Would you shill here for $50/day? Be honest

Would you shill here for $50/day? Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ufkHt8dgG8I
forbes.com/sites/kylesmith/2014/09/11/sorry-obama-fans-reagan-did-better-on-jobs-and-growth/#3cc017263c92/
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M
youtube.com/watch?v=0jRdBE7bkmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah I already do it for free.

What am I shilling for?

No.

Paying shills is the only way the Obama administration has created jobs for this country and kept "unemployment" down :^)

You won't know until you have the job, then it's whatever the employer wants.

Ditto. I do it to needle the right wing dummies.

Lol yeah 15 million shills in the last 7 years lol.

They pay that much? Where do I sign up? Legit interested.

That would put me at $45k a year with my day job so hell yes.

I am the all time champion in that department.

>that includes my 10k in benefits.

Depends how many hours

I would but then by October, I'd come out and tell everyone that I was paid to shill and here's what I was forced to say

Fuck that asshole grant

No. 50/day is nothing. I don't even think you can live off that

Of course
I can do it at my night job

Is it a standard 8 hour work day? Is there potential for overtime? Am I considered a contractor or an employee? If I am an employee how are the benefits?

That's what I make in an hour at work, and I browse Sup Forums half the time I'm there anyways.

So no.

Yes. Not because I want the money but because being an authentic shill would add another layer to my shitposting.

No shit, its easy, pretty much free money

>Would you shill here for $50/day? Be honest.
no. that's not even close to how much i make here

I do it for free faggot

>Make a bot that would replicate my shilling
>Every shitpost becomes 100 shitposts
>$5000 a day

Seems like a good way to become richer than the merchants.

no, that's less than I earn in an hour

No.

I do it for fun and >for free

Nope
Trolling trolls and shills for free is worth all the hotpockets in the world

>No. 50/day is nothing. I don't even think you can live off that

You can and people do.

no

No. There's a reason why the shills are fucking garbage. Only non creative SLAVES do that kind of (((work)))

I'd publicly execute anyone I confirmed to be a shill

Yes, for Tubmann Dollars

After taxes? sure.

How can Obama even compete?

make it 200 and i might bite

I do it for free because I know it gets under the globalist skin.

>$50 a day to lie and decieve on a Tibetan mountain climbing emporium forum
>slightly less earned through hard work, gaining skills useful for better-paying jobs
CTR pls go and stay go

sure, thats pretty insane salary for georgia.

I was a paid shill for a certain political candidate (whom I will not name) on Digg back in 2007.

I was paid 23ยข a post.

This is the most right wing retarded chart I've ever seen. You think Obama has lost jobs since he took office? That's funny.

Seriously I know right wing retards are absolute fucking morons, but do they fall for that kind of blatantly obvious bullshit?

Oh what am I saying, of course they do, they support Trump.

$50/day = $2.08/hour
literally nigger wages. How appropriate for fags like you

Is that you posting? Also, how old are you?

Yes 50$ dollers a day could do so much for me.

I shill for free.

nope
just the gun that shoots shills

Mulattoes BTFO

>8 hour work day. It comes out to about 6.25 an hour.

I remember you from a thread this morning, leaf.

i cannot be bought with scraps and trinkets. i demand a bejeweled plaque made of oak engraven with runes and inlaid with silver and onyx

No, because of this.
It is good to know Soros a lying murder will be remembered as a hero. It is good to know that Hillary/Bill and Soros combined a higher body count than the most notorious serial killers in history.It is good to know they are able to walk free when our prisons are filled with people who have committed petty crimes in comparison. It is good to know they both take money from leaders who see women as slaves not equals, and lgbt as nothing more than target practice. It is good to know Heroes enjoy collapsing economies for their personal gain.

>youtu.be/ufkHt8dgG8I

Then the villains like myself will still keep stating the facts in a peaceful manner so the heroes cannot easily get away with beating the shit out of people like me. You see us villians cannot allow all of the innocent people that have died so far to be simply forgotten in history. Also, if the heroes kill us villians for expressing freedom of speech then well as Gandhi said, "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

For freedom, and justice we villains who do not serve the almighty mammon must continue raise our voices against heroic tyranny at it's finest.

Fifty dollars is nothing in comparison to what we will loose, and fifty dollars does not go far in today's economy.

Your 1st chart got btfo and since you can't defend it because you know it's bullshit, you're moving on to the next bullshit. Is that it?

Carry on

yes

well you have to specify that shit. Otherwise you wake up dumb as fuck working for CTR with a slave driver behind you reminding you "your signature is on the contract"
silly goy

Can you e-mail me a application?

My dearest leaf:
forbes.com/sites/kylesmith/2014/09/11/sorry-obama-fans-reagan-did-better-on-jobs-and-growth/#3cc017263c92/

fuck yeah i would and id make the shill posts classy and intelligent.

> $50 a day

That's an insult to my education. I make 10x that on the slowest day in my shop, profit. Actually if I only made $500 in an entire day I'd be really upset.

Even in blizzards college kids trudge up route 9 to my business. Nothing says snowday like a box of wine and handle of Crystal Palace vodka.

No problem user

>"OBAMA DID IT ALL WITH NO HELP FROM REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!!!!!"

fuck off you occupy democrats shill

You know what the funniest part of Reagantards defending the Reagan recovery is?

They forget that it was Reagan who caused the recession in the first place.

