Wow, Sup Forums, you finally did it...

Wow, Sup Forums, you finally did it. After years of shit posting garbage films you actually recommended something worthwhile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bR2o8-0bMlc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much do you hate women now, OP?

Oh man, I'm not MGTOW but that movie definitely is Exhibit 1 on why women are evil.

Based Grandma was cool though.

this emotionally manipulative cringey garbage isn't worthwhile. It's liter-ally reddit: the documentary.

OK TJ

Really bad and manipulative editing. I did not enjoy it.

they should have chilled with the "your father is literally the best human being that has ever lived"

It's . . .it's a true story. Did you expect a non-linear quick cut quip fest?

>It's . . .it's
fuck off

He'd probably be posting on Sup Forums today in Last Jedi threads and posting cringe clips of his acting days.

What does it being a true story have to do with my statement?

Pepe's . . . Pepe's not even aiming that gun at me. He barely grazes my shoulder, at best.

I'm puzzled. is he supposed to play it out like Memento or something? it was just a straight forward tale.

>Sets up that the movie is a document telling a son about his dead father
>Oh and the son is dead also

The voice overs were in the way. The music was manipulative. The little "Oh, I guess I should tell you about this other stuff" in the middle of the film was crap.
The story was sad but the documentary was bad. It gets good word of mouth mostly because the story is true and outrageous but it was very amateurish.

Oh come on. Of all the damn spoilers you tryhard bitch

Oh you were that user who asked good documentaries a couple of days ago?
Hi again

this movie is literally years old and has been talked about to death (lmao) on this board, if you unironically get upset about a spoiler it's your own fault.

Do you get mad when you see people talking about Tony Soprano dying at the end of Sopranos?

To be fair, it was made by one of his best friends. The movie is obviously biased, they make that pretty clear. The editing was one of the best parts about it, imo.

>but it was very amateurish
I see what you mean by the movie being very manipulative, but I think that it's important that it was manipulative.
The twist you spoiled shocked me really hard, it made me furious, like no other movie has ever done, all because such a truth was being withheld from me as I got to know the kind people in the documentary.

That was the purpose of the person who made the movie and I appreciate that even if the manipulation might not have been masterful, it got something out of me.

If we would have known from the beginning that that Zachary is dead the whole movie/documentary would have played different.

Also the shock value from the movie got people to advocate to reform the laws in Canada, so that the same tragedy will not be repeated again, hopefully.

youtube.com/watch?v=bR2o8-0bMlc

Here's an aftermath for people that already saw the movie

the son died while the movie was already being made

I liked the editing but the "twist" and change in tone was extremely predictable by the way it was edited, how people talked and knowing the mental state of Turner.
It was also pretty manipulative, not that I'd give a shit but it was sometimes done in poorly ways like those fucking loud screams.
Some of the voice over was cringe and over the top.
The guy was presented like the nicest man in the world. I can get he's talking about his best friend (and formerly to his son) but still.
Still a nice picture for the originality of the editing, but it's more of a pamphlet than a documentary like how it is presented.

You're a moron, please remember this.