NIGEL FARAGE ON ALEX JONES SHOW

youtube.com/watch?v=OKSyZOB47bo

holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2qYe5ThpXg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_rag_tax
youtube.com/watch?v=c8RcDKK_2yQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His show would be fine if it was 5 minutes long but the signal to noise ratio is sucky.

ok m8 yeah the signal to noise ratio

Is this what it feels like to be a grown ass man and begin to have a new hero?

Like, I remember having heroes as a kid and stuff but as I grew up, I kinda lost that feeling...

Like...Farage is the motherfuckin' man. And I usually despise the Brits...

I just don't know what I'm feeling right now...

Mate,

There will be a framed photograph of Farage on my living room wall for the rest of my life.

He's my hero.

Man, you better not let the rest of those British pussies back out on Brexit.

Mate I watch videos of Farage before ever public speaking I have to give for the last few years. I just channel his style and sincerity and it works wonders. Everyone should strive to be like him. To be a Nigel.

Don't worry up north here we're all ready for civil war.

>Met a stranger the other day getting out of car
>ask him if he heard about black lives matter blocking our traffic
>he calls for civil war

we're not alone guys, the north remembers.

>I just channel his style and sincerity and it works wonders.
You missed to put an "indeed" up there somewhere, senpai.

its love ,,,don't worry i feel it too,,,,we all do in bong,,,,for he is are nige.... a bloke amongst blokes,,,,,and future prime minster,,,,and saviour,,,,too boot

Indubitably, my good man, indubitably

He's fucking brilliant isn't he?

So proud.

This is revolutionary shit, God bless Farage and Trump, heros of the Western World

GOOD MORNING

you're not kidding.

I made a quip in a pub just north of newcastle about "it's nice being surrounded by 'actual' british men" and how london felt like a 3rd world country and I knew I said it too loud. A few guys turned around and said "aye", started gripping about southerners and asked me about my trip.

>the entire bar was red-pilled
>the entire bar wanted their country back
>I got two free pints

I love England

Oh that's just rubbish, isn't it?

Hahah, sounds like us up here.

Thanks for your kind words mate

Yeah though southerners are completely different people to us up here. We hate each other, they've all ridden off of our industrial work and military proficiency for centuries, and we're still poor as fuck up here.

I pissed on the police station in Twickenham once, they were none too happy.

Probably had the wrong skin colour mate, you're white aren't you? If you were a paki they'd have pinned a medal on you.

>Farage will die of lung cancer in your life time.

I bet Breivik will die first. From a poo-dipped Somali shiv.

Isn't Breivik in literal isolation?

He's whining about being isolated and he won against the state for human rights violations.
Someone will stab him once he gets into genpop.
We have more foreigners in our prisons than ethnic Norwegians, and those people will kill him for being haram.

are you guys retarded

he's been on alex jones like 5 times before this

classic farage vid related, him winning over some angry kids by saying hes been on the show:

youtube.com/watch?v=E2qYe5ThpXg

They gave me a bunch of shit and said they could deport me plus other bullshit. They shoved me to the sidewalk and said they'd arrest me if they saw me doing anything "anti-social" again that night.

We do need civil war

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

Posting the latest upload containing Farage does not retarded make. It was uploaded a few hours ago you faggot

Holy shit imagine the uproar if they'd have told a muslim "we could deport you".

True mate, you think it'll really happen? The people of London are going that way too, it isn't just us. We just know we'd win.

how about you post a picture of your tiny pasty little faggot cock and i'll post a picture of my fatty and we'll see who's a stupid cunt you fucking rot mouth

I'll miss Nige trashing those Brussel cunts in the europarlement desu.

You'll have the videos to show your Kinder.

Just wait til Wilders is PM :)

if america make the right decision the whole world will be flipped on its head

The banter will be unreal

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_rag_tax

youtube.com/watch?v=c8RcDKK_2yQ

These troubled times really bring our heroes to light.

Funny thing was is I didn't have any ID on me because I didn't want to lose my passport when I was drunk. By the leftist logic, I could be from anywhere and therefore oppressed.

Yeah, the lefties would rage at it and have the officers sacked. Us, on the other hand, go "eh what's the fucking point they'll have their day"

and we're still waiting for Article 50 to take too long and for Farage to go

>"Alright guys, civil war now to get this done"

And the country would do it.

The man, has no fucking idea how much power he holds. Look at his FB page, it's everybody talking to him like the fucking messiah. Our knight, whom we are all looking to for guidance and reassurance:

"Nigel Farage. I'm terrified we won't actually leave. They are playing political games. Article 50 seems to be dragged out,"

"I am from Armenia and mr Farage is my favorite politician in all Europe. Keep your good work mr Farage, You are an example of what politicians Europe needs."

"Thanks for sharing this story! You're a man of great character, Nigel Farage! The UK and the world need your vision and compassion!"

Ive always loved how much alex loves Nigel and how happy he gets when he talks about him/to him

Two sets of dubs, Made in Britain.

Yeah though, it's cute how much he respects him. Alex is a great guy for that alone.