APOLOGIZE

youtube.com/watch?v=xwjoJkTc4mk

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/drake-bell-net-worth/
youtube.com/watch?v=hq6EKg96qyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why?

Everything is right with the world again!

....josh, you better not diss your bro and my childhood ever again.

>who and who reunion
wow

>Drake just did this to beg for work
>Josh just did this to save face

HE FOUND A WAY

fake. everything about hollywood is fake. drake probably got a hot meal and shower out of this.

too gay for me

"I got 100 bucks for you". damn josh is savage xdd.

>3 mins after meeting him he says "i gotta go catch a bus"

>drake so desperate he is clinging to a man who intentionally didnt invite him to his wedding

what a beta

Did he pay Drake's bills?
No!
celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/actors/drake-bell-net-worth/

He found a way.

i was never into the show but cool i guess

>mfw

>tfw Josh goes full JUST and begs Drake for work while Drake becomes Disneyland's head manager
It's gonna happen lads. But /ourguy/ Drake won't forsake his brothaa

This is sad.

Why should I care?
Why do all these guys act like massive fags?

WHY WONT THE NORKS JUST BOMB LA

It genuinely seems like a horrible place. Only driven through and it was garbage.

Christ that was painful. You could tell Drake felt almost threatened by the random appearance, the smile and laughs were so forced. Then at the end he awkwardly stands around texting, clearly unfamiliar with the pleb-pandering, "so random xD" act.

This speaks more than words etc.

JUST

Was this picture taken at Disneyland?

wtf is wrong with normalfags

kek

>I got a hundred bucks for you
Jesus

whys he seem like such a faggot and why does he constantly do those weird quick cuts. there were like 5 cuts just to finish one sentence.

>and the wedding was pretty great

holy shit, that reaction

he's going for the youtuber format

top banter

did /ourguy/ drake get JUSTd or UNJUSTd? I honestly can't tell

good lord this made me lel

When he doesn't invites you to a brother's reunion the message is clear...

This is a comfy thread

josh looks like adam egret

>just kill me now, stepfam

Can someone explain what the fuck happened to rake and josh i want to understand the thread

I really want to root for Drake, but the guy is so fucking pathetic.

why do they act like this

thats pretty sad its like he just bought him on there to insult him and flaunt how much better he had it going while pretending to be friendly

he got JUSTed, but after suffering, he has awakened to hate normies and rather not deal with them. He can grow from this, he just has to move on from his past

Drake and Josh was always kind of a lame show that's only funny to little kids.

who was in the wrong here?

show ended, Drake kept pursuing music and was for the most part, unsuccessful, got into an accident and cant play no more, debt.

Josh got a few decent roles in some movies, enough for him to live the good wealthy life, got married and left Drake out of his wedding.

well duh, most fans or people who talk about it still are people in their 20s who grew up with it

drake is sexy now and josh got aids

just'd
josh only did this for damage control and drake looks so miserable

and they both look pretty gay now especially josh wtf happened?

Josh needs to develop a thick New York accent. His normie voice is faggy.

the way he talks and edits his movies is fucking terrible.

LA happened

Josh acts like an intolerable faggot.

Looks like he really is doing a flick with his bankrupt bro Drake.

Because San Francisco is the problem. LA is just a sock puppet.

>It's alright, I'm a fan of Justin's
I wonder if he knows.

Drake acts like a massive autist. Pick your poison.
youtube.com/watch?v=hq6EKg96qyk

>drake has poo eyes and is 600k in debt
>josh has blue eyes

they look weird and gay

Remember the time Bieber showed up across the street at Drakes concert and stole half the crowd who fled to see him?

Damn their wives are hot.

So where is drakes money coming from? His music? Ik it's doing very well in south America

Literally not watching this piece of shit with some e celeb tier blog setup

This. If he smiled at me with that shit eating grin and then said some condescending BS I'd send him into the outer hemisphere.

Goddamn you get to live good on that Max Keeble's Big Move money huh

>oh and I hope you die soon
that shit's sincere too I bet

>tfw I made this thread yesterday and didn't even get 10 replies
it's cool, I didn't want a successful thread anyway

I hear he makes a decent living from jerking guys off under the Queensborough bridge

APOLOGIZE

Man he looks like is about to cry.

