cheer up Laura, we'll see you soon

lol Jacoby.

>Rank the Agents-

Tammy < Sam

Norma digging herself out of the shit was a pretty quick end to that storyline

Thirteenth for BTFO

Why did he leave the cookies /tpg/?

woah richard cool it on the cookies...

Still alive, Bobby, James and Dale shouldn't be that high. The people who took that survey were retarded.

>still alive - 6%

source on that image? info on the original hype during the original run is always interesting

>Laura is still alive
What the fuck

Donahue.

Hello Johnny, how are you today?

When the cast was on Donahue

Apparently back in the day it was a common theory that Laura was actually Maddy, and Maddy was the dead girl. As in, at some point before she died Laura and Maddy swapped identities, as a joke or maybe because Laura knew she was going to die.

It's one of those things that sounds retarded now, but by 1990 TV standards and not knowing Lynch's usual style, I could see that line of thought.

Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today? Hello Johnny, how are you today?

Maybe if they were neighbors or something but Maddy was from Montana and hadn't seen the Palmers since she was a child. They say that in the show.

so did anyone else meet Kyle in Jersey City today?

I'm not saying it's super logical or anything, just the reasoning. Also that doesn't necessarily mean Maddy couldn't have ever had the chance to swap with Laura (since the Palmers wouldn't find out anyway).

Tell us about your Kyle encounter, user

No, that's pretty stupid. How the fuck would Laura get to Missoula without her parents or the town knowing and then take over her life? That's easily one of the dumbest theories.

JUUUSSSTTT YOUUUUUU

he's a great character. one of the best despicable characters i've seen in recent tv. plus he actually has a pretty tragic backstory, he was born from rape, son of an evil doppleganger, and his mother is in some sort of coma. he never had a chance.

How would Kyle react knowing that there's a sect of neets on a Tibetan bottle throwing forum that wants to fuck him no matter what age he's at?

That was my ex's idea the first time I showed her the series, she was certain having Maddy be played by the same actress was supposed to be some really obvious twist that she was really Laura that no one in the town knew for some reason. Her logic was retardedly thought-out enough for me to go along with

Calm down autismo

I was explaining why "Laura was still alive" was a theory on Donahue

Jesus Christ no shit it's not what happened

was that location the one ray gave evil coop?

The theory itself is just plain retarded if you've even seen one episode of Season 1.

The finale will be underwhelming
Digits confirm

so will linda turn out to be coopers daughter?

if dubs the finale will be the most kino thing ever put on television

well Ray got the numbers from Jeffries, and then Jeffries gave Coop the same set of coordinates.

I fucking love this scene.

So that means Jefferies did have ill intentions towards Mr. C then and sought to have him killed.

dubs and richard and linda is actually set up for season 4

>the finale is another cliffhanger
>says we will meet again in another 25 years

Can someone post the btfo vedderfag picture? I need to save it forever.

I was under the impression that he had three coordinates and two were leading to the same location and one wasn't. I thought ray's weren't from jeffries.

it probably sent Richard to the lodge.

Dopplecoop is so full of garmonbozia that he was puking it up and the lodge inhabitants want their share.

pathetic.. check these

i did. it was pretty late by the time we got to him but he was still fairly energetic and was really nice, you could tell he was having a genuinely good time.
i got him to sign my copy of the book and got a group picture with a bunch of my friends

10/10 would smooch

Was it autism?

>3 days until more Sherylkino

The finale is going to really be something. It's been a hell of a ride fellas.

I hope Coop makes it back to Janey-E and Sonny Jim in the end ;_;

yeah it was probably the best celeb encounter I've had of this type in all honesty. Very friendly and personable. What a great guy

If I call this number, will I be frosted?

this is not Audrey's left arm

Should i watch the old one first or does it matterino

>Should i watch the old one first

yes, absolutely.

watch the old one first

>different picture of Donna and Laura in the frame

Neat.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper's victim)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

It will be extremely painful

>she could be the next murder victim

>she could be the next murder victim

Lmao what? The only time she was remotely in any danger was with Window Earle around

requesting the rest of the album-like images of twin peaks pls senpai desu user-kun

Post yfw Linda is Kyle in a wig doing a feminine voice

>Will he strike again?
remeber when he turned josie into a doorknob LOL hahahaha classic

Pierce is CUTE!

>"Have a party." - David Lynch
How much do you wanna bet he said this on his way out of the studio post episode 9 and ABC used it against him?

vedderposters are 100% based 2bh

G L A D
L
A
D

H A N D
A
N
D

PLS GUYS

LYNCHED
digits confirm

HES GOT HIS OWN MO

MODUS OPAHRANDAII!

Anything for my /tpg/ bros

I want that dougie pop

I'm only on episode 13, so no spoilers plz.

But I do have one question. In the origin episode, we see both Laura and BOB being sent to earth. I'm sure it was meant to be ambiguous, but was the froglike insect creature BOB or Laura?

It was Dick Tremayne.

Tammy is a fucking retarded bitch and shit actress.

>I'm only on episode 13, so no spoilers plz.

you're a brave one.

>I'm only on episode 13, so no spoilers plz.
GET OUT NOW

>no spoilers
>give me information about future episodes
Actual idiot

hahah

its jumping lal

>u fukin wot m8?

Sneaky Laura

I don't have my own cable or Internet service. I'm ripping off my neighbor's slow ass Internet to torrent the episodes, so I get behind.

I assumed the question would never be answered in a late episode, that it would be left ambiguous. Was hoping for discussion rather than answers.

Why is shit always happening in Fargo?

I'll be fine with a cliffhanger that never gets resolved, if the ending is some avant-garde kino (which it won't be).

it's been confirmed that bobby has been secret military the whole time and is promoted to twin peaks general at the end of the series

Why is Al Strobel still credited as Phillip Gerard? He's clearly full-time MIKE at this point, isn't he?

Don't count on it.