JERUSALEM IS MYSTERY BABYLON

HOLY SHIT THIS IS TOO INSANE.
THE LORD WAS SLAIN AT ZION SQUARE.

Revelation 11:8 (KJV)
"And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified."

>"where also our Lord was crucified."

Makes sense as well and there's even a pentagram at the exact point of his death that I just saw in my vision, the devil always likes to make a mockery of God especially since at the point of the crucifixion he thought he had won.

This no joke Sup Forums something has moved me just now, I saw a vision, I'm almost crying and I'm scared so very scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
youtube.com/watch?v=Iub0Zu0J4T4
youtube.com/watch?v=FobYC5vkir4
tektonics.org/esch/revdate.php
tektonics.org/esch/pretsum.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Someone post thst Illuminati pyramid that's in Israel

Makes sense now I think about it since this is where the antichrist will reign from.

>This no joke Sup Forums something has moved me just now, I saw a vision, I'm almost crying and I'm scared so very scared.

can you describe your vision ?
+ don't be scared, KEK protect us.

The bible is just a science fiction book son. Nothing there is real. Go read some twilight or harry potter.

I was there and on that square where the pentagram has been lain I saw the Lord on the cross and each time I think back to it I'm now filled with great sorrow.

the israely jews lie about all locations. Even the temple where they bang their heads and pray is not the real temple. So I would agree with you OP. Good thread, there should be more Christian threads like this one, God Bless you user.

Revelation 18:9-19

The Threefold Woe Over Babylon’s Fall
9 “When the kings of the earth who committed adultery with her and shared her luxury see the smoke of her burning, they will weep and mourn over her. 10 Terrified at her torment, they will stand far off and cry:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
you mighty city of Babylon!
In one hour your doom has come!’

>Kings of the Earth being the politicians and rulers, the hidden elite who profit off of and work with Israel

11 “The merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her because no one buys their cargoes anymore— 12 cargoes of gold, silver, precious stones and pearls; fine linen, purple, silk and scarlet cloth; every sort of citron wood, and articles of every kind made of ivory, costly wood, bronze, iron and marble; 13 cargoes of cinnamon and spice, of incense, myrrh and frankincense, of wine and olive oil, of fine flour and wheat; cattle and sheep; horses and carriages; and human beings sold as slaves.

>The "Merchants" of the Earth

14 “They will say, ‘The fruit you longed for is gone from you. All your luxury and splendor have vanished, never to be recovered.’ 15 The merchants who sold these things and gained their wealth from her will stand far off, terrified at her torment. They will weep and mourn 16 and cry out:

“‘Woe! Woe to you, great city,
dressed in fine linen, purple and scarlet,
and glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls!
17 In one hour such great wealth has been brought to ruin!’
“Every sea captain, and all who travel by ship, the sailors, and all who earn their living from the sea, will stand far off. 18 When they see the smoke of her burning, they will exclaim, ‘Was there ever a city like this great city?’
19 They will throw dust on their heads, and with weeping and mourning cry out:

Snow? In Levant?

Thanks dearly, brother. Blessings to you also can I ask that you pray for me? I'm kinda scared rn having seen what I have seen and I'm worried for my salvation due to my doubts I have had recently and my lack of general faith as I keep being shaken....

So Israel is Sodom?

I dont quite get it.

almost every few years in some parts of israel

Let me make it as short and simple as i can.

Judaism saturnalian cult false jews (star of david hexagon on saturn northpole which is a cube, they use teffilin on forehead which is a black cube, they have in kaballah tree of life 2 cubes on top of eachother, kaballa (terribly close to kaaba allah/the cube god or allahs cube).

Islam saturnalian EMPIRE system that requires sub caliphates or a singular supreme caliph to operate as intended. Currently missing.

Allah hates jews, higher percentage of jew hatred than mein kampf. So not necessary to manufacture conflict it is already standard for islam. Allah hates christians and wants them to pay jizya so that they are humiliated and understand that allah is god, or be converted or killed. And tried to invade christian lands for over a millenia. So no need to manufacture conflict, it is standard for islam.

Freemasonry minor western based saturnalian cult.

