I don't get it Sup Forums

how come when a black fella commits a crime the entire black community/race is blamed.

but if a white fella shoots up a school he's "probably just mentally ill"?

no alt-right memes pls

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
youtu.be/TAdARF4rGcQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3764414/Kalgoorlie-Court-windows-smashed-protesters-death-Aboriginal-boy-14-West-Australia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a fucking leaf

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls

youtu.be/TAdARF4rGcQ

I FUCKING LOVE HER

I love her too

#LeafLogic

Annie is so qt.

Someone answer this why is it ok when the white man does it

>how come when a black fella commits a crime the entire black community/race is blamed.
because its their fault

I just wanna squeeze her cheeks 2bh

Fuck off leaf

How come when some rich people 150 years owned slaves all white people are somehow to blame for it now?

Fuck off, this is now an Annie thread.

>how come when a black fella commits a crime the entire black community/race is blamed.
>but if a white fella shoots up a school he's "probably just mentally ill"?
compare the two.
1. happens thousands of times PER DAY
2. once a year, maybe..

Youre funny as fuck OP. A coon stole a motorbike here the otherday, the owner of the bike gave chase in a car. The coonlet died during the chase and now the coons are rioting and blaming whitey for institutional racism.

Literally " he waz a good boy he dindu nuffin."

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3764414/Kalgoorlie-Court-windows-smashed-protesters-death-Aboriginal-boy-14-West-Australia.html

>white people.
>committing crimes once a year, maybe.
DE-FUCKING-LUSIONAL.

I know you're not likely to grasp subtleties, but I'll give it the best I've got since I'm waiting on the kettle to boil. When a black commits a crime and someone suggests that the criminality is an instance of some generalizable fact about blacks, it is probable that they mean the black is criminal because blacks are prone to criminality. That is, this criminal shares something in common with blacks, generally speaking, which implicates blacks. This is not unlike seeing a gymnast with excellent balance and commenting on how most gymnasts have excellent balance. But this is not the same thing as saying that the demonstration of balance by this individual gymnast is evidence that most gymnasts have good balance, and definitely is not saying that the demonstration of balance by this individual gymnast should be attributed to all gymnasts.

I would literally lick shit from her asshole.

Get back to me when a certain >6% of the population isn't committing the vast majority of crime.

OP said "shoots up a school" you dim cunt, but for a fun mental exercise why don't you look up American the murder rate by race?

>Roof shoots up a black church
>racist, kkk is errrwheerrr, call gun laws into question nation wide
>He was actually a nut

>some dindu dies
>systemic racism, white police brutality, no father, poor, muh programs, he a good boy
>he was just a low life junkie criminal

I don't need alt-right memes to tell you that this isn't the case at all and you are straw maning, leaf.

If anything people use statistic to indicate a significant overrepresentation of blacks in crime, especially rape and manslaughter, and debunk the leftist myth of white systematic racism against THEM and how they are the only ones suffering.

You fags only like Annie cause she looks like your mom in the 80's

geez, this party really died.

She is lovely.

Because white people don't use race as their biggest identifier. We use things like soldier, doctor, lawyer, engineer.

So when an soldier does something shitty, we blame all soldiers. When a Christian does something shitty we blame all christians. When a nigger does it, we'll you can infer from the previous examples.

This is her girlfriend by the way.

there;s like a 10 year difference between the two

Annie's literally in a relationship with a child

she looks like a jew.

You are right.

On the other hand, just imagine the two of them in the bed.

Because one is an occasional nutjob. The other is whole communities doing it every day then acting shocked that the police notice.

And keep in mind the fbi top 10 wanted "white" people when you look at the fbi stats

>Why when a nigger commits a crime it's attributed to whole race but not when whites do it?

When my dog shits on the carpet, I just brush it off as it is common of them do so. But if my bird pooped on the carpet, that sure would it fucking weird, right?
>I don't get it Sup Forums
You don't get it because you're either a nigger or a filthy libtard that can't even bother look into statistics.

You never see white people yell "He dindu nuffin" when a white guy commits a heinous crime. Blacks try to start riots whenever your typical worthless thug gets shot by police.

how come when less than 1% of white fellas own slaves the entire white community/race is blamed.

but if a black fella shoots up a cookout or just somebody's house on a saturday night he's "dindu nuffin"?

no mental deficient memes pls

also this

Her guitar skill is about 20% of a mediocre man but I am interested in her vagina

>leaf

Would it be unethical to clone her and alter her genetic structure to make her straight and attracted to autists?

After listening to too much classic music all these pop songs sounds extremelly repetitive

You have it wrong, OP leaf. The judgment is bound by which side of the political spectrum you're on as well as skin color.

White guy shoots up school, I say "What a fucking nutjob", and I'm white. I'd say the same if it were some dumb nig doing it as well.

However, that's because I'm a white conservative for why I feel that way. Here's where it gets skewed -

If I were black and the same school shooting happened by a white shooter, I'd be immediately going on Kikebook and posting "BAKA, WHITE FOLKS NOT ONLY BE FUCKING THEY KIDS, THEY BE SHOOTING THEM AS WELL *SIPS TEA*" like 99% of nigs do. If I were a white liberal, I'd be saying "SEE, THIS IS WHY WE NEED GUN CONTROL, WHITE CONSERVATIVES ALWAYS GO CRAZY AND SHOOT PEOPLE!!!" no matter whether or not the shooter was conservative or not, because that's what liberals do.

I view things in the sense that, if you do shitty things, you're a shitty person. Blacks see it that blacks have some valid excuse for violence and side with their own based on color above all, and white liberals hate themselves so much they'll condemn actions of other whites while giving a free pass to violent nigs for the same offense.

You can't break this down to one simple factor, as there are a few things that go into such opinions.