/got/ Game of Thrones General

youtube.com/watch?v=X0jSP1Pwrtc

agh

/got/

agghhh...

aaaaaaaarghhhhh save me bookfags

show's gone for 2 years

you can stop making these now its not like the show is interesting anymore theres nothing to speculate about.

Spoiler for the next season:
[spoiler}]Daario leads The Golden Company and will pledge them to Dany.

Still no source on this

>King Norwin Lannister, "the Niggardly", who was not known for his openhandedness.
>King Loreon IV Lannister, "the Lackwit", one of Casterly Rock's many weak, cruel and feeble kings.
>King Loreon V Lannister, known as "Queen Lorea", for he was fond of dressing in his wife's clothing walking the docks of Lannisport in the guise of a common whore. One of Casterly Rock's many weak, cruel and feeble kings.

perro caca

Dario can't lead the Golden Company, because he's already leading the Second Suns

Aagghhhhh...

At least they're don't have muppet names

>6 episodes to go
>2 episodes of battles
>oh god its going to suck so bad

kill me

Rapegar Targaryen

“Princess Myrcella?” The man smiled and held out his hand. “I’m Eyrie.” He did not volunteer his name, though Myrcella had seen him before when she lived in King's Landing - a friend of her mother's, perhaps? The anonymous Braavosi lord handed a leather pouch over to the sellsword captain, who accepted it eagerly. The pouch contained more than enough funds to make this risky delivery worth the captain's while. He gestured behind him.

“She was not alone,” the captain announced.

The Eyrie man spotted the hooded men in the back of the cruiser. He frowned at Myrcella.

“Uhh, you don’t get to bring friends.”

“They are not my friends!” the princess protested. Indeed, she wanted to get as far away from the hooded men as possible.

“Don’t worry,” the captain told the Eyrie lord. “No charge for them.”

The Braavosi contemplated the prisoners dubiously.

“Why would I want them?”

“They were trying to grab your prize,” the captain explained, smirking. “They work for the rebel. Darkstar.”

A look of excitement came over the Braavosi’s nondescript, unmemorable features. He gave the prisoners a closer look.

“Dayne?”

The captain nodded.

“Get ’em in sky cells,” the Braavosi ordered his men, swiftly revising his plans. Clearly this was an opportunity he wasn’t about to pass up. He sent a man to notify the maester. “I’ll send a raven.”

Bookfags:
>Aegor Rivers, known as Bittersteel, served in the Second Sons for a year before leaving to found the Golden Company.

Showfags:
>Second Sons merged with the Golden Company in a throwaway line.

Meeting the wife's ex will be fun. Jon and Daario will fight and then be best friends after. Like a sitcom.

who's taking care of him

the night's midwife

>kill women
>turn them into wights
>let them take care of babby while you're gone fucking up the 7 kingdoms
easy

Do you think we'll ever get GRRM saying how shit the last few seasons were?

No thanks. Fuck off with your cuck fantasies. Based Euron will take King's Landing and rule. You 'subtle' Danyfags make me want to cringe.

nah that'll probably damage the spin-offs or something like that

Reminder that this guy FUCKS

does greyjoy like squids

He already has in subtle ways.

>implying D&D care
>implying showfags will notice

what happens when showfags notice something that bookfags don't

why does his face and presence annoy me so much?

Isn't this guy a little too old to still be a squire?

god i cant wait until GOT and the simpsons are finished so all the crews can come clean about what a fucking disaster they turned into in their memoirs

Because he's a useless shit character that D&D turned into a meme with LE HUGE COCK for whatever reason. He doesn't get more than a few off-hand mentions in the books.

you stumps better kneel before the mighty tri-pod

podrick painal

He's going to die. Anyone Dany has could kill him. Jon, Daario, the Hound. Take your pick.

Eventually, sure, but it won't be in a retarded way like the Golden Company turning traitor.