IT WAS CALLED THE REAGAN RECESSION

AHAHAHAHAH

>>"OBAMA DID IT ALL WITH NO HELP FROM REPUBLICANS!!!!!!!!!!!"

Correct.

>15 million H1B and H2B visas jobs
>good for Americans

No.

I wouldn't want it to be traced back to me, so no.

how many hours?

What happened to the email box?

Volcker maintained interest rates high to tame inflation it caused a very short recession and brought a much better economic recovery in the end with historic low inflation

Trump needs his foreign workers.

Trump companies have history of hiring foreign workers
youtube.com/watch?v=08YcwXPT-6M

Lol in all honest though, the only Americans who can't find jobs in this thriving Obama economy are right wing retards.

I make more than that shitposting from work

Holy shit, someone on Sup Forums who isn't a total ignoramus about economics

[spoiler]You're on the wrong board, faggot[/spoiler]

See
Yes, he violated the law and bypassed the bills of rights and constitution because he "can".

Please stop duty free shopping in my country though. To have such strong opinions but be completely dependent on my country is kind of pathetic.

Maybe leafs never learn: "don't bit the hand that feeds."

>agreeing with an occupy democrats meme

REAGAN DINDU NUFFIN

>Federal Reserve Notes

Political parties are a divide & conquer tactic and none of what you said negates the fact Obama drove America into a 20 year long recession, minimum.

The fact the Queen of England can draft you into wars on her behalf amuses me.

Retard you realize that that chart is completely made up right? Someone made that to prove that you right wing retards are the most gullible fucking morons on the planet.

I've destroyed that chart so many times.

Look at total jobs for example.

It says starting 138M. But that's funny. Obama starting jobs were less than 133M.

It says total jobs today 139M. But that's funny. It's over 144M today.

NOW DO YOU SEE WHY THE ENTIRE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOU RIGHT WING RETARDS.

You morons can't be taken seriously because you're nothing but liars and autists. You are nothing more.

You just got fucking destroyed.

Ronald Reagan was an actor with little to no political experience. Schwarzenegger ruined California irreparably. Guess which political party he ran under. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things.

Sure

Where on that chart do you see Occupy Democrats?

You got BTFO, you're embarrassed, and you brought up something that had nothing to do with that chart.

You are one big fat right wing retard.

don't mind if i do

youtube.com/watch?v=0jRdBE7bkmE

Yeah now you get it. Republicans cant into economics.

H1B workers come in to do tech work mostly. Your picture doesn't pertain to our conversation at all really.

>your facts are wrong
>my made up shit without citation is right
>people made that picture as a joke, lulzUFellForIt.png

I'm here to speak of facts, if you can't stay on topic you're going to stop getting responses. Are you mad about being England's cannon fodder, or coming to my country to buy goods to "make ends meet".?

Which one is more frustrating for Canadians?

>1981-1983
The leaf is getting scared ALSO with Reagan we had all that spending because we were fighting to end the Cold War which we ended up doing unlike Obama's continuation of the GWOT which is basically lost at this point

Why are you justifying horrible presidents with memes? I don't get you user...

My chart is clearly cited. Yours is completely made up.

You're flailing here right wing retard.

Can you go ahead and show me proof that Obama starting jobs was 138M and now they're only 139M.

Go ahead I'll wait.

WATCH YOU FAIL. You're going to completely fail this task. I guarantee it.

Fuck, I do it for free already. Trump 2016!

Yeah everyone knows Reagan was a massive spender. Reagan had the worst record on the national debt in the post war era. Everybody knows that. If Obama was as bad as Reagan, the national debt would be $30 Trillion right now.

+1
need shekels

shilling is at this point just shitposting
so yes

watch you fail miserably.You can't back up your own right wing retard chart because you know it's just made up.

You also know that Trump's retarded supporters are stupid enough to believe anything.

No, I'm not a degenerate. I have values unlike treacherous Clinton voters.

sure would. easy money. I only make $60-80 per day at my real job.

shitpost for free
vs
shitpost for 50$

Yes because right now I'm doing it for free.

dude...

not 8 hrs/day but sure what's ur bitcoin address?

He spent all that to defeat the greatest menace to western freedom: USSR unlike Obama that cant defeat the guys he called the JV squad topkek

i shitpost daily for free, so yes. if your opinion is swayed so easily that literal shills can change your mind, you arent well informed anyway.

Better than my 10 cent per post

That's name calling, not fact posting. I think you're mad about the duty free shopping coming to an end under Trump. Tisk tisk. Stay on topic instead of calling names like a child. Disprove the H1B visa flood or go away.

of course why wouldnt i

>Would you shill here for $50/day? Be honest.
The answer is simple and can be made with simple mathematics.
Stuff have positive points and negative points.

Imagine negative numbers are negative points, and positive numbers are positive numbers. If the number is higher, this means the stuff is better (or in the case of negative points worse).

Anyway receiving 50 dollars per month have a positive number of : X
The negative points of what those guys would do with your point have a negative number of : negative Y
And Y would be higher than X.

Anyway X - Y result to a negative net result.
So the net result is negative.
Imagine receiving 50 dollars per day to torture physically your mom each day. An similar thing.

>"but I am poor and desperate and etc...."
Those guys helped to make your life like this.
Remember those vampire movies, and how some humans help vampires, because vampire cant walk on daylight and they need human help?
Some of those humans say "I help them because they will win anyway.".
The thing is, the humans helping those vampires are what allow them to win.
So you need to have some kind of MENTAL PROBLEM to be a shill