/QC/General

>ctrl F
>no quebec

Time to make it happen.

>Talking points
Quebec within Canada, What's our role? How do we belong among this Anglofest?
>Independence. Which party should we concert on? PQ or CAQ?
PQ wise, Who should lead the party for the next few elections?
>International, Would Americans and other nations recognize our sovereignty and support us toward full independence?
Quebec values chart, What went wrong?

Articles:
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/editorials/trumpism-rears-its-head-in-quebec-politics/article31616050/

montreal.ctvnews.ca/pq-leadership-candidate-talks-about-nationalizing-internet-in-quebec-1.3049188

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/caq-francois-legault-immigrants-threshold-quebec-1.3741019

Other urls found in this thread:

montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/caq-leader-francois-legault-blasts-premier-philippe-couillard-for-trump-comparison
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quebec is a shit province. Gas yourselves

>shit province
Wasn't one of our politicians who suggested "Fucking a dog should be legal".

The shit province also force you to learn it's language, So as Americans say...
>get cucked

D'accord achmed
Don't forget your complimentary white flag on your way to the gas chambers

Thanks Jamal, I'll remember it next time I visit Toronto.

>PQ
>pas CAQ

montrealgazette.com/news/quebec/caq-leader-francois-legault-blasts-premier-philippe-couillard-for-trump-comparison

>On Monday, Legault and Couillard went at it again after Legault said the CAQ’s proposed values test for new immigrants would cover clothing like the burkini because the questions will deal with the equality of men and women.

>Off in Boston on a trade mission, Couillard launched a missile.

>“There are not many politicians in North America talking about expelling people,” Couillard said on Monday. “There are two. I see similarities in the process, similarities in the means (of Trump). They are not similar persons but there is certainly a tendency, which we have seen before.

>“We don’t need a Donald Trump in Quebec politics.”

>Québec solidaire leader Françoise David had a similar line to which Legault responded: “I don’t care.”

I know, I know. I heard the news about this morning and honestly believe that the CAQ is the best option for us. We can probably meme it into reality.

He's taking a shot. We must not let him spaghetti it.

>Quebec/France reunification
>Atlantic and Arctic passage are ours
>Becoming the first world power

3rd French Empire when

"Canadian" anglos are literally a shit version of the Americans, absolutely no culture. Making us look like the world's weakest faggots with the "peaceful/ nice" stereotypes. Now all the shitskins and SJW's want to move here. Fuck you. Enjoy being taken over by the Chinese you fucking leaf.

This is exactly what Quebec is. A bunch of weak pathetic faggots.

>the rebirth of imperialism

i support it. good luck, you crazy bastards. save some poutine for us

Here me out, As the first french emperor came from Corse, The third will come from St-pierre and miquelon, The France in America.

Take this too

is that place cool ? I think about moving in America, as a french teacher.

You'll be closer to Chicago than you ideally want to be. Look into the far northeast, you get liberals instead of jungle apes.

May your wish come true. It could be a real big deal for the rest of the world if both Atlantic francophone side unify themselves.

Yes, and we can replace your troops in East Europe, in order to protect the Europe from Russia. You provide us a an anti-ballistic missile system, it's already a thing.

Get fucked french fucks

Don't ride straight into winter versus Russia though, Napoleon.

sounds breddy gud actually

by the way, you might want to tell Canada to build a wall themselves. they're going to get the worst people in America fleeing there if Trump wins. block them in here, and we'll take out our own trash.

>liberals
>or Chiraq niggas

wew lad, what a choice, no-one based land around the great lakes ?

Canada

> Anglofest
> Not becoming Sinofest in 20 years anyhow

Might as well just bow to your Chinese overlords now and save time.

I'm guessing you're an uneducated hick from Alberta since you use the "white flag" meme for Quebec. Tell me why the french are still here and fighting for freedom if they are "weak"?

If, By rigging, Hillary win. Can all of you alt-rightist come to Quebec?

