Refute this Sup Forums

Refute this Sup Forums

protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/08/you-have-to-treat-em-like-shit-before-megyn-kelly-trump-dumped-wine-on-a-female-reporter.html
insurancejournal.com/news/national/2006/10/11/73220.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give sources please

But she has committed "crooked acts" yet she gets away with them

that proves she is more "crooked" than Trump who is treated like the normies

if you count all the lawsuits he was at, trump actually had 3500 lawsuits.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

Ok:

Trump - Billionaire Businessman, lawsuits include the standard affair for literally any Billionaire. Most of them minor and settled out of court as to avoid the legal hassle.

Hillary Clinton - A career politician who was literally investigated by the FBI and the confirmed to have broken the law but was let off because they nobody had been charged before for doing what she did.

Don't you think someone who had 3500 lawsuits is a bit of a suspicious entity don't ya think?

>Standard
user, even for a billionaire this number is extremely unusually high.

Also other then the email scandal maybe, none of the cases have enough ground to even make a lawsuit about it

This

>6 cases made against
>Crook
>3500 cases made against
>Not a crook
Wew lad

I want a list of all 3500 lawsuits. If you don't have them, you are a dumb fuck who believes the media blindly.

Still waiting for your sources hueboi

>I was hurt on the job lawsuits

>m-muh sources
Not an argument

Yeah but every time she got investigated somebody died.

Far as I knows trump has killed no one.

>0 times evidence warranted going to trail for crooked acts
That's because the feds are corrupt.
>0 time found guilty
Once again she corrupted the feds.

Not all 3500 lawsuits were against him.
Pic related is a summary of the results of lawsuits there were against him.

Btw, settling for a case is not the same as winning, just so that you know.

>if I put "muh" in front of a legit point that it is immediately disproven

Clinton did not kill anyone. none of the people who died were ever going to tesify anything, that is just a made-up detail by conspiracy theorists so that the story will fit their fake conspiracy better.

The burden of proof lies onto you who made the above meme/statement. Provide sources please.

Boy, I want the lawsuits case by case from a non-news website. There should be a site somewhere shouldn't it? O maybe it's all false?

>Extremely unusually

Except it isn't. Get me sources for every case, I want to see them for myself and by sources I mean official sources.

>Also other then the email scandal maybe

It's not a maybe, the FBI confirmed and admitted that Hillary did not act in accordance with the law. She broke the law, that is not what the argument is relative to her case.

Also, why am I wasting my time arguing with a literal non country?

Hillary:
>Investigated by the FBI and confirmed to have broken the law

Trump
>Bunch of petty lawsuits that literally every businessman would encounter, let alone a Billionaire businessman

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/08/08/you-have-to-treat-em-like-shit-before-megyn-kelly-trump-dumped-wine-on-a-female-reporter.html

>nothing but hearsay
>reads like a bad soap opera - "what kind of son have I created?"

>settling for a case is not the same as winning
Settling the case isn't the same as losing either.

I don't have a list of ALL OF THEM, but i gave you some of them in here
And no user, not all of them are "petty lawsuits every businessman would encounter", we are talking here about racial discrimination lawsuits, sexual assaults, bribes and scams

>Sold government access/secrets
>Various bs lawsuits to get rich quick

Seems I've been corrected on the record

Pretty hypocritical that you guys post things about hillary clinton that were just a "hearsay" yet still consider them real, but when its about trump you just refute it every single time

This still isn't a list of the lawsuits.

>m-mu-m-muh texas sharpshooter

Remind me again why shouldn't a charity foundation take donations?

And btw, fyi, the US had trade relations with gulf states for literally decades

So where's the list? Where are these lawsuits? Come on there should be a list. A third at least.

"reasonable"

/thread

Trump never held a political office where he oversaw classified material that mysteriously "disappeared"

I already told you i dont have a list of every single lawsuit.

I gave you some severe examples in the pictures i gave you, including sources.

nah, lawsuits are just a form of monetary dispute most of the time. Happen all the time.

>misrepresenting sources

Not a single one of those sources are official sources and yes, you do have to list all of them.

You gave an exact number and you are obliged to back that exact number up.

>you guys
>Sup Forums is one person
No, I only post about the times where she's been caught and given a pass, or where a papertrail is visible.

CORRECT THE RECORD (TM)

4 times
invaded a county illegally

0 times
invaded a country illegally

Pro tip: saying pro tip is a sign of advanced autism.

Remind me again why we prop up your nation when you don't need our money?

Usatoday is not a source, it's a notoriously biased news outlet. You provided a picture with the 'alleged' outcome of 1300 lawsuits. I want some examples. One hundred at least.

>it's okay if you get away with it

>nature of Hillary crooked acts
>selling state secrets to foreign governments, not securing classified info, illegally invading a country, assassinates people who wish to speak out against her.

>nature of Trumps "crooked" acts
>one of Trumps many companies gets into a lawsuit with a consumer

You don't have a list of any

>worth billions
>suspicious to get sued alot
no you fucking retard

No it isn't
The average for a billion dollar company is around 550 a year

Trump is responsible for 500 companies ranging from tiny international ones to multi billion dollar ones

>Our project found about 3,500 legal actions involving Trump, including 1,900 where he or his companies were a plaintiff and about 1,300 in which he was the defendant.
>including 1,900 where he or his companies were a plaintiff
Wow what dishonest media! Sad!

It actually is an argument in this case.

Are you asking the typical urine-soaked Trump voter to defend the indefensible?

It's easier to get sued in the private sector than in the public sector....whoah.....

Thanks for correcting the record.

Why are their so many shill threads today?

even if it were true, still nothing compared to your owner :^)
CTