Go to poland on holiday

>Go to poland on holiday
>Everyones white as fuck
>Go to warsaw
>Every girl is an 8/10 and takes care of themselves
>Guys are ugly af
>Everything is super clean

why arent slavs white again? im going back there to find a qt3.14 christian waifu. Fuck the UK

They are white. Some old natsoc rednecks like to claim otherwise, and a meme begins. All people of European descent are white (Turks obviously not included).

looks better than your country

>They are white. Some old natsoc rednecks like to claim otherwise, and a meme begins. All people of European descent are white
Kek, jews are white now

This is russia tho

top lel portugal

>slav thread
>why aren't slavs white
>because they're white niggers

Jews don't count. They allow conversion intentionally to blend them into the local populace. It's successful, because we're having this discussion now.

European Jews (white converts) may be Jews by religion, but are white by blood. The true Jew, the Semites have completely different genes.

we're not slavs Ahmed

when the bottom of the barrel emmitgrates to the UK for basic benefits or cash in hand work, what is left in Poland are the better off and more successful people. This is why Polish people are usually quite good looking/ smart, whilst polish immigrants have difficulty tying their shoes. I deal with them daily in my job and it's never their fault when something goes wrong- even if you catch them doing wrong red handed.

This is to be expected. Imagine how good your own country would look if the almost 1/3 of the bottom of your society, wherever you're from, fucked off somewhere else.

>Go to poland on holiday
>why arent slavs white again?
Tell that to OP, not me

i think they're white because they did pretty good in the cold war. pretty much neck and neck for half a century.

>turks obviously don't count
No, you faggot. You've just drawn a line for white and nonwhite without explaining it.
You're no better than the
>slavs aren't white
posters

but we are slavs, prolly the purest there are, russians are mongol crossbreeds
some turks are white, the problem is that the line of demarcation lies INSIDE turkey and russia, resulting in plenty mixed shits as well

What about ashkenazim? They're entirely european by blood.

>Are X white?
>sticky

Warsaw is shitty. Go to tricity instead lol

What

>Mfw the county I live in is dark red on the abortion chart
>Mfw I had a female classmate in highschool that was a fleshlight for gypsies
>Mfw her mom got sick and she lied that it affected her too just to cover the fact that she was pregnant with a puradel

MY BYLI KRÓLE I CHUJ

>>Every girl is an 8/10 and takes care of themselves
oh boy...

>a fleshlight for gypsies
What do you mean by that? ಠ_ಠ

I think he was talking about the HIV rates in Portugal (in the pic) :|

>Go to Poland on holiday
>on holiday
This triggers me. Why don't Brits say "on a holiday" "on the holiday"

>go to hospital, go to university
you fucks are forgetting your articles.

he meant that she was a fucktoy, as in gave her arse away for every gypsy that asked and for those who didnt.
my friend, is your english perchance poor?

Śmiechłem

All I see are a bunch of kids having fun and creating sick bantz.

My english is good, i just never heard that expression before, and i still don't see the analogy

How's the crouching, slav? What those caps before you call people out on their grammar :/

nah, its mostly vestiges of gommunizm, you know, that whole prole feel lowest class has, in russia thanks to the jewish """equality""" its the shared trait of most of the population

Watch*

I know a couple poles and they're all swarthy skinned with high cheekbones and those slanty Milla Jovovich quasi-Mongoloid slav eyes. Maybe it's a regional thing.

nigger i didnt call you out on grammar, i was just wondering whether its your head or your language thats bad.
who the fuck would think that portuguy couldnt understand what that sloven meant, seriously, you must be brainaddled.

Wow, slow down, i didn't know there were polish SJW internet cops

What if the portuguy didn't even look at the pic? Doesn't seem that farfetched to me...

But hey, you must be one of those ugly guys OP mentioned, must be tough :/

no it isnt, you just grade everyone with your low scale.
jesus fucking christ ahmed, your shit punctuation and smiley faces alone are enough to tell me youre daft, why am i even wasting my time on you
must be very bored