Sup Forums explain this

Sup Forums explain this

Why were Croatians favored by Hitler but not the Polish.

>pic related, Ante Pavelic and Adolf Hitler

Both Croats and Poles are Slavs which makes them inferior to German Aryan people but Hitler somehow had a fetish for Croats.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JGduOmbi_p0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because of long polish -german antagonism. Why do you think people from the Eastern front of WW1 like Hindenburg and Ludendorff were heroes in Germany? Germans had some fixation over the East

>Hitler was Austrian

He probably shared some genetics with them because of Austria's proximity.

Also Croats were under Austro-Hun rule for quite some time.

the vril bitch, maria orsic was croatian too

Pavelic seemed like a likeable guy

youtu.be/JGduOmbi_p0

> be 1930's poland
> jewed out to the max and chauvinistic amd racist against germans
> begin killing ethnic germans in PRUSSIA because of muh english war support
> mobilize army
> muh 3 days to berlin
> get stomped
Gee I wonder why the fürher didnt like pollackians
> be croats
> suffer in bondage for a long time
> something like 800 years
> fight hard and fanatically against commie cykas
Gee
Whiz

maybe he had a thing for her?
wouldn't blame him tbqh

Also to answer your question seriously, Hitler didn't give a shit about "le aryan XDDD" memes
All that mattered was alliances in an upcoming war. Poland refused, so we were attacked

Poland had parts of pre-WWI german territory and an anti-German leader

Croatia did have neither of those

That's all there is to it

cuz we wuz ostrogoths and shieeeet

Also we were decent fighters and they wanted a "vassal" done in the Balkans to deal with the muzzies and sub human serbs.

Hitler and his men made up stories about how we were actually part Germanic or whatever to justify allying with us.

Nazis never actually cared about the Aryan/subhuman meme. Hitler was simply butthurt about bordering Slavic countries because he believed it was rightful German clay. He was willing to ally with just about anyone to achieve his goals.

You shoo'ed part of my family out of silesia because they weren't cucktholics. You were attacked because Hitler had enough of your bullshit.

Damn, Turkey is a clusterfuck when it comes to haplogroups.

>tfw moroccan haplogroup is the purest in that pic
feels good

mhm, as if germany didn't kick out Poles from territories they got
also
>start war
>lose war
>lose clay
>be a crybaby about it
when the fuck will they learn

Better beaches and castles.

To this day I dream of going back to Croatia. What a beautiful and serene place to raise a family.

Better beer than Germoney as well.

"The conqueror of a country is forced to adapt himself to the local language. That is why language is not the immovable monument on which a people's characteristics are inscribed. A people's way of eating, for example, is racially more typical — for every man remains persuaded in his heart that his mother is the best cook. When I tasted the soup of the people of Schleswig - Holstein, it occurred to me that the gruel of the Spartans cannot have been very different. In the time of the great migrations, the tribes were the product of ceaseless mixtures. The men who arrived in the South were not the same as those who went away. One can imagine two hundred young Friesians setting out for the South, like a tank setting out across country, and carrying with them men belonging to other tribes. The Croats are certainly more Germanic than Slav. The Esthonians, too, have a lot of Germanic blood..."

"In the Eastern territories I shall replace the Slav geographical titles by German names. The Crimea, for example, might be called Gothenland. Here and there one meets amongst the Arabs men with fair hair and blue eyes. They're the descendants of the Vandals who occupied North Africa. The same phenomenon in Castille and Croatia. The blood doesn't disappear."

"If the Croats were part of the Reich, we'd have them serving as faithful auxiliaries of the German Fuehrer, to police our marshes. Whatever happens, one shouldn't treat them as Italy is doing at present. The Croats are a proud people. They should be bound directly to the Fuehrer by an oath of loyalty. Like that, one could rely upon them absolutely. When I have Kvaternik standing in front of me, I behold the very type of the Croat as I've always known him, unshakeable in his friendships, a man whose oath is eternally binding. The Croats are very keen on not being regarded as Slavs. According to them, they're descended from the Goths. The fact that they speak a Slav language is only an accident, they say."

We will never learn. Now gib back righteous clay.

"It is not possible to generalise on the extent to which the Slav races are susceptible to the Germanic imprint. In point of fact, Tsarist Russia, within the framework of her pan-Slav policy, propagated the qualification Slav and imposed it on a large diversity of people, who had no connection with the Slavonic race. For example, to label the Bulgarians as Slavs is pure nonsense; originally they were Turkomans. The same applies to the Czechs. It is enough for a Czech to grow a moustache for anyone to see, from the way the thing droops, that his origin is Mongolian. Among the so-called Slavs of the South the Dinars are predominant. Turning to the Croats, I must say I think it is highly desirable, from the ethnical point of view, that they should be Germanised. There are, however, political reasons which completely preclude any such measures. There is one cardinal principle. This question of the Germanisation of certain peoples must not be examined in the light of abstract ideas and theory. We must examine each particular case. The only problem is to make sure whether the offspring of any race will mingle well with the German population and will improve it, or whether, on the contrary (as is the case when Jew blood is mixed with German blood), negative results will arise."

"The beauties of the Crimea, which we shall make accessible by means of an autobahn—for us Germans, that will be our Riviera. Crete is scorching and dry. Cyprus would be lovely, but we can reach the Crimea by road. Along that road lies Kiev! And Croatia, too, a tourists' paradise for us. I expect that after the war there will be a great upsurge of rejoicing."

"Poland" was rejected as an ahistorical anti-German confection of the Versailles treaty authors, but Aryan Poles from the Germanized West and Austrian South existed and were recognized. Also Hitler geopolitically needed Polish, Russian and Ukrainian land to create a sort of American South with huge plantations owned and run by veterans of his perpetual war further East. You can't really have that as your goal and also recognize their sovereignty.

lol Croatians are definitely subhuman

What do you mean by favored? Pavelic was mostly active from Italian exile so naturally there were opportunities for a photograph. All in all the there were about 1,7 to 2 million that killed each other in Yugoslavia and the Croats had to take the highest number of losses with about 661500 killed.

Most of the Moslems just wanted to kill Serbs though.