Good shows that got cancelled

>Deadwood
>The Knick
>Marco Polo
>Rome
>Luck

Am I retarded? How can people honestly prefer shows like TWD over the aforementioned? Are they really that dumb?

TWD and GoT are too popular to cancel.
Shit is gonna be milked so hard for years to come.

Rome got cancelled because it was too expensive to produce, and the market was not what it is today.

Terriers

Police Squad.

Popularity. A lot of Walking Dead's appeal comes from subject matter rather than actually good writing. Not to mention the average binge-watcher will get through your list in under two months.

game of tyrones

Firefly

Vinyl!
I loved that shit.

>cancelled
>only to be brought back right after with literally the same premise but a bunch of black characters now

I'm honestly surprised this shit show is still on after they launched straight over the shark and went into orbit around Saturn.

Metalocalypse really deserved a final season. From what I heard, Cartoon Network offered to pay for a partial season to wrap up the story, but Brenden Small refused to settle for anything less than a full-length season with a bigger budget than any of the previous seasons.

I was so fucking shocked by this show. I expected nothing but garbage and put it on just to see and ended up loving it.

Fucking TV is weird, man.

Shit trash for plebs.

>deadwood
>good

lmao stupid cocksucker

Luck had a really great first season. The fucking talent it brought to the table was incredible. The reason it was cancelled was the fact that horses kept dying during production no matter how many safeguards they put in. A real shame because I would have watched the shit out of that. Honestly I would have been fine with the story continuing without the horse racing scenes or drastically doctored, although the first season made them very intense.

Actually lots of race horses are put down every week. Read up on it.

Rome got cancelled because HBO was retarded, and they've admitted this.

Funny, because he keeps claiming the victim here.

What are the details?

Carnivale needs to get a revival fucking ASAP

Rubicon

You might be retarded
, but the walking dead should be canceled, it has become utter shit.

>CORAL PLZ