Saturn worship uses these 3 symbols crescent and star and/or cube. Saturn north pole (hexagon/cube) in a constant storm that the islamic tah'waf mimics. saturn south pole (eye).

It's all about saturn. The lord of the rings, Chronos in tartarus. The greek version of the cherub being cast into bottomless pit awaiting judgement. The mahdi of islam is the beast empire leader the muslims expect him to come and accept him as singular emperor and revive the saturnalian empire. He is symbolized by star meteorite that fell from sky at corner of cube in mecca. Right hand of allah. The cherubs right hand guy. (more on this in a moment).

Christianity warns about all 3 and how they will be btfo.

Every single beast empire in the bible was a saturnalian empire with two deities representing crescent and star. And cube in some cases.

Repost:
Amen comes from the egyptian god of all gods from the old dynasty known as Amun or Atum(Atom lol) (in old egypt you will see a lot of t-m shift), before ra was born. Amun was created by himself in the primordial waters known as Nun (lol). But he was very lonely, and to ease his loneliness he bore two children, the later heathen legends say through masturbation, but earlier ones say he made love to his shadow. Always remember egyptian gods have male and female aspects. Allegory either way.

These children were Shu (god of air) and tefnut (god of moisture). Through these gods many others were born, including the planet gods whose lineages are worshipped today.

Seb-Saturn-Kronos
Typhon also is related to saturn, and in greek mythology is the force imprisoning the titans.

Isis-Minerva-Moon

Set-Jupiter-Moloch

Hathor-Aphrodite-Venus

But before this, at some point shi and tefnut get lost, and atum in his grief creates Horus the elder, later known as Ra (most likely lucifer) and his eye to illuminate the darkness. He finds his children, much rejoicing, etc etc.

The first official god of the sun was Osiris, who appeared as a man, green-skinned with a royals beard. He bore the flail (lead by force) and the crook (lead by diplomacy). Typhon, being of all evils, seeks to kill his brother osiris and take his throne. He locls him in a sarcophagus(this is where they come from) where he is set to die, and then scatters his pieces across egypt. He then rapes Isis, Wife of Osiris, and forces her to bear Anubis, king of the underworld. Within 3 days, Isis manages to get all the pieces if Osiris back except for his penis, however as a crafter she is able to fashion one out of gold (why its so valuable). Through this she bears Horus the younger and his eye, who casts down Typhon. At some point Horus became two seperate beings when he was always and older and younger. Osiris is reborn in the underworld, where he casts down anubis to a mere judge

The Israelis are the Canaanites

Here is list.
Egypt, assyria, babylon, medo persia, greece, rome, caliphate 1 (mortal headwound 1924)
Here are example of deities. Isis crescent horus star serpent in front recieving worship. Apis bull/golden calf same thing. Molech crescent star remphan, baal star asteroth crescent, diana crescent forehead appollyon star, artemis crescent image that fell from zeus star. Allah crescent, star (muhammad), Allah crescent, star (mahdi).

Rome capital before end switched to constantinople. Muslims conquered inherit saturnalian mantle. Becomes turkey/türkei head of ottoman empire, mortal headwound 1924. Final beast empire in this understanding before jesus returns with 10.000 holy ones in the clouds, is revived caliphate under caliph mahdi which muslims wait for as singular emperor to revive caliphate and rule with peace and justice for 7-8 years.

There's no such thing as souls.

t. mad cunt who snorted a mystery RC amphetamine while out

Yeah man. Gaza got a blizzard a few years back.

But Jesus wasn't divine user, nor does God exist

>Inb4 fedora tipping neckbeard

>muh masons

What can we gather from this?

That in all religions, a sun figure and a moon figure give birth to a godhead, a rebirth of the sun. That in all religions, a primordial evil kills the sun/godhead whobis then resurrected. In all religions, the evil is then cast out by the sun/godhead, and the sun/godhead rules above and below.

Mystery babylon is not in israel, you read it yourself spiritually sodom where jesus was killed where was that?

