter. While he was lying his ass off to them their homies came in and looted their house clean. They got away.

It happened to another older women who caught on and they beat her senseless.

I'm just glad they didnt get beaten and just had their stuff stolen.

I've begged and pleaded for them to leave Chicago but they wont.

>my country

that's all those little fucks say. they don't give a shit about America. they all need to go back to their country.

>Multiple African american has been reported missing or dead after the accident
>Their body were found beheaded and with multiple messages in spanish
>As always, white people are responsible from this

Knockout game is a myth.

That looks like is in the american continent

north america
central america
south america
not america

these are the four continents my burger bro, learn them

american continent? there are two americas, north and south (adnd some further divide into central america, Caribbean etc)

Niggers gonna nig!

>"Knockout game"

This is a total myth, one perpetuated by the alt-right to portray urban youths as naturally violent.

The truth is this is the result of most entertainment opportunities, such as access to sporting events and satellite television, being racially segregated by the white upper class.

It's on the north anyway, you're stuck with them

Why do you think Hillary and Obama spent 20 million dollars to build the DNC Wall in Philadelphia?

Why do you think Barry hides out in Martha's Vineyard in the Kennedy Compound?

Hillary and Barry are terrified of the ghetto
Barry was raised with Indonesians, Asians, and Caucasians. He is as streetwise as a wealthy Japanese tourist

Very video i've seen of this stupid fucking "game" it's always women, elderly, or generally weak looking folks that gets punched.

Niggers are fucking cowards in general.

They could stand up for themselves during the civil.
Heck even the Civil Rights movement would have gone nowhere without LBJ.

This can't be...CNN has told me the knock out game is a myth.

I bet he called them the n word.

Nobody except whites give a fuck about the USA, and the percentage that do keep decreasing.
This can barely be considered a country, it's just a giant corporation at this point.

so niggers are trump's deportation force?
He said he'd give them jobs.. This is too much

>All these nigger lovers ITT

Will never be shit

>total myth
>in a thread with a story about the game

Niggers need to be hunted to extinction. They have no value on this earth.

>knockout game
>typically nigger game

Poor Guatemalanbro

>hardworking south american immigrant

You mean coward pussy worker.

I'm sorry but south americans/central americans/mexicans make the biggest pussy employee ever. Slave tier, they take a lot of shit from the boss and set a precedence for any other worker in there. Too pussy to stand up to the boss for what's right because he has six children he has to pay money for.

Still, at least he was doing something.

>“Only he’s my brother,” said the victim’s brother. “Now, he really leave me forever. I never see him never ever.”

>The victim’s brother, who said he’s afraid to show his face while the attackers are still out there, told Eyewitness News that his brother would work landscaping jobs and while they had very little here, they did have each other. “I want to go back to my country. I don’t want to live here no more,” he said.

;_;

Kek, this game looks like so much fun. Hope it catches on here soon, too. Chances are good.

>“Now, he really leave me forever. I never see him never ever.”

What did he mean by this?

I know you're just joking, but I grew up in a part of the south with a high black %. I saw the knockout game with my own eyes years before it was ever mentioned in the media. It's not exaggerated, it's understated if anything.

I only consider the Washington Post and CNN as valid sources, sorry.

In my area, it was called polarbear hunting or icicle knocking

Fuck, couldn't imagine losing my brother, nigs should be put down in all honesty. Like how is punching somebody while they are unaware it's going to happen even funny, like what kind of just a prank bro shit is this?

explain this knockout game to someone who only lives amongst fellow whites

Id rather have niggers than subhuman indian spics. Less of a threat to society

Chicago sucks cock.

America confirmed worse than Guatemala

Niggers go around punching random unsuspecting people to try and knock them out in a single punch. That's the game.

Basically you just wait for a nonblack person to pass you by, and then hit them as hard as you can in the head.

Cut him some slack user. Yeah it's broken English. He saying that it's only them two and that he will never see him again

Hispanics in the US can't afford Vita-Chamber insurance so they can't revive. It's pretty terrible honestly.

random violence from the Dark Ones

I worked at the high profile strip of nightclubs in my city. One summer we had 2x a week instances of white dudes getting blasted in the head, then having their head hit the concrete when they went down. This totaled out to 9 people being loaded into an ambulance on our street in 30 days. At least one of them suffers permanent disability and motor function impairment from this. College kids really dont get that the jig who sold you coke will just as soon beat you senseless as do proper business. I swear shit like this should do more to break the conditioning put on us by schools. Never relax, and stay safe lads.

