ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING. ALL HAPPENINGFAGS REPORT IN AND MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS

We thought all this talk about Russian hacking was fear mongering by democrats to score some election points. IN REALITY IT WAS A FALSE FLAG TO SET UP THE TAKEOVER OF THE US ELECTION PROCESS BY HOMELAND SECURITY.

washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592

>Homeland eyes special declaration to take charge of elections

>Even before the FBI identified new cyber attacks on two separate state election boards, the Department of Homeland Security began considering declaring the election a "critical infrastructure," giving it the same control over security it has over Wall Street and and the electric power grid.

The latest admissions of attacks could speed up that effort possibly including the upcoming presidential election, according to officials.

>Johnson also said that the big issue at hand is that there isn't a central election system since the states run elections. "There's no one federal election system. There are some 9,000 jurisdictions involved in the election process," Johnson said.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HDA8l8maR0
twitter.com/byRyanGillespie/status/770784892938514433
conventionofstates.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welp.

delet this

Is this good or bad? Is trump going to comit suicide?

This is too highbrow for Sup Forums

Very bad. The central government is trying to take control over more and more things that rightfully belong to states. If the feds control the election process fraud will be easy.

Trump will never an hero

I've been saying this for a while now

Trump will win a landslide, a few months later they will find that the voting machines were (((tampered/hacked))) by le ebul Putin to ensure Trump won. Then they can say Trumps victory was illegitimate and either have another vote, or just kick Trump out and say Hillary should've won cause something something reasons so she's now POTUS

Outside of the fact that elections have been rigged to varying degrees for some time, this just means it will be easier to twist results around, correct?

There will be no stopping it. See

If this nigger rigs it we will burn down every section 8 south of the mason Dixon and put every one of his nigger sons in a gulag in Missouri

You hear me DHS?

Fucking MISSOURI.

Bump. Get in, fags and stop responding to bait/slide threads.

Am I the only one who wants Russia to build us Gulags like the French built us the statue of liberty?

Thanks for the buump. there must a ton of shilling going on

Amerifats need to drive non-Whites and traitorous Jew Gov. out someday.

Either way, Trump must be notified about this.

Bambity boo, stop giving shills (You)s

Nice freedom

Yet another usurpation of state's rights. Can't say i'm surprised here, but this is gonna be bumped regardless.

We seem to lose more of it every day

I wonder if normies even know what states rights are anymore

You're an idiot. I'd bet you all my future earnings that won't happen.

Obama is a nigger

Actually, this thread is worth a look as well.
Also, bump.

There's plenty of cuck, drumpf and "le white people" bait threads being made as we speak. CTR shills will be working overtime in the next few days/weeks.

You'll see. It makes perfect sense why They're blaming Russia for literally everything. With absolutely no proof whatsoever other than heresay and appeals to authority.
You'll see

The voting machine companies (who are all donors to Hillary's campaign) always argue that vote rigging isn't a problem because the votes are too decentralized for it to be effective.

bump

States should be pushing to have hand counting of physical ballets and people behind the counters watching them in a 1 to 1 ratio. I think Brexit did something similar from the pictures I saw. Anything that states and counties deem necessary to ensure the validity of results is a good step. My polling place has been hand ballets, and I trust the volunteers much more than an electric jew box with fed oversight.

>thinking Trump has a chance
>believing that Democracy work
>Thinking Trump isn't a Clinton plant

You guys are gullible.

Can confirm, we do it by hand or post, and some vans full of them go missing now and then, still better than a computer

And the burger-guzzling Americans will accept this with only a few crying yet not do anything about it because it's 'bound' by bureaucratic trite.

Just let go of the hate and become like us.

>confederate stance was for state rights

People are blasted by the media that CSA was the amercian nazi slave owners so they demonize everything they stood for

Including

State

Rights.

Agreed. We should get away from any possibility of fraud. No computers. Ballots written on paper and hand counted in front of a crowd.