>rewatching season 2
>black guy in Qarth has a safe
>says its made of valyrian steel
>its fucking huge
Will Dany remember this and make many weapons from the safe door?

The Winds of Winter

Prologue

"Maester Vyman, I'm Lord Vale" said Petyr, as he welcomed the Maester and his men.
"Uh, your sworn brothers are not welcome,"
"They are not my brothers," replied the Maester, his brow furrowed. "They work for the sellsword knight. The blackfish."
"BRYNDEN?" said Petyr, incredulous.
Petyr Baelish surveyed his captors. Jeyne Westerling was among them. It would not do, they needed to be taken to the Vale alive.
"Very well. I shall summon them all inside."

we're never gonna get to see karth again

kek

Allright, someone please explain to me why didn't Queen Chelsea just prepped a 12 dozens crossbowmen around the "dragon pit" and just slaughter Dany, Jon and everyone else? She knew she wouldn't join their cause from the get go, so why even holding this retarded meet-up at all if not to get rid of _all_ remaining leaders of the opposing forces?
Man, this whole scene makes zero sense whatsoever. Literally no reason to meet other than to try pulling a "Red Conference" or whatever.
The whole season felt forced and dumb, but this scene just takes the cake.

I love these.

actually though what would happen if blackfish came back to the vale and found LF?
he'd still have friends there from being knight of the gate and shit

Why is it so bad? Why did this show get so awful?

why the fuck did you think that was a good idea you retarded newfag?

don't get mad just because you're get cucked on

>CoA is not a kraken tentacle-raping the lion

Why so early? Plus it's late so the threads are really slow.

>plus it's late
no it's not

this isn't my thread, but thread wars is retarded and so are you especially given that it's slow as fuck right now

logic in a dragon show, etc.
switch your brin off
nice contrarian opinion etc.

He also said it was full of treasure

I imagine it has something to do with the Unsullied and Dothraki + 2 dragons just hanging out. If their queen died, it would be Cersei's ass for sure.

why was balon such a dick to him anyway?

Witnessed.
But would it? What would the dickless do if they had no way of knowing what happened? Not to mention exactly 0 siege weaponry/machinery. And Dothraki? Wasn't it stated in the show itself that they can't siege for shit?
Dragons could be kind of a problem, but without their mum around to tell them who to burn and who to not burn, wouldn't they just become everyone's problem?

projecting his own failure onto him

too much dragons and zombies

I did ash you told me, Sansha, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to shee that you do like being fucked arsheways. Yesh, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for sho long backwardsh. It was the dirtiesht fucking I ever gave you, Sansha. My prick was shtuck up in you for hoursh, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat shweaty buttocksh under my belly and shaw your flushed face and mad eyesh. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come burshting out through your lipsh and if I gave you a bigger shtronger fuck than usual fat dirty brapsh came shpluttering out of your backshide. You had an arshe full of brapsh that night, Sansha, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellowsh, long windy ones, quick little merry cracksh and a lot of tiny little naughty brapiesh ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a brapping woman when every fuck drivesh one out of her. I think I would know Sansha'sh brapsh anywhere. I think I could pick hersh out in Harrenhal if it were filled with brapping women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy brapsh which I imagine big guysh have. It is shudden and dry and dirty like what a man would let off in fun in a plane. I hope Sansha will let off no end of her braphsh in my face so that I may know their shmell also.

Because the show has turned into a glorified stage play at this point, where actors yell hackneyed lines at each other to convey a vague plot, and the settings and background characters are just there to set the scene

The lines feel so expository now, and they're said in the weirdest of settings in the presence of company that shouldnt be there. the whole show feels like some weird abstraction at this point

he was a living reminder about how Greyjoys got BTFO during their last war

Balon wants to restore the old ways and Theon is the antithesis of that

CERSEI IS CUTE

Who would you guys consider the current top five best warriors in /got/?

