Why is Stefan Molyneux called a cult leader????

Why is Stefan Molyneux called a cult leader????

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/inner-circle/
youtube.com/watch?v=NfWWI_6r3ro
youtube.com/watch?v=EsH17taSBzo
youtu.be/QcGmzWtZ1nc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His critics ran out of arguments so they switched to ad hominems.

He's just mad that his wife left him

Because he told children that they needed to cut themselves off from their own parents.

He in the past has encouraged people to never talk to their supposedly abusive parents again aka 'defoo' them.

Some people get obsessed with his stuff and end up listening for hours a day and actually defooing

He tore apart families in his earlier teachings. Not saying it's right or wrong, but he caused a lot of Defoos

Which wife? His first or second?

Both probably

Butt hurt normies. They ususally get it twisted over the concept of a volentry family.

Volentry family is basically, you are better off alone then go alone.

But of course this will to power really upsets the normies.

There was a whole group of these faggots who bought a house and would sit around jacking off to his videos waiting for his monthly visit
He also pushed the idea that you should cut off ties with your parents for shit like shouting at you once in public when you were a babby

He is married.

He's still married to the only wife he's ever had. You are mistaking him for someone else.

1. Leave your family.
2. Let him fill the void.
3. Do what he says, or he will defoo you and you are left with nothing.

Check this website out:
>defoo.org/inner-circle/

Judging by the personal info, it was most likely made by him

So his a single dad living with his daughter?

idk but you should probably beat up your mom for being a statist

youtube.com/watch?v=NfWWI_6r3ro

Probably this video and this video only.

Recently he gave the opposite views when talking to some Swedish skank about leaving her husband because she didn't want to have kids.

they're jealous of how fast his audience is growing

nothing more than a shill

Woah woah woah what the fuck.

I swear I've seen this exact thread with the same replies before.

I know this is a somewhat uncommon bait thread, but these replies are definitely recycled.

Yeah, I was there to.

Did we argue about Rome?

explain?

Because he's taking people from other cults to his own. He's got a nice cult well, you got to choose your cult you know.

You just got here from the Berenstein universe.

Enjoy your stay.

Do all of his cult followers live with him like other cults?

Cross ref the archives.

I've had the same experience before.

Used to advocate for dropping contact with you family. He stopped doing that fortunatly, interestingly enough, it happened as he became more influenced by the alt-right

He's always been called a cult leader, even before he became a far right wing nationalist.

not that guy but what the fuck is the Berenstein universe

Bots m8.

Years ago I've seen this happen: threads containing the exact same content, including stuff I posted days or weeks before.

Those stupid ass millennial threads are probably 90% bots too. It doesn't make sense that they get so many fucking replies day after day after day.

>if you don't cut off everyone in your life who isn't an ancap then you're a coward and a hypocrite who doesn't take his beliefs seriously
I wonder

My mind is with him, he owns it.

I guess because it makes him feel powerful or something.

The thing is he didn't really do this, not as it's told anyway.
Most of this came about when he was speaking with the son of a Labour party MP. The son said he was being abused and asked Stef if he should run away, Stef said that he wouldn't tell him to run away but that he should do what he needed to do to cope. The BBC then launched a propaganda campaign against him after the son ran away.

He tried to pull his fast-talking-guy-at-party shtick with Scott Adams and got BTFO so hard I almost cried for him

>BBC
stop triggering me

link

ice cream? I love ice cream!

He's an Atheist and also controlled opposition.

he has jewtube subs and they jelly

What happened, care to explain???

He is literally a jew

The universe where the berenstain bears is spelled berenstein. Lots of us are from that universe. I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsH17taSBzo
Basically Stefan was saying he does what he does because it's the rational thing to do and Scott said Stefan does what he does because it gives him pleasure and satisfaction and Stefan's brain went onto the rationalization-hamster wheel at breakneck speed (cognitive dissonance as Scott calls it)

wait.. its not spelled berenstein? I distinctly remember it being spelled that way, my dad used to buy me those books all the time

Is he a white supremacist?
youtu.be/QcGmzWtZ1nc

Getting people to actually change their lives meaningfully instantly makes you a cult leader, despite that not even being accurate, it carries the negative connotation the ones using such a word are throwing.

Not gonna lie, I'm the guy who wrote that massive shit post, this fag got baited so hard :DDDDD

It's bots, or ctr type shills. Stefan is something that is very very dangerous to their goals, among other people. Just trying to discredit him and chip away.