/got/ general

Protect her smile edition

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/george-rr-martins-on-losing-award-to-jk-rowling-2014-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>obsessively stalks every single mention of her or her character on twitter looking for a reason to publicly humiliate random people over tweets she wasn't even mentioned in

why is she such an insecure psychopathic jackass

because she's a woman

Obese Ugly Dwarf

V I S E R Y S

do you think they get paid to shill their characters like that on twitter?

dany

they definitely dont get paid to harass random fans of the show, no.

Tongue but hole

beric

>t. millennial shillary-voting kike-puppet who does undertale let's plays on youtube and then goes on /utg/ IRC discord to solicit gay anal sex hookups with australian jewish trannies for gay anal sex with hebrew poz-swaps

F

Do you think GURM still plays Second Life?

literally pointless character who died in book 3 permanently
why are they still keeping him around? I can't imagine he's a meme favourite like the hound

please tell me she has a twitter, I want to send her some bobby posting

Only good character left (aside from Cersei) now that Jaime became another Dany orbiter.

because the gravy train is over as soon as the show ends. she can't act for shit.

agghhh...

V I S E R Y S

>it's a jon kills the night king and lives happily ever after with dany the end episode

He probably plays a woman.

>dark-age tier armour when everybody else has high-to-late medieval gear
this show plays havoc with the old 'tism. no cohesive aesthetic whatsoever.

her looks are deteriorating, she got outacted by an autist and a goblin, and shes dating a gay man who only likes her because of her manjaw

He's not useless, he has a fire sword and will probably say some wise shit to Jon at some point likely before he gets killed off . In the books he (along with LSH) served the purpose of adding tension to Jon's resurrection since neither one of them came back as themselves and he ended up kind of wasting away before he died the last time. I think the show sort of tried to do that with Jon and then forgot about it. Plus I also have to think he'll die to resurrect someone, though obviously not Cat. Maybe Jon again?

And they couldn't just have gotten rid of him before, they cut LSH.

the (((dark ages))) were a myth

@kinda_cool

Remember when he wrote about a warg that likes to warg she-wolves and then get rammed?

@kinda_cool

i always imagined Beric looking like the Knight ghost from the Last Crusade desu

The Littlefinger death scene was really lame. Why did everyone believe Bran with literally no proof? Why did a character who kept his composure when Cersei threatened to cut his throat suddenly start crying like a bitch and running around the room asking for protection? Shit sucks man what a lame way to go out.

Beric is dead

why does everyone talk about having babies this season

>Plus I also have to think he'll die to resurrect someone
does this mean gurm planned this for LSH?
who would she die to resurrect?
jon would be too much of a character 180

>Sansa gets credit for the battle of the bastards because she was pretty and made Petyr love her

Fuck off slag

>why does a character act different in different situations

The absolute state of Littlefags.

We know that the Last Kiss by the Red Priests can raise folk from the dead, and Melisandre said that her magic was much stronger at the Wall so she might bring Jon back on accident.

i really fucking hate this bitch.

because winter is coming

>kept his composure when Cersei threatened to cut his throat
Watch that scene again.

He wasn't a tough or big guy before, of course he wouldn't be in a surprise mock trial.

And everyone believing Sansa is pure and utter bullshit. The only thing I can come up with is that the Vale lords wanted to seize power for themselves so getting rid of LF and getting into Sansa's good graces may be the way to do it. Same with the Northern lords who may want some Vale soldiers on their side.

I'm still annoyed that nobody offered him the chance to join the NW too.

Fuck of Hana you got absolutely rekt by salsa

i can see it.

are the books worth reading even if gurm never finishes them?

I'm a 5'7 manlet and Jon Snow hooking up with Daenerys is pretty inspirational. Not even joking here...anyone else here feel that way?

Not everyone gets off from just watching like Bran does.

Did Aegon VI die before Aegon VII was born? I'm murky with the timeline

I always predicted Jon would die again and then Mel sacrifices to revive him one last time. Perhaps.

i know but the implication was that beric is around to rez someone because LSH is cut, I was wondering who that someone would be

I just did. It's not like he started crying.

I don't think he will, I always thought LSH would end up a surprise antagonist to someone (maybe Arya?).

Also are people really surprised that Sophie is a stupid bitch? Watch any interview with her.

not really. you'll be a worse and less happy person afterwards than you were before, and you'll never get the time back. you won't learn anything from them, either.

