LET ME OFF THIS RIDE Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXCgQSY8ErE
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtu.be/ufkHt8dgG8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we have always been at war with eastasia

No one cares.

War has changed. It's no longer about nations, ideologies or ethnicity. It's an endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercenaries and machines.

LMAO whoever wins...we win.

This is the oldest Jewish trick in the book.

Which group of kurds? We really only arm peshmerga, ypg are trash tier.

When will the bag of shit reach it's brusting point and come flying all over?

Normies have to be at least a tiny bit aware of what is going on at this point.

How much more will they take?

i care. i care deeply. this may undermine the nato pentagon fight thats been going on in syria and the cia vs pentagon fight in syria.

this is going to make a pile of dead bodies then the guys with the shields encircle them and poke them with pikes

>we're so far down the rabbit hole that we're litteraly fighting proxy wars with ourselves.

Really makes you think.

>proxy battles

Fought over what, though? If it's not nations, ideologies or ethnicity, then is it... personal taste?

>the US is lying to everyone to fuck shit up in Israels favor

no way

Thanks doc

my fucking sides

Relevant information about Syria
Note the age of the video and what has happened since in syria
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VXCgQSY8ErE

>That's just a wild conspiracy theory you tinfoil nutjob

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

hmm

power, money

Why fight a war when you can sell arms and mercs and cash in on it

>hehehehe lets play army with middle eastern idiots

fuck both dems and repubs

>USA tells Turkey to attack the USA backed Kurds
>USA tells Kurds to retreat or be destroyed
>USA condemns Turkey's actions in Syria

What's their endgame pol?

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Fuck up the Middle East to make it easier for Israel's expansionism.

I now think world War three will be a repeat of world War one where countries due to various conflicting treaties and interests ultimately are supposed to declare war on themselves.

US Satan is at it again?
You are really asking for it guys.
Remember to thank Obama for another 9/11

>we

Obama and hillary

Mark?
When did you get out of prison?

As the Bern once said...
"...it's a quagmire inside of a quagmire."

to annihilate everyone and build something new from the ashes

Damn bud, if you think the mic starts or ends at the president and/or state department, well...I don't know what to tell you

giggity

This tbqh. Obama is bureaucratically inept and has no executive competence, he's essentially let the government apparatus and its agencies get away with murder.

Fun fact: the ATF and FBI have so much free reign and have such little coordination that they occasionally do sting operations on each other's honeypots.

Eh, I'm pretty sure this isn't a matter of simple incompetence, this is a carefully considered policy on the US government's part.

The only thing to conclude is that they want chaos in Syria, they don't want any one side to win, which has actually been Israel's explicit policy for its neighbors since the 1980s. If you're on Sup Forums it shouldn't be news to you that US policy in the Middle East is dictated from Tel Aviv. As long as Hezbollah is fighting ISIS in Syria they're not shooting rockets at Israel, as well, and as long as the violence continues Europe will continue to be enriched by refugees. This is a deliberate policy to keep the war going.

>youtu.be/ufkHt8dgG8I