Varys
Podrick
Bran
Sam the Ham
Hot Pie

>Ser Barristan Selmy
>Ser Barristan Selmy
>Ser Barristan Selmy
>Prime Jaime
>Hot Pie

we all know who #1 is

Brienne
Arya
Greyworm
Yara
Rast

Assuming you mean still alive, theoretically it should be 5 unsullied but by show cannon it's more likely disgustingly
Arya
Brienne
Jon Snuh
Sandor
Gregor

>I did ash you told me, Sansha, you dirty little girl, and pulled myself off twice when I read your letter. I am delighted to shee that you do like being fucked arsheways. Yesh, now I can remember that night when I fucked you for sho long backwardsh. It was the dirtiesht fucking I ever gave you, Sansha. My prick was shtuck up in you for hoursh, fucking in and out under your upturned rump. I felt your fat shweaty buttocksh under my belly and shaw your flushed face and mad eyesh. At every fuck I gave you your shameless tongue come burshting out through your lipsh and if I gave you a bigger shtronger fuck than usual fat dirty brapsh came shpluttering out of your backshide. You had an arshe full of brapsh that night, Sansha, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellowsh, long windy ones, quick little merry cracksh and a lot of tiny little naughty brapiesh ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a brapping woman when every fuck drivesh one out of her. I think I would know Sansha'sh brapsh anywhere. I think I could pick hersh out in Harrenhal if it were filled with brapping women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy brapsh which I imagine big guysh have. It is shudden and dry and dirty like what a man would let off in fun in a plane. I hope Sansha will let off no end of her braphsh in my face so that I may know their shmell also.
Unironically kino

What exactly did they mean by this?

Elia and Lyanna gave birth to the same child, it appears.

>(((Aegon)))

Rhaegar was a fucking rude cunt hey

Azor Hot Pie

Will they ever show the allegedly epic 1v1 between young Bobby B and Rhaegar???

If not in one of Bran's visions, maybe in the Rebellion Spin-off?

They aren't doing a Roberts Rebellion spinoff

>read the spoilers
>think that they are so predictable and shitty that they must be fakes cooked up by unfunny trolls
>turn out to be 100% correct
did I waste 6 seasons of my life watching this shitshow?

Because David&Schlomo are retarded and combined the characters of Jon Snow and Aegon in an extremely hamfisted way.

It would have been a GRRM instruction and they already mentioned Rhaegars other kids during Oberyns arc I'm pretty sure

>>think that they are so predictable and shitty that they must be fakes cooked up by unfunny trolls
>>turn out to be 100% correct
this is a good time to tell you s8 script was leaked too.

dont fall for the same trap

>retarded way like the Golden Company turning traitor.
They only have so many episodes and no one even knows who the golden company is on the show.

POST EM

>It would have been a GRRM instruction
Even if that's true it's him attempting to salvage their fucked up plot, which is the problem in the first place. Didn't they say Jon's real name was Aegon in the same episode where Cersei flat out name drops the Golden Company that Aegon lands with in the books?

Checking off them fuckin' boxes, like the plot was written by a board room.

>So all of you who were hoping for the further adventures of Hot Pie are doomed to disappointment.
Man GRRM gets so salty. He's really mad that D&D wrote Hot Pie better than he did

speaking of white wolf whee the fuck was Ghost this season?

Issac is such a fag it actually makes him cuter

Where did he say this?

his poor head

the shape and...everything

I know the term limp wristed faggot is meant to be an insult but come on

cuck

>And yes, before someone asks, I AM STILL WORKING ON WINDS OF WINTER and will continue working on it until it's done. I will confess, I do wish I could clone myself, or find a way to squeeze more hours into the day, or a way to go without sleep. But this is what it is, so I keep on juggling. WINDS OF WINTER, five successor shows, FIRE AND BLOOD (that's the GRRMarillion, remember?), four new Wild Cards books, some things I can't tell you about yet... it's a good thing I love my work.

How about you drop all that other useless shit literally nobody cares about?