I thought they quit it with the knockout game after the one Jew got attacked and Jessie Jackson told them to cool it.

>explain knockout game
subhuman niggers walk up to random white person and try to knock them out with one punch.

Really it's amazing how niggers pretend their sentences are too severe, probably the other way around when it comes down to it.

And what's amazing about niggers is, even when risking going to jail for rest of their lives, it doesn't even fucking deter them. Shouldn't even put them in western jail just deport them to some area in africa where they can either grow their own food or die. Would save the taxpayer money.

>Niggers are a less of a threat to society

My grandma still lives in Flint and will probably never leave

Basically dindus just loiter around an area as usual, and then sucker punch a white/hispanic/asian person for laughs. Usually they don't try this on anybody that looks like they could defend themselves. Old people, nerds, women, ect. Mostly, I'm sure there are exceptions. A sucker punch will drop most anybody.

I've heard those names for it, but where I grew up I don't think most of the people doing this had the vocabulary to use 'polar bear' or 'icicle'.

Lol Ellen degenerate

niggers gonna nig

You burgers should give out citizenships in return for ape scalps, if you whites are too cucked to do the dirty work, get the spics to do it for you

Kek at this projection.

White people are the biggest pussies in the work force, they don't even dare tell a joke because they might offend someone and end up losing everything.

>Uganda is better than Mexico.

>“I want to go back to my country. I don’t want to live here no more,”

Wow niggers did some good for once.

>Switzerland
>White
Literally a refugee hellhole

>white person

On the west coast, the most likely victim is an Asian male. They really like to beat our chinese and flip immigrants to pieces (the koreans stay away from them, and when around they're behind steel shark cages)

Don't you have gun in America? Just start shooting the niggers.

Refugees? Huh? I think you need to learn geography Hamburger.

This is how I know that you like purple drank

Its not a myth...but he deseved it due to latin privilege ,micro aggressions, gentrification,and lingering issues due to jim crow

HAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

>all the people in the thread taking the side of a violent thug over a worker

Id rather have a hard working person of any color or creed than the trash that killed this guy. Fuck it, dude wanted to work, nigs wanted to smash a random persons head for no discernible reason.

There is a clear demarcation of who the nigger is here.

please stay on your side of the border

The more i know about niggers the more i get tired of their constant shitty behaviour.. It's like.. no to call them monkeys is doing monkeys a disservice, monkeys are actually more civilized in a lot of ways..

it's like monkeys on crack just running around breaking shit that they expect others then have to fix, and then pretend like they're victims at the same time.

Made your country such a violent shithole south America looks better to live in?

Nigs still here. Hard working guy who contributes leaves.

Nigga you dumb.

Lots of spics itt

fucking bastard, kek

most people itt seem in favor of the spic dead guy. but i think its ok for us to hate both of them?

niggers seem pretty awful in your country. your fault for being lazy and importing them as labor. youre the germany of the 1800s basically

If a nigger killed my brother i would go on a killing spree

>hardworking south american

At least nigs are Americans...

No, pushed out some invading faggot who should not be here to being with.

If he is so "hard working" then he should stay in his nation.

I question black intelligence

Says a country that has done nothing of value ever. Love them cake rolls doe

niggers aren't people

Are you fucking retarded?

Could any of you who are studying the law tell me about how lawful use of force applies to situations like these? Like if, for example, some dude sucker punches you hard enough to knock you down while you're concealed carrying and then immediately starts to run away, are you likely to go to jail/get raped in lawsuits if you draw and fire?

like japanese kancho, but you knockout people instead, no rules, just knock them out as you may, so niggers pick weak people and hit from behind

They pretend the knock-out game has some strict set of rules it doesn't have, that is how they justify calling it a myth

I'm quite certain if we replaced all our subhumans with chimps, the most violent non-hominid ape, we'd still slash the violent crime rate by half.

Americans who want to go back to Africa, but never manage to make it there. I'd rather have Hispanics as neighbors than a nigger.

Nah, they hardly took any. And the ones that entered went to Germany

this board is 18+
>hamburger elementary school education-tier post

How can a sucker punch kill someone?
Were they using brass knuckles or some shit?

kens5.com/mb/news/investigations/sapd-suspends-officer-for-chosing-whataburger-over-providing-back-up/305889118

Burger is better than police work. When whataburger gives free meals to uniformed cops, they make damn sure they get their meal first and fast and right or else they threaten to blow everyones brains out in the restaurant.