How much?

I was there
We're all gonna make it bro

The virgin Drake and the chad Josh

I've had OCs that I post get one or two replies, then in another thread at a different time someone else posts it and gets 100+ (You)s. It doesn't bother me at all, but it's interesting to see how much good timing matters.

Josh became a viner and now vlogger

Holy shit, this is depressing.

In the related videos, you see Josh's wedding vid with over a million views, while nearly every other video is another Disneyland trip by Drake.

Someone needs to put him out of his misery. Hopefully he goes out in some roller coaster accident.

He mentions he's been to disneyland 200 times last year. Do you think he goes there because it's the easiest place to get recognized? This is making me sad

haha drakes face when the guy cracks the wedding joke

nah you should've got the 1 second of angry face drake when he says the wedding joke and that bit gets cut short.

they all seem fake as fuck though. and drake just pitiful. must've been fucking uncomfortable for him around them all while they were jewing him.

fucking hilarious though.

that and people like fall in love with the place to an extreme point, there are normal dudes who go to disneyland as much as he does

yea I felt sorry for him

drakes just pitiful these days. the other guys seemed extremely fake and rubbing it in drakes face.

drakes just their to put up with it etc doing whats needed to be done because his life sucks now.

they probably all made fun of him after he left but started it early enough and loud enough as he was leaving to make sure he heard them.

i was gonna post this last night, then i remembered this board doesn't need more e-celb cancer, because thats all these 2 are now.

he's in hundreds of thousands in debt

Is it weird that after years of meme drake posting, I unironically like the guy and even watch some of his youtube videos? I guess its hard not to support an underdog.

The actual story
>friends new josh when they were kids
>literal robot deadhead aspie
>drake is basically "main" character josh is in shadow of dark for entire show with jokes centered around him being oaf
>off set and on set bullshit between the two happens
>eventually drake and josh ends
>drake gets his shit fucked up via car accident and debt plus bad movie roles
>josh breaks free from nick and gets a couple of decent roles
>now is friends with B and A list actors
>it got to his head
There's a reason he didn't invite Drake to the wedding Drake is a narcissistic person but Josh is a petty stoner.

If I had to guess, Drake probably treated Josh like crap. Dude got in a car accident for a reason, I don't smoke weed but I do believe in karma. Josh lost weight and got his life together while Drake threw away all his opportunities, seems fair.

They're both dumb drug users with huge egos

Fair enough, fuck em. Let's fast forward 5 years to when Josh is single because his wife alimony'd him to death and wants to reunite with a bankrupt Drake because it reminds him of the last hope times in his life, as a teen starlet

it is sad that the little sister is more successful than the both of them

She's not going to break up with him any time soon Josh is actually really smart about his money but he's a total cunt. Drake is a cunt too but I feel really bad for the guy. They and a lot of kid television stars lived in my area. I went to school with Taylor Lautner too. He's a really nice guy he inspired me to take up martial arts when I saw him in our talent show showing off. He's bretty gud. Tyler the Creator lives in my area too.

Yes I know that retard. I'm asking where he's getting money from

lawl those stretch marks, fat fuck

TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

friendly reminder Megan won

>it's another 'Sup Forums posters are do autistic they can't wrap their head around the fact that people usually fake their smiles for photos and instead interpret it as the person trying to hide some deep sadness' episode

Here's a better one

Just post her feet you idiots

he doesn't get money. it goes to peoples houses and asks for food, a place to sleep and shower repeat

>Drake has horrible debt and is trying to use Josh as a hail Mary. He knew he would have to suck up to vapid Hollywood types to network in Josh's circle, but it looks like he's bit off more than he can chew.

>Josh wants his credibility back. He's let his moderate success and Hollywood connections go to his head. He cleary doesn't want to be friends with Drake and is mocking him for being a leech, but he doesn't want to be the bad guy anymore.

This is really sad, it's a look into the horrible fake underbelly of Hollywood. Documentary when?

>lel

Kys you cringey faggot