Noguns are always wrong

And this bright green infographic explains why.
Also, share other infographics that prove noguns are always wrong, so they remember and shut the fuck up. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but guns kill people
why are you so protective of a tool made expressly for killing people, do you want more people to die?
more people die when more people have guns, this is a fact

More people die when only the government has guns. This is a fact.

People protect their lives with guns. Why do you want to give the government a monopoly on violence and make the average american a slave to both government and criminal.

wow someone let Australia and UK know that their government is about to turn their guns on the people and mow them down in the streets because of this infographic

oh wait

the government has a monopoly on violence already, you can't even own a fully automatic weapon, and they have drones

the average american is already a slave to both the government and the corporations that run it

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

What is it about this quote that is so difficult for libatardshits to understand?

>wow someone let Australia and UK know that their government is about to turn their guns on the people and mow them down in the streets because of this infographic

>oh wait
How do you know that isn't their plan?

oh wait

>the government has a monopoly on violence already,
Then why would I add to it?

>you can't even own a fully automatic weapon,
Not true.

>and they have drones
So what?

>the average american is already a slave to both the government and the corporations that run it
If that was true then they wouldn't want our guns.

Doesn't this imply that all gun murders were committed by legally owned guns? Shouldn't the actual number be much lower?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Oh wait, my wife said I hit her and I got a domestic voilence charge. Lost all gun rights

Oh wait, I got caught with some weed, felony posession, lost my gun rights

Oh wait, I fought someone at a bar, felony assault, lost my gun rights

oh wait, I didnt pay taxes for five years and got felony tax evasion, lost gun rights

nice, thanks!

>Free speech zones
>Gun free zones
>Pretending the constitution matters

the same constitution that guarantees the right to bear arms also guarantees the right to amend said constitution

Indeed.

I don't care how many people die frankly. The ability to own and do dangerous things is far more important then safety ever will be.

Gun control advocates are sheep and pitiful castrati.

Daily reminder that if you believe the constitution guarantees rights and doesn't give them, then illegal immigrants have just as much right to bare arms as anyone else.

And just as much right to use them on jack booted thugs who try to take them out of their homes and steal their property.

I've always liked that quote

It also allows nullification.

An amendment to the constitution would by virtue of its very nature be constitutional, and thus immune to nullification.

No, guns are made to fire a small projectile at very high speeds, if a person uses a gun to kill some one 9 times out of 10 they were intending on killing that person, same as an axe is intended to seperate material in two, be it wood or flesh, depends upon who is operating the tool.

The Constitution only applies to US citizens.

Indeed, but even if the whole Constitution was scrapped, our individual rights would still stay intact.

>implying the constitution can't be changed
The weakest pro-gun argument I've ever seen, try again burger

>LGBTQQ!AXNOP

This op you faggot

Nobody cares what some aussie fag thinks.

The dubs make it so

>(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311

Nobody cares about dumb burgers getting shot

/thread

True, but you fags argue with other Supreme Court decisions you don't like.

I know that.

Im not certain theres anything wrong with having a gun free school zone act, but otherwise the rest is solid

>Im not certain theres anything wrong with having a gun free school zone act
Why?

> Implying that the government would have to lift a finger to accomplish this

What'd you think the brown people they've been importing were for?

Ausfag's upset he'll have to cower before his government when they decide to gun down civilians to take back their private property and give it back to the Abos when the time comes.
>Cuckold

>be australian
>own guns
>dont get shot
Why are burgers unable to do this?

I'm usually not down for the whole 'picture as an argument' thing but i feel like this is pretty compelling

I have a theory for this "well-regulated Militia" conundrum: "well-regulated" here is just archaic for "good" or "high quality" as can be seen from other quotes from that time that are using this term, and "Militia" refers to free and armed citizen banding together informally, not a literal militia, much like when you talk of a country but actually refer to its people.

Spot on.

"the people are the militia" is something i've never even seen a reason to defend.

It basically says: Since well-equipped militias are necessary to secure freedom, the people have the right to bear arms. This right will not be infringed.

Rip nogunners