How can you deny something as tragic as the holocaust?

how can you deny something as tragic as the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

evidence that it didn't happen

The holocaust is one of my favorite tragedies, alongside MacBeth and Oedipus. Although I'm not sure who penned the holocaust.

how can millions be liars?
what?

>how can millions be liars?
Hillary voters are a good example, they are told lies then repeat them ad infinitum. It's so incredibly simple to make millions believe a lie, especially when you have control of the media.

i think the numbers might have been exaggerated, that is to say that the holocaust numbers count all jews killed during war time and not those killed in camps

Jews have a high rate of psychopathy, so many of them are liars

Oy vey remember the six gorillian goyim

I am not denying it. I just dont give a fuck.

Every german is tired of this shit and cant hear it anymore.

NOBODY CARES

>proving a negative
holy fuck you retard

How they lie is entirely besides the point.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

Which one?

that fucking nose

That's why Jews are terrible people.

It did happen just the numbers are overly exaterated. In my opinion only about 200k were killed. Also >flag why even post on this board?

stop acting like the holocaust was that tragic. Much worse has happened to more peaceful pacifistic societies in 20th century. The difference is the Jews a rule the media and are "the chosen people" and have a near psychotic superiority complex. Jews are powerful enough to make the world go to war just to save themselves. I'm being purposely hateful and aggravating but in the scheme of things the holocaust was horrific but barely anything. History values those who can construct and publicize the most evocative narrative. Its not the jews fault entirely because i think power corrupts but judaism as its followers to strive for greatness as opposed to most other religions that just want happiness and peace.

>There is no coffee in this mug

Could you not think of an simple observable way of proving this? Or do you just repeat silly phrases you've heard before without thinking about them?

tragic... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

also never forget the USS Liberty. filthy kikes

lot's of people died in WWII (even some goyim). only a jew would demand special treatment because of it though.

If they were going to be gassed within hours WHY was their hair being shaved off..? It isn't logical. It DOES make them seem much more tragic, somehow, but it doesn't seem like the intake procedures of some Master Race Obsessed With Efficiency.

If you look at the actual details, a LOT of the "they got throw into ovens, ALIVE..!" part of the story really breaks down.

Discriminated against? Yes. Even murdered..? Yes.

But all this loose talk about soap and lampshades is ridiculous:

IT IS MADE UP.

Also I reject the idea that "more tragic = less deniable".

The reverse seems more plausible, that as the claims become more and more fantastic it gets more likely that one person in the back of the room is going to ask a few questions.

yet questioning ANY aspect of the Holocaust is somehow held as barbaric.

The holocaust is so overrated, 10 miles from my home a steel mill was bombed in ww2 by the americans, killing hundreds of innocent workers and office people, but it was just war, it was 70 years ago, is time to forget.

>it is sad
>you aren't allowed to deny it

LISTEN UP ASSHOLES!

I'M HEAR TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE "PUPPY CULLING"!!

PEOPLE WILL TRY TO TELL YOU IT ISN'T REAL, BUT IT'S TOO SAD TO DENY! 6,000,000 PUPPIES WERE COLLECTED AND STOMPED TO DEATH BY JEWS IN THE UNITED STATES!
THIS IS EXTREMELY SAD! LET ME REITERATE, IT IS TOO SAD TO DENY!!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE "PUPPY CULLING"

Are you retarded

Fucking motherfuckers, punched my pc screen again