You have one image and no words

To prove why your country deserves to exist.

GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew

>stealth
wtf were they thinking with that paint job

this isnt a yryl thread

You don't deserve to exist, sliding kike.

Why are painting our stealth bombers so flashy?

They were thinking "America".

F-Frog...

im never taking the piss out of france again

in fact im taking a holiday there for unrelated reasons now

The doctrine of my people, the BEDAE ANGLO.

Praise the Venerable Bede!

Its a shame what she've became to.
She was my first music crush, fucking perfect body.

stealth technology does not mean you can't see it with your naked eye you dip ass

What in God's green earth is going on in that pic?

That's my new favorite ass

ever had some of this shit?

isnt something missing from that map ?
oh wait sud tyrolis ours nevermind

:'(

fug i know, i'm sorry i wanted to strike first this time.. usually it's always austibros that reclaim righful clay ..

God bless America

>empire ripped apart
>Südtrol gone
>Ital rubs balsamico in wound

y?...

Small (6 mill) but always on the forefront of innovative science and technology globally.

Hugh Mungus died for our freedoms

Don't forget, it's because they backstabbed you for Tirol that you lost the war- and your empire. It's justified to hate the Italians as an Austrian.

>intel
fuck that kike shit

the 6502 was far more iconic

15 Megatons of freedom.

unf

Ooh. Qt

>fosters
Cunt.

>mfw I started a fan club for her in my highschool
>mfw no one knew who she was
>mfw she was truly my one and only

That was back in 2005. Now, she has become some total looking slut. She used to be perfect. I'll never crush that hard on anyone ever again...

stay jelly

Fosters beer..was unlucky enough to try one the other night. Tasted like it had been filtered through a homeless man's asshole. 3/10 Would not recommend

Damn you France

No need for thanks.

>divegrass

If it helps, she is from Corsica.

I love the wine from Corsica.

Take me to Corsica.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfXBNQMj2SE

Mfw i'll never get those feels again..

Something not right here. Everything is staged to make it look like that picture was taken in the 50s or 60s. But he's wearing earbud headphones.

The 3.5mm audio connector those headphones didn't even exist until 1964, and even then they never saw wide-scale consumer acceptance until the first Sony Walkman in 1979. And then it was another 20 years at least before earbud headphones started entering the market.

That picture is like 10 years old. Everything else is staged to make it look old. The bicycle, the clothes the kid is wearing, the neighborhood, and especially the filter they put on that picture. It's all fake.

They shouldn't have retired the 117's. They should have converted them to a role of flying low to carry an anti-ship missile, evading radar, and then the missile goes the last 75 miles to the ship. A squadron of 117's could take out an entire fleet, without ever showing up on the fleet's radars.

Murifats hate this

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKK

>mfw I am literally holding this CD Album in my hand recounting all of the feels
>mfw i am 27

Dude, thanks for the fucking feels right now. I might as well just open another bottle of wine and put this album on. :^(

Why did nobody stop this