I just can't believe people still defend Trump

>I just can't believe people still defend Trump.
>Jaimie can you pull up that tweet that got NK to back down about nuking Guam?
>Let me read it, "we are prepared, locked and loaded, against anything from North Korea"
>The dude double spaced after the period, this man is clearly unfit to be President.
>And look at his response to Charolettesville. He said there was violence on both sides. Dude, there were PEOPLE with TORCHES. They showed up for white people, CAN YOU IMAGINE? What country do they think they live in that gives them the right. So what if the left was violent too and tried to shut it down, they were racists and deserved it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOEkRg047xQ
youtu.be/C6-GDE31Kuw
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jamie pull up that video of me pouring Ari's piss bottle into the sink

I hate that fucking fence sitting subhuman manlet.

>literally shout "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US"
>get mad when people call you Nazis

I will never understand the alt-right.

he's a puppet for his CIA handler Mike Baker

the alt-right isn't real you little cunt, both it and Richard Spencer are controlled opposition.

Joe Rogan doesn't actually have any absolute morals or values besides for DUDE WEED
manlet faggot is the worst part of his own show

you realize half of the world hates jews? right?

Can you believe this piece of shit joe rogan? He has a different opinion than Sup Forums. Fuck that guy lets all #boycottrogan and #imtotallynotbutthurtwhenpeoplehavedifferingopinions

I used to like rogan but when he defended by views but when he said something to the contrary I started a thread on Sup Forums about it

he seems like some kind of puppet, at least that might explain his increasingly left leaning faggotry lately.

Why is it "Nazi" to call out Jewish bullshit?

that dude was honestly the biggest faggot ive ever seen

>literally shout "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US"
>get mad when people call you Islamists

I will never understand the Muslims.

usually these RoganPosts are a little exagerated, but the worst thing is that these are actual quotes from this
youtube.com/watch?v=mOEkRg047xQ

You will never understand anything.

He said nothing wrong though.

Sounds like you should stop listening then.

The one with Leah Remini was surprisingly decent, although why the fuck does he keep introducing people to weed? Is he always that much of a pothead?

Trump is mentally unstable because he double spaced after a period

it's a fucking joke you dunce

It is pretty telling when the ONLY thing he will not sit on the fence about is weed and the benefits of DMT.

it's not a thing you sign up for, but he's said he texts with the guy. to Joe he has "inside" CIA information, but to everyone else he's just being a stooge for anti-Trump Deep State bullshit.

(You)

>Mfw seeing an episode from a couple of years ago whenever weed started being legalized, the way he kept harping away about how it was going to change the world and it was going to be one of the most significant revolutions of history.

Jesus fucking christ.

>usingspacesatall

>Amerifat """"""politics"""""""

>rogan btfo reddit spacing

>disliking Jews makes you a Nazi

this he's 100% shilling now i thought it was a joke at first just look at how he used to think
youtu.be/C6-GDE31Kuw
he got really bad around the time black science man was on his show

Yes good goy

This guy has a net worth of 20 million and all he does he talk for a living.

Stop wasting 3 hours of your life listening to people and start talking. Make something of yourselves.

good goy money is all that matters

its more important than racial purity or whatever nonsense you twats keep going on about

damn really made me think

good goy

THIS

I wish there was a way to make that kind of money by listening

I lost all respect for him after he showed that he couldn't accept that the Earth is flat

people who post like this should be fucking shot

it's funny, he got all high and mighty but couldn't actually prove the earth is round

shut up Jamie

>controlled opposition
It is really convenient to call everyone making Sup Forumsacks look stupid controlled opposition.

>not knowing flat earth is leftist psyops designed to "prove" to imbeciles that science and the patriarchy are wrong
The direction he's headed, he'll probably start agreeing with it soon.

So he's poor?

>started off yalking about how bad corporations are because they deceive people.

>is now a placebo enthusiast who sells them.

Just report him. Hopefully the mods will get the idea soon and autoban anybody with too many links in their post.

do you have a source for these claims

who has that joe rogan experience edit video
you know, IVE MET HIM

>Sup Forums now hates the guy that made them know their savior Peterson

Rogan lives in LA and is full of kikes and some 5000 shitsraelis.

jews are literally saying "we will replace you, whiteness is a social construct and will be eradicated, your children wont be white, BYE GOY!, etc etc"

>wow how dare you say anything about this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTDcKkErPM

just started watching jre

what are the best episodes to see?? Do I just go through the top picks on youtube or whatever

Just about everyone pushing for mass immigration into the West is Jewish. There's nothing actually wrong with this statement.