>Progressives: "LET'S USE COMPUTERS TO VOTE!"
>Conservatives: "But it's simple to hack them and change a few numbers."
>Progressives: "WHO CARES! IT'S EASIER TO COUNT IN URBAN AREAS!"
>[some time later]
>Progressives: "OH NO, WE GOT HACKED!"
>Conservatives: "Okay, let's go back to paper ballots."
>Progressives: "NO LET'S CENTRALIZE EVERYTHING."

It's like I'm taking crazy pills.

I knew something fucky was going on

Consider for a second the insane layers of depth in the pic related propaganda. Not only is it revisionist history that pushes a world without whites, it is on its deepest level a subtle propaganda against states rights

>mfw i was bluffing just hoping i was wrong

>mfw this got started rolling long ago and many of our most loved leaders have been complicit in the slow march of tyranny
>Lincoln is probably the prime example of someone who radically centralized the gov and we dont even talk about it

>mfw the last shred of optimism died

I think I remember reading this in an Above Top Secret post from like 2004.

wow they were right

Judge Napolitano goes off about Lincoln every chance he gets. Shame there aren't more like him in this country.

youtube.com/watch?v=1HDA8l8maR0

Starts around 1:20.

Could you dig that up and find it?

It's hegelian dialectic. They've been using this strategy for decades

Thanks bro, this is a solid video

>amerilels still haven't worked out mi5 is reverse trolling the kgb into hacking clinton so trump gets into power to improve our global position and accelerate the destruction of the eu post-brexit
The eternal Anglo, not even once.

DHS is now playing king maker

Atleast my ID says rum.

but none of them are web connected

I dont think I could, I was 12 in 04'

I remember it went something like
>bush is going to try for re-election
>norks, ruskis, or chinks will tamper with it
>will give executive power to DHS or FEMA to run the election
>promised victory for bush n friends

ah I miss my ATS/GLPer days

Thats some serious 10D space chess right there

this is retarded we should have paper-only voter registration and election ballots this is america we shouldnt be having rigged elections

someone smarter and more eloquent than me make a change.org petition for real

well if they didn't rig it before, they sure as fuck will now

you ready for 8 years of shillary, corruption and globalism?

Civil war when?

Weve had about 83 years of globalism, hillary will just slide us deeper in

The media would find a way to declare paper voting racist if we actually tried to go back to it. Look at voter ids.

the time traveler foretold this.

nov 8 through dec 21 will be purge season. get ready

Showme fag here on mobile, what did we do and what do we need to do?

"It doesn't matter who casts the votes. What matters is who counts the votes"

- J Stalin

We need to make a ruckus and state them down. Remember Cliven Bundy. They are cowards who will not act if they think there will be resistance. Phone TV and radio stations and write letters.

Are you ready too? She's gonna cozy up with the EU and it's not gonna be good for any of us little people.

So what? Look at their weekly new Trump accusation, which they themselves do not remember? Stare them down and they have no power.

>DHS in control of the election
>letting Trump win in any kind of way
I shiggy diggy.

that's what i meant, she is a continuation of all that is bad in politics

and there isn't a single fuck any of you can do about it

How bad is this on a scale from "soapbox tinfoiler" to JFK?

Good maybe we can go back to using paper ballots.

If its true, and it happens, it might lead to one or two elections being fair. They have to keep up appearances. But after that, you'll slowly see only establishment candidates winning. Then it will only be those with the correct connections that win.

Or they'll go balls to the walls with it and go full dictatorship mode now. Depends on how sneaky they want/need to be.

The heads of the DHS are appointed by the president. If they control the election process, guess who they report to? How easy will it be for elections to be rigged? You do the math.

It replaces the need for a JFK because there is no JFK talking about transparency of government and threatening to get to the bottom of secret societies.

>fed officials control vote counting
>no chance of that stopping because we can never again get a person to stop it

I think before this happens we will have a Convention of States. Not a Constitutional Convention for you dumb fags. Article V will end Government overreach. But when that happens it will probably be Marshall law.

we just went full reptilian.

