American Horror Story: Cult

indiewire.com/2017/08/american-horror-story-season-7-review-cult-ahs-1201871588/

>“American Horror Story: Cult” opens on Election Night 2016. One group of progressive-minded voters gather to stare at the results in disgust and denial, while a young man sitting in his basement restrains his jubilation until it bursts free, his hips thrusting the television set sharing the news: Donald Trump is the next president of the United States.

>“It’s the politics of fear: It always works,” someone says.

Are they fucking serious? Lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503589241609.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why 2020 is a guaranteed win again. New York and LA liberal writers painting themselves as the smart people on the right side of history, merely tolerating all the fucking idiots and violent assholes that don't think like them. Liberals are fucking scum.

So...its about us?

Trump will be a one term president.

>says increasingly nervous tripfag for the 12th time this month

>a world where people like Ally are becoming more aware, not more gullible.

You said it!! Yass Queen!! Fuck Drumpf!! #woke #hewillnotdivideus

BEST T I M E L I N E

Liberals in america are really butthurt, I see

t. russian fag

Imagine them both giving you a dual buttjob while making quirky faces.

nice

Boxxy is ugly as fuck now, she looks like a rat

I can't wait for the ratings for this season to be at an all-time low for the series.
They're delusional if they think people will watch this in anything other than YTP compilations.

>screw the rules I have blue hair

>Lena Dunham as Valerie Solanas

IDK, she looks pretty good to me

Damn, Boxxy looks like THAT?

To be fair, Ryan is semi-red pill.

Nip/Tuck was shockingly red pill about degeneracy to the point that the shows most notably villains was a transexual pedophile who drove her adopted son to suicide and implied lesbianism could be cured/was just attention whoring from women who hated their parents.

Not to mention Glee and Scream Queens having conservative right wingers as their main characters and Glee ending with Sue pretty much becoming a Donald Trump type politician who ends up on the fast track to win the Presidency.

If anything, this could be a glorious fuck you to trump derangement syndrome consumed liberals

fpbp

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503589241609.webm

;^)