It doesn't say spiritually babylon.. what you are quoting has nothing to do with mystery babylon..

mecca has the oldest shrine that directly relates to saturn/the guardian cherub.. the kaaba, and the black stone meteorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=UJSBvwCM6mk
youtube.com/watch?v=Iub0Zu0J4T4

Mecca is where.. in the desert by the red sea..
Is the US by the read sea.. nope, sorry babylon can't be the US guys.. It also says in isaiah 13:20 about mystery babylon that no arab will ever pitch their tent there again.. Do arabs pitch tents in washington dc?

Jeremiah 49 destruction of mystery babylon
The cry will resound to the red sea! it's right next to arabia, right next to mecca..

It's the same place that is constant trouble for god, the middle east.. All the beast empires were in middle east except rome and greece and the right leg of rome the capital before it fell was constantinople.. guess who took over that mantle.. muslims and turkey and the ottomans..

the harlot and mother of false religions.. mecca means mother of settlements. The cube is female and is wearing a kishwa. The 7 towers in mecca are built by what is called mount babel. I could go on with detail but just keeping it short and simple.

maity, just put on some Black Sabbath on 11 and everything will get better soon
youtube.com/watch?v=FobYC5vkir4

>especially since at the point of the crucifixion he thought he had won.
no the creator is like soron from lord of the rings. he is the source of magic. with sorons death magic no longer is a thing and the elves are fucked which is why they half assed it and humans needed ghost to save the day. elves were like well fuck were screwed no point in trying

when he died it ended the time of miracles ended and its not until he would probably be born again that they would return with the prophecies depicting supernatural events. the beast will fool the world and preform miracles but he is to be defeated by gods return which means he probably isnt born when shit goes down he would be growing up maybe just a little younger. jesus didnt do anything special until 33

Where did you learn all this and could you please tell us more?

All false religions stem from those begun by fallen angels.

I had thought for a long time it was Arabia but it was that verse that got me.

this is islam-freak the danish guy

he posts alot, but gets all weird in the aftermat

I will post a list of god connections i have found in my travels:

SUN--- Helios-Apollo-Ra- Horus- lucifer and jesus

MERCURY(jupiter)----Thoth-hermes- turms [finance, eloquence, communication, luck, thieves; guides souls to underworld)

VENUS(born of uranus severed balls)---Aphrodite-cyntherea-cyprus-hathor- anat(beauty, pleasure, love,music,sky,) [rose, dolphin, dove, swan, sparrow, mirror, scallop shell] inanni?

EARTH---Gaia-Terra, 12 illuminati order

MOON---Semiramis-Astarte-Tanit-IInana-Ishtar-Isis-Inanna-Minerva-Athena-Selene (Owls and Cats) anat?

MARS(spear shield) [son of jupiter]---Ares-Marduk(annunaki)-Bel-Baal Hammon-Ammon-Moloch-Osiris- (demuzi, tammuz) age of taurus worship [nimus, nimrod] (War)

JUPITER(son of cronus)---Zeus-Set-Teshub-Indra-baal haddad [thunderbolt, eagle, oak, lion, bull] Idra(hindu)

SATURN(leader 1st titam gen)---Seb-Cronus- Remphan- dagon(sickle, scythe, harpe, grain, snake) fish god Leviathan. Typhon the Imprisoner

This kind of shit always makes me wonder, do people really think that if there is some super conspiracy going on somewhere they'll be like "Oh, let's leave some subtle clues here and there juts for fun!" ?
A few months ago some retard burger tried to tell me ISIS are the mossad because ISIS is supposedly an acronym for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service (Let's leave aside the fact they're actually called Da'esh)

It snows in Jerusalem and the Golan heights almost every ear. Last year piled up to 40+cm at one case

Even christianity follows this precedent my friend. Take it to mean that the sun is the most direct manifestation of gods power, it is the force which allows us life on this rock, and through it god is reborn daily.

maybe thats where the rabbis raised yeshua up from hell after 3 days to ask him his sufferings

>do people really think that
yes especially in usa there are people who believe all kinds of shit way more crazy than jew consipiracy

saturn=yahweh

Actually they say that he is coming from a town in Iran with a lot of jews with him.

kek is this a sign?

>>/x/

/polx/ when?

