Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Belarus, Serbia...

Was it hard to grow up in a country with no real history and no real culture, like Australia, Finland, Belarus, Serbia, Bosnia, Canada, and the US?

Do you sometimes feel lost in life?
Do you feel you have no purpose?
Do you feel you have no identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_the_Indies
youtube.com/watch?v=WULsZJxPfws
youtube.com/watch?v=301VErKKxqw
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=L6SMGrIaals
youtube.com/watch?v=PeihcfYft9w&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every day I get more and more suicidal thinking about my countries lack of life, purpose AND identity.

what do you mean no culture my family is here for 500 years dummy

>Serbia

u wot? we're like 1000 years old or some shit, we were longer under the ottoman occupation than the US has existed. I do agree for the rest. We were eating from gold plates while europe was living in mud. But you're the one to talk Russia. At least we never allowed ourselves to be subvereted by the jews to the point where 80% of the government was run by jews. You're the only one who managed to do that. Congratz

>We were eating from gold plates while europe was living in mud.
LOL DUDE WHAT
Are you serious, my man? The majority of your history includes you being conquered by a superior power. Rome, Eastern Rome, the Ottoman Empire and now you're pretty much Russia's bitch. Before all this, you were literally a bunch of fucking migrants.

nope, we're were barbarians
fucking american education
and then some fag tamed us or because we were going around burning everything because we didn't know how to settle and do land stuff and shit

>started a world war with a bullet

you jelly? you should be...

Feels great faggot. What's your "real" culture anyway? As far as I can tell it's just drinking vodka and fucking your cousins- which is why you're all inbred and look like the down syndrome version of a B-movie.

>fucking american education
I'd say I am pretty well educated seeing how I even know your irrelevant country still exists.

>and then some fag tamed us or because we were going around burning everything because we didn't know how to settle and do land stuff and shit
You sound like niggers. No wonder most of your athletes play basketball in the Olympics

>a war that tore europe apart
>a war that led serbs run away from their country with their tails tucked in between their legs and fled to albania, who they fucking hate
>proud of this

Europe got SERBED

At least we don't have 5 million jews, fella.

It's more hard living here.

Spain, one of the most glorious countries that ever existed, always fighting, always attacked, discoverers of America, pioneers in the Human rights, trench and modern warfare, ruling the world almost 300 centuries and SAVIORS of Europe at least three times.

But anglo propaganda ruined the history of this country. They stoled columbus claming that he was a genoese pleb, they claim that Spain was always in decadence, that the Spanish inquisition was the worst thing happened in Europe during centuries and basically denigrating our history and our people and treating us like shit because they are still jealous about how we could keep our empire with minimal territory losses during almost 300 years kicking the asses of the roaches, frenchs, dutchs, anglos and protestants.

Feels extremely bad, man.

>No wonder most of your athletes play basketball in the Olympics

no that's because the average serb height is like 6'5" when you ignore the north flat part of the country. With that part it's 6'1". But all the athletes are from the mountain part.

>>a war that led serbs run away from their country with their tails tucked in between their legs and fled to albania, who they fucking hate

then we came back and fucked everyone up, like wut up?

>>started a world war with a bullet

>implying Black Hand isn't still functioning
>implying a bullet isn't coming for certain kraut diplomat *cough* *cough*

fucking kek on a stick with a side of mashed potatoes

At least most people don't have to look at a map to know where you are.

We're too busy making history to be looking back at the faded past.

On, on!

Jersey

A war that was won (just like the next world war) decidedly by America. Neither WWI or WWII involved any significant combat by Serbians.

A BULLET

B
U
L
L
E
T

the whole world just got SERBED

R A R E
A
R
E

No it wasn't hard, because we both history and culture. Colonial US history was legitimately the funnest of all histories to learn about.
As for culture, we do only have 200 years worth of history to build off of here, but we make it work by jam packing it with interesting shit. We put emphasis on decades rather than centuries. Let's rewind time a bit here.

2000s and you have the internet and phones becoming incredibly popular. This alone has completely changed the way we interact as a society. The self entitled bastards of today are product of everything from this decade and the last one.
1990s you have all the nostalgia artists and songs that everyone will be talking about for the next 3 or 4 decades. Basically this was the era everyone got kinda faggy.
1980s you have the birth of main stream gaming. You're welcome. Along with that came a shit ton of bright colors and spandex. Looking back it was all kind of corny, but if you born in it like I was, it's all really endearing.
1970s and 1960s you had a drug dance and music revolution. Wars and protests and shit. Tons of culture left and right.
1950s and 1940s you had a wholesome America that Sup Forums tends to idolize. You ever play Fallout? The style and "pre-war" culture they were trying to capture the essence of was right here in time.

So every time I see this whole "white people have no culture" or "America's only culture is theft" bullshit I can't help but just shake my head. Very few people in America actually give a shit about anything that happened before the 1900s, and to be honest, why should they? The only people who give a shit about their heritage from further back then that are immigrants who's country hasn't done anything worth talking about in last couple centuries.

It really sucks.

and 90% of your countrymen have no idea what they are missing, nor do they care to seek it.

Our history is starting wars and causing the refugee crisis. If this is all this country and my countrymen want to achieve, then fuck this country.

...and then I drink a sweet cup of maple syrup, pull a fry+curd+gravy from the poutine reserves and thank God that I'm a white Canadian, protected by your friends in the South...

The only thing hard about growing up here was my dick

Was it hard to grow up in poverty?

i don't give a flying fuck and i look down on the crybabies who do

Senpai
You wuz Britz and sheeeit

>taking side of the croat the eternal kraut

why don't you just suck Merkels giant clit

this again
didnt you post this same shit yesterday

>pioneers of the Human rights
Not you and that's not a good thing as nowadays niggers and asians are considered human

Was it hard growing up living on rations of vodka and bread from the government?

>All the ancient culture/religious sites and such destroyed by swedes and russians
>Swedes brainwashed us into thinking that we were forestniggers before they came with christianity
>Most of the people actually buy this shit
Im just sad that people here dont know their own origins

Is this really irrelevant countries' only recourse in comparing? The US East coast has a more interesting and diverse history than quite a few European countries. Hell, by 1620, the European population was probably higher than in Norway and by far more educated

Dirty immigrant detected. You should probably try adapting to the country's culture that you move to instead of complaining how it's not like your old country. Maybe if you take the time to go outside and look around you'll find that 90% of your countrymen are enjoying what they call the "current culture." In fact it's absurd to think that you can even have a society without some form of culture.

Also starting the refugee crisis is still going on so it's questionable at best to call it history.

Ethnic Russian is a mix of Fins, Baltic and Slavic tribes with some small Norse ancestry later, agree?

what the fuck did you just said?

>Merkel and nu-Germany supporting based Ustaše
Are you mental, Cenk?

The Russian ((((federation))))

>No real history

Your country is half chink and only began in it's modern form in the fucking 90s Ivan. You have so little history you stole this thread from an America and then added "the us" to the end. Give up.

>oh no, an American has different opinions than mine
>must be an immigrant
Born and raised American, born in Colorado. Family move here from Germany in 1860.

American culture is fixated on distracting yourself from the rest of the world, it's nothing but bread and circus.

Russian Nationalism = advancing ethnic homeland for ethnic Russians and few integrated other Euros like Balts and Germans. And if having non-whites within the country then having them as second class pretty much non human citizens and containing them to their "native" lands. Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Suprmacy. That's why it's often called Russism. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas.
Sadly know we have a cuck anti-White corrupt government and we went from 90% White to 73% White in 25 years... So it's kind of sad given our glorious history

WE WENT TO THE MOON FAGGOT

Canada is the only country that has debatably won a war vs America. the rest of you cucks can't even compete.

as for American history, in less than 300 years they've absolutely BTFO every country on the planet (except Canada).

the real question is, why is north america the greatest continent on gods green earth?

>Uses "american education joke"
>Get's taught genocidal denial in school
>All Serbians spell and act like they have fucking downs
>Watching former Yugoslavs argue is like watching pigs argue
>Serbian education

Honestly, we bombed your country to shit and your country is so irrelevant and useless to the world that most americans have fucking forgotten even bombing you.

Why is Vermin Supreme in the tower?

we wuz macedonians and shit

it feels pretty bad, so while learning everything i can about our brief history i just try to immerse myself into the history of my ancestors countries. it fills the void

ebin mene :DDD

only thanks to ebil nazi science

>Advancing homeland for Russian people
>Moscow to soon be majority nonrussian

What's happening here chaps?

>Serbia
>no culture
Are you serious

>US
>no culture
>no history
I'm not American and that his how I know you are talking bollocks.

Nigga- 59000 BC to 7000 BC? Without adequate transportation, writing- etc. I really doubt that could be considered one entity. Especially for 52,000 years. That just doesn't make sense. 50,000 BC was still almost cave-man level.

Shit should have read the full comment, sorry for that Ivan. You are one of the good ones by not shilling your balls off for Putin

gonna take the bait and ask you
from last thread you said you hate serbs because we started ww1
and brought your empire to ruin
so sure, let's ignore communism and say that it happened because russia was more or less losing the war and people weren't happy + lenin being sent over there

but then shouldn't you hate your own ancestors as well for actually coming in and joining the war on serbias side?
i really don't understand what happened to the spirit of brotherhood that used to be strong back then

Our country is a meme.

No because at least i have my 3/9ths german 6/2 scandinavian .7%italian 4\5% danish ancestry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_the_Indies

>implying they're any better than cave men now

Bottom tier copy pasta

Sage

You're either an idiot or a child if you think that's all there is to the culture in America. Go socialize with people and learn what America is like outside of your television set or grow up. You need to be at least 18 to post here.

fuckin burgers, had a good laugh at that meme

I ride, rock climb, shoot guns, go hunting and offroading fairly often.

What else would you recommend friend? Where is this "real America"?

a
fucking
leaf

The only culture you have is Turkish culture. And when you got rid of the Turks, you wanted to enslave whole Balkan peninsula so you can feast on other peoples history, culture, land etc. If you imported Donald Trump into Serbia, he would feel sad disappointed because there is nothing to make great. Serbia never was great nor will be. Prijatno!

>no real history and no real culture, like Australia

Wtf are you on about Ruski? Australia has a long and proud history and a culture so rich it even influenced the might USA at one point.

>Do you sometimes feel lost in life?
No
>Do you feel you have no purpose?
No
>Do you feel you have no identity?
No

People who feel those things are transgender multiculturalists. Australia has a strong nationalist community with an strong sense of identity. Hell we even have people who are strongly proud of their state and home town. Even the multicult hippies in Melbourne are proud of their Melbournite identity.

Anyway, gr8 b8 m8, made me reply.

My good brotha of aryan descent. A little worried about Trudeau though.

I'm from Québec, which means that I have a culture.
>Be amongs the first Europeans to settle in America.
>We wuz French and shiet.
>Evil imperialist anglos at it again.
>They tried to destroy our french heritage and fail miserably every time.
>VIVE LE QUÉBEC LIBRE TABRNAKK

Meanwhile, Anglo-"Canadians" are still bragging about how they burned the White House (even though it was done by the Brits).

Yeah it was horrible growing up in Montana. I just couldn't bear elk hunting with my grandfather and dad for a week or so from horseback . And God it was hell living on a ranch thats been in our family for a 130 years! I hate the fact that i have close redpilled heavily armed family or that i married the girl next door that ive known since i was 5 . you sad little fagot kill yourself

This shit is why Americans and Australians get along so well. Fuck Europe's opinion- everything in Europe is both small- AND- full of itself

>butthurt eternal croat strikes again

Having ancestors who helped settle the new world is pretty significant historically. Imagine the balls it took to leave the developed world to sail across an ocean and build new nations in the hostile wilderness.

youtube.com/watch?v=WULsZJxPfws

"Culture"

Finland has best culture, culture of memes

I hate Nicolas II for getting Russian Empire into the war with Japan and going into WWImto protect Serbs, which are no longer White since you cary turkic genes after centuries of licking Ottoman boots.

>started a world war
I thought a guy shot an ostrich because he was hungry, didn't know that was you.

Nah, we have fun
youtube.com/watch?v=301VErKKxqw
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=L6SMGrIaals
youtube.com/watch?v=PeihcfYft9w&feature=youtu.be

If you do these things, surely then, you understand that by doing them you're taking part in the American culture. You do realize that not all civilized countries would allow you to go hunting. You can't, in every country, afford carefree and expensive hobbies like driving for fun or rock climbing. Our country has a achieved this over the span of two centuries. Also
You're belittling our achievements and culture with no basis in reality.

What is it that 90% of your countrymen are missing then? Do you think some other country offers some form enlightenment through historical heritage? Do you believe we're not being aware enough of our own history? Just what is it that you think is wrong with America?

never had that feel

Why add Belarus, Serbia, Bosnia today?

Nigga- going to the moon is more important than having hobbies. Fuck off

No, no and no. Finland's a great country to live in, at least it was before all these refugees.

No because I'm not a fag who has to "identify" with something. I am who I am. Tell me OP what purpose in life should a free country force upon me?

rofl when serb trash gets told by there masters....never laughed so hard gg wp gg

It's even worst to see your culture getting destroyed in these times.

Do you even read? The moon was tacked on as an after thought that someone else posted. The post was all about hobbies.

Oh hey its this post again

All the time. Whites here are just European mystery meat.

since when did "whiteness" matter to you russian
or to any slav for that matter
throughout history slavs have been killing other slavs more than anyone else
and all this "boot licking", yeah we were under their rule, and for those 500years we kept rebelling and getting killed
our hajduks ambushed turk caravans from spring to late autumn
those that moved to southern hungary were left given land just to stay there and fight the turks

and what's the point of this thread again,
triggering people? i see you keep posting the same pictures and saying the same things like yesterday

Russian culture is dead at this point. The last Russian intellectuals died in the gulag.
Name ONE good current Russian writer, or musician, or poet.

isn't like 1/3 of Russia ethnically Mongolian?

It bugs me now as a man.

At the same time I don't give a fuck. The true men came to Canada and built it. Their blood runs through my veins.

You make this thread every day, тoвapищ.

Give it a rest cyкa

Yes, please invade us and give us culture. All we have is dindus and leftists

I explained it fairly well

>since when "Whiteness" matter for Russians
Since forever. Ethnic Russians value pure bloodlines. You were part of the superior race, you got polluted by tutks and became part of the inferior race.

>Russian
>intellectuals

Pick one

>bosnian kid forced to shoot guy in car
>starts war
>100 years later a retard is proud a kid with no government reletions killed a kaiser

>Russian Nationalism

I'm sorry but pic related is never happening тoвapищ Пyтин