Bethesda might be making an open world GoT rpg.

the first 3 books are worth reading

it bothers that a full ending (at least from george) isn't likely, but I still enjoyed them enough to justify it imo

5'8'' I know that feel

Neither became an Aegon roman number since they haven't been crowned.

businessinsider.com/george-rr-martins-on-losing-award-to-jk-rowling-2014-7

>An old quote from Martin regarding the loss that appeared on a fan site recently went crazy on Reddit:

>"Eat your heart out, Rowling," Martin wrote. "Maybe you have billions of dollars and my Hugo, but you don't have readers like these."

>In 2012, Martin, author of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series (adapted for HBO as "Game of Thrones"), elaborated on his feelings. "I wish I have beaten her, what can I say! I would have liked to win that award and I don't think Rowling cares much about it," Martin told the blog Adria's News. "And she didn't send anyone to accept the award, which is certainly annoying."

Why is he so salty over an award he lost in 2001?

>His grudge may have led him to poke fun at "Harry Potter" within the pages of the next book in his series, "A Feast for Crows," The Wire reported. In a passage of that book, Martin described a fight between the female knight Brienne of Tarth and two male knights. "She had ridden over Harry Sawyer and broken Robin Potter's helm, giving him a nasty scar," Martin wrote.

Was it autism?

He did panic though (which is a normal human reaction). He didn't have time to start crying because Cersei started talking.

>a fictional TV show with bad writing is inspiration to manlets

she already is an antagonist to brienne and jaime
why would she be an antagonist to arya?

and the fact that many Kit Harington has many female fans also gives me hope. I wonder how much more success with women I'll get once I lower my bodyfat to match his

He would've been a /lit/ poster for sure

does anyone actually like her though

The average /lit/ poster has more literary talent than GURM does.

Would Cersei have been loyal to Robert if he had gotten over Lyanna and been loyal to her?

Yeah but that wasn't a surprise. Obviously she'd have reason to hate Jaime and as such Brienne, who was with Jaime.

And obviously I don't know if she would be an antagonist to Arya but it would seem sensible that she end up an antagonist to one of her family members, and Arya does the most traveling. It was just kind of a shot in the dark, it could be anyone, as further proof that she is no longer Cat.

Petyr did nothing wrong.

way to cherrypick
there are plenty of kino lines such as "I am of the night"

is there a rape mechanic, or will that need to be added with mods?

I'm not sure why that passage comes up so often. A character drank bad water and got the shits from it, so what?

The fat man really seems to love awards.

First for Aegon VII Targaryen, First of His Name, Protector of the Seven Kingdoms, Lord of the Realm, King of the Andles, the Roynar, and the Firstmen.

>Game of Thrones
>nobody seems to even care about the game anymore except Cersei

Probably. At least for a while, before she went back to Jaime out of her own narcissism.

I still don't understand why he didn't just quietly kill Sweetrobin and then marry Sansa. It would have been the perfect plan.

Everyone who has low self-esteem does.

Only if he doesn't become fat and never cheats on her, which goes against Bobby nature.

who house blackbar here

she fucked jaime on the morning before the wedding, so i would say no (she's also incapable of being loyal to anybody, even jaime, because she's a narcissist who needs sex to feel powerful).

Learning from the Faceless Men would eventually give Arya and appreciation about death and the finality of it. Her mother being a revenant would surely give her reason to end her misery.

Nah, critics are always terrible at trying to create what they criticise.

>Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

>The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing.

>And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast.

>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

>Aunt D-Dany why are you looking at me like that?

6' manlet here I know the pain, but Tormund is the Inspiration
My Last GF was taller than me

In one of her POV chapters she says that him saying Lyanna's name during their wedding night broke her heart so probably

marry her with what authority? he loses control of the vale like that

They are all busy trying to team up against the final boss.

Yeah I guess that's why he sucks so much.

Nah. They'll die, but their child will sit on the throne and begin the wheel anew. Screencap this.

Not bothering to collect the award is quite shitty

I take it back, he should have had Sansa marry SR, then let her sire an heir (since he didn't care about getting cucked anyway) and then get rid of SR.

Nobody cares about Amerifat awards other than shit-tier writers like GURM.

You're American.

In the book he plans to marry her to some Chad from the Vale after he kills Robin

that's really deep bro.

Rank the Aegons

even though I'm 5'7 one of my life goals is to fuck a girl who is at least 6'2.

I'm even thinking of finding a girl who is 6'5 to fuck and take pictures with to demonstrate my prowess

Not really, it just means JK Rowling is a total chad and GRRM is a virgin loser. Only nerds care about that stuff