I gave up on the convention of states actually doing something a long time ago. It would be nice to see it exercising the constitutional powers it was afforded in the constitution, but when is the last time they actually did anything?

Trying to keep this bumped by the way.

How exactly does convention of states work?

Thanks for the bumping. I feel like this is one of the most important things to come down the pipe in a while.

I watched a interview with Tom Coburn the other day. It might have to be the next step. I don`t really think it` a pipe dream anymore with all that`s happening lately.

why cant it be done by paper..............................................................

in other news a (((voting glitch))) has set the count hours back

twitter.com/byRyanGillespie/status/770784892938514433

Imagine if you gave control of elections to the KGB

Would you say it's time to start prepping up?

And he was actually on mslsd and took Chuck Todd to the woodshed. Worth a watch if you can find it.

Waaaiiit, please post the image or thread link.

This is mad gay

Crazy goyim the government would never target anyone over their political beliefs. The IRS thing was just a coinky dink ;^)

You haven't already?

I-I'm sorry lad...

Why would Mexico-lite need to prep for anything happening in the states?

Also, if you're just now prepping you're gonna die.

Because rigged US elections would also have negative effects here as well. Maybe in 6 months, maybe in a year.

Also with Scalia dead the court would be in a deadlock. Who would even decide a controversial election in that case? I foresee post election revolution.
For once OP is not a fag and this is a legit mega happening.
They are beginning to roll out the full NWO.
>UN gets control of the internet
>DHS gets control of elections
More is coming this is the beginning of the great happening of our lifetime. The happening has been foretold in many ways. Neets are the hero generation. Our grandchildren will learn in school how we fought and won or we will be forgotten forever. Rise and be counted the war is in full swing. Normies can't see it. It is up to us that have taken the red pill to ensure the right future for humanity.
All hail God Emperor Trump.
MAGA

yes. it's not too late. get a raifu or any kind of weapon. stock up on as much WATER and food as you can--you need to piss 1 liter per day to remove toxins.

get at least 90 days worth of WATER and food for each person you love enough to keep around after SHTF, haha.

i'm assuming that you live in a reasonably sized town in Italy. make friends with your neighbors and talk to all you fellows townspeople. get together so that if SHTF you're not total strangers who are suspicious of each other. we can only make it through this if we stick together.

It's something, if taken seriously can really fix a lot of the problems in this nation.

>The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate.

>- Article V, U.S. Constitution

conventionofstates.com/

I'm not even sure there is chance now, and the longer we wait to get this ball rolling the less likely it is with current demographic shifts.

Thanks for the name drop, i'll take a look.

2/3 of the states get together to curb the Federal Government's power and jurisdiction in a nutshell.

Sometimes I forget we cuck the rest of the world. My bad, senpai.

hide and report slide threads

>Be Diebold
>Make voting machines
>Have Diebold CEO appear with George W Bush during campaign.
>Have Diebold CEO say "We will do whatever we can to help George W Bush get elected"
>States drop Diebold voting machines like they have Ebola.
>Diebold out of voting machine business.

The machines used here in Nevada also leave a paper record of votes. This should be manditory.

NOTE: The "foreign hack" was a simple SQL exploit, huge embarrassment for everyone. A kid could have done this just downloading some shitty tool from the internet. There were something like 11 IPs found, 3 of them foreign - but that's all they're going on. Anyone can spoof their fucking IP.

Yup, that's how you steal elections in broad daylight.

K. KEEP ME POSTED

How about instead of just crying about sliding, you post links to threads we SHOULD be focusing on?

>homeland security
THEY TOOK ONE OF MY CHIPS
AND THEN DOUBLE DIPPED

What does this mean?

Please explain to someone unfamiliar with many things in USA

((They)) knew trump had it won so they decided to step in. Well I guess thats it then. The Western empire is over. Oh well I like Asian food

So DHS and the UN will be "monitoring" the elections lol.

Say hello to President Crap Pants Clinton.