All Christians should be extremely concerned abourmt saturn worship. If you want to go to the /x/treme, saturn could very well be holding destructive old gods like Cronus and Leviathan in its northern pole, and these wackadoos could ve trying to break them out.

>(Let's leave aside the fact they're actually called Da'esh)
Da'esh is just an arabic acronym/nickname that they don't approve of. Officially, in arabic, they are تنظيم الدولة الإسلامية and IS in english.

Think. What is the entire bible was written as a mockery? I sometime think about that.

What if Jesus wasn't meant to be killed? What if we celebrating his death every Easter a mock?

Very scary stuff. What if they're doing this because he turned his face away from them?

Jesus performed his miracles between ages 30-33, hence those levels of freemasonry being the levels where they reveal their true doctrine.

I think everyone hear should give Bill Coopers Mystery Babylon a listen

>Bill Coopers Mystery Babylon
Is it William or Bill Cooper?

bill is just his nickname its the same guy

he had another one called behold the pale horse too

Why don't you cryptic faggots just spit it out - where is this secret Babylon you're ranting on about?

ISIL.
IS
I

WE WUZ HOLOCAUSTED AND SHEET...
Lololololololololo Why are Jews so stupid?

Fallen Angels?

I will pray that you have faith!! Read scripture and let the Spirit guide you! Says Jesus Help out loud, it helps.

The only question I have is how did muhammed and jews know about the storm shape on saturn as they didn't have telescopes? Is this confirmation bias or did they truly receive information for a higher power to know about this storm on saturn?

Fallen angels gave some knowledge.

So you're saying it was aliens

No they masquerade as aliens though.

It's more plausible than angels.

This has to be the most fucking bait.

Whatever.

Stop drawing parallels from your "holy book" written by desert-dwelling savages, at least try and avoid being found out as a retard.

See
Also they're not angels anymore.

Where do you think christmas came from?

Revelation is a Jewish hate screed and jerkoff violence fantasy against Rome and Nero.

It's literally the exact same sort of thing Muslims today produce against the West; 2000 years ago it was Jews doing it about Romans.

This Jewish apocalypse text (or actually a couple of them sewn together) was later adopted and edited by Christians.

"...where Our Lord was crucified" is a prime example of a Christian addition to a pre-extisting Jewish text. You can literally see how Christians just tacked that shit right on to the end of the sentence to make it relevant to Christianity.

>Jew Jew Jew
>Jew Jew Jew
>Jewing all the way
>Oh what fun it is to bribe
>World Leaders for more pay

\it's on the way in to Eilat, and was placed there by the Freemasons. i remember driving past it when i went to israel.

just google "eilat freemason pyramid"

>THE LORD

These faggots need KEK

Well this is an interesting conclusion because if they truly knew about saturns storm then they are receiving revelations from higher powers which makes reality a little more crazy. Its interesting to not both the storm on saturn and the kaaba have a contious never dying circle around them 24/7. maybe this is some s ort of method to channel energy or some phenomenon from earth to mars.

Don't be afraid. Love God and pray for the comforter in Christ name.

From earth to saturn*

Hmm really great post. Thank you for sharing your research. I've had a sneaking suspicion it was Mecca but this just confirms it.

That's a pentagon you retard.

Do we really need to tell you that 5 pointed stars go back to remphan?

You're right and wrong. It was a Christian hate screed and warning against Rome, Nero, and the Jewish establishment of Jerusalem. Your other claims are unsubstantiated nonsense.

>Rev. 19:13-15 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

>Now, in the preterist view, a new "war" began, and is still going -- this time with the "Word of God" as the weapon, subverting the nations with its message of salvation. "For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." (Heb. 4:12) Literalists see a final battle of military nature. Preterists see a war of the heart, and I think they are right to do so.
tektonics.org/esch/revdate.php
tektonics.org/esch/pretsum.php

Its a pentagon in the center of a pentagram

can you green text your entire vision

HI Satan

done, Lord be with britfag and glorify him with your holy spirit and act as a springboard, nay not a deterent to his faith and your kingdom. Please inbue him with your mercy and carry him when he is unable to carry himself, and save this also for human kind For in his lord jesus name we pray for this father.
Amen