This is Kate Upton and her disabled cousin. Kate's cousin has always wanted to be just like her...

This is Kate Upton and her disabled cousin. Kate's cousin has always wanted to be just like her, so Kate has begun to take her cousin to all sorts of red carpet events to make her dreams come true. Say something nice about Kate.

She really is a demon, isn't she.

Don't bully alexandra.

She deserves to be bullied.

Was it autism?

Good on kate. I hope she still has her soul.

my favorite SUCCubus.

I will never understand people who say daddario is hot

she a cute

NO!
Seriously, don't. Do not bully her.

She's watching, She's always watching.

This. She's mediocre at best even when she's not doing the whole gremlin smile thing.

Alexandra is one of the most attractive actresses in Hollywood.

It's not nice to bully people with autism. You should know how it feels.

Kruger you have literal SHIT taste

Bam margera on the right?

How is it possible that an "actress" can't even pull off a decent smile?

*krager kek

You still have shit taste though

She is a shit actress. Like a piece of cardboard reading lines

What sort of gargantuan dingus could possibly satisfy these succubi? I'm thinking at LEAST feet and a half long and at least a feet girth with veins the size of a tangarine.

Does Kate take care of all her cousin's needs?

Chad stride?

Yes, her cousin has a lot of issues so kate has to be very nice to her.

*pops your tires w/ my strong front teeth and goes for the kill*

she looks like my character in GTA
FUCK

*cumsplosion*

Bright red lipstick is so repulsive

*Alexandra is so repulsive

Ftfi

>You could not leave well enough alone, I knew that eventually you would try to cast magics you were not ready to handle and did not understand. I waited, knowing that some day your own arrogance would bring you to me. And here we are! You have dreamed of death. You thought to escape it. Now, my little puppet, death will be all you ever know.

If you don't want to see Daddario on her knees looking up at you with her mouth full you're a 100% enormous faguar.

Poor Kate Upton. Even her disabled cousin is much more attractive than her.

She doesn't know how to smile with her eyes

>you will never sell your soul to this semen demon

FUCK.

From her beautiful eyes, luxurious hair and her goofy a-symmetrical smile and sense of humor she's beautiful. Perfect? Nah, not at all, but those 'imperfections' you see make her more desirable. She really is a solid 9-10 / 10

You are both objectively wrong

What type of men are you into

Can you explain?

> describe fully female traits about a beautiful female. closet case then projects his own sexuality at me because he can't deal with being attracted to photoshopped women who don't exist in that for anyway.

The kind without an X Chromosome

I think Manuel Ferrara could defeat them in bed 1v2 with "staystaystay"

Manuel + Rocco. Keep the odds in favour of the men making it out with at least their lives.

i think she's hot...

Everyone has an X chromosome moron

brehs

Why does he always say that for no reason?

But it doesn't make sense

If only the joke were saying I'm not actually attracted to anyone, that I'm being objective. If only you weren't such a fucking moron. If only Sup Forums wasn't filled with left over summerfags masturbating to rick and morty and being obsessed with GoT as both shows are, objectively, at best, 4/10.

BITCH, DID U SAY SOMFING ABOUT SOME TEEF?