We need to steal the Anglo vote from the Liberal party.

Since Asians are anti immigration, That's better in my opinion than a shitskin invasion (similar to what Trudeau is trying)

>independence

caq is reactionary and short sighted; it also would also have the best chances of winning a referendum, but only after some sort of crisis (on immigrant or other form of polarizing event, for example) -still quite unlikely to actually happen

Option National would be the only party with a solid plan that could put us on the path to becoming a world player.
it's even much less likely that they would get in power in the first place though, let alone get a referendum.

see that little black triangle next to the post number? click on it, scroll down a bit and click hide post and don't worry about it no more

Having lived in Montreal and Toronto I can say that Montreal is far more cucked, has way more fundamentalist Muslims and has little to no future ahead of it. I don't like everything about Toronto but its a great lesson in how money makes everyone happier

If Aussant led them, I would believe in them. But the Trump effect that could vibe onto Legault seems more likely.

the three french dense areas on that map are the northeast, the northern great lakes, and louisiana. great lakes has chicago which is the epicenter of planet of the apes, louisiana is cajuniggas, and the northeast is a blend of college liberals, farmers, and rednecks. honestly, the northeast is your safest option.

i dunno mate, haven't heard great things about canada's gun laws, and I've pretty much got an armory here. would suck to give it up. besides, we can't keep running, right? gotta defend the 60% homeland. but tell ya what, I'll visit for that one outdoor camping festival thing you guys have

god I miss him. Sol just doesn't have the same prestance

Same. The other one I miss is Amir, Sure he's still there, But when he was the party's chef, Boy did he voice his options firmly out there.

>Quebec uses $2.86 of federal emone for every $1 it contributes

Good luck frogs

>federal ask 20% increase in immigration for 5% extra of the already low integration funds

We'll be better off with -100% of the Syrian immigration.

kek pas avec votre démographie, non merci

These threads are always so shit, b/c autists on both sides fall for the (((divide and conquer))) meme.

It began as a political/imperial conflict that subsided and peaceful co-existence was realised before the war of 1812. Some unrest welled up in 1836/37 and then died down again until the conscription crisis.

Three periods of legitimate crises, but generally we've been working well together. But all you faggots learn this culturally-ingrained hatred/disdain for one another, and all you're doing is falling for the (((trap))).

I love Quebec and the Quebecois, but it's absolutely slanderous to insist that descendants of british settlements "don't have culture". It's pure autism.

>the Riel affair
>Manitoba French schooling crisis
>Ontario French schooling crisis

>Ontario/Manitoba French schooling crisis

neither is a gravely serious issue, although I take issue with both as I think it's better to encourage the speaking of french elsewhere, outside of quebec. that helps avoid a montreal-tier advantage for government jobs.

>riel
>god-complex
>executed a guy who he didn't like
>flaunted his rebellion against a new government

riel was unfortunate but he brought the circumstances on himself. Really more of a folk-hero/villian in manitoba than a proper quebecois hero, considering his metis status, no?

either way, those three "crises" are not remotely comparable in scope or seriousness to the ones I claimed.

Thing is, You HAVE your culture, Football originated from you. But now, We can just say your culture is very Americanized or ruined by Liberals..

perhaps Toronto/big-city culture, but the rest of Canada (roughly 12-18 million people, depending on how you do the numbers) live outside major cities and quebec, and are almost entirely uniform in being decedents of scots, welsh, irish, or (to a lesser extent) germanic-scando cultures.

we keep our old traditions alive, believe me. I'm sure it's the same way in rural quebec vs shitty papineau/laval with all those unassimilated immigrants

btw, I'm a supporter of Quebecois provincial language rights. Fuck immigrants who don't learn your ways.

If I ever moved to quebec you're fucking certain I'd adopt as much as I can. I refuse to speak English whilst in Quebec until the kind-hearted man behind the counter takes mercy on my faggy Parisian accent and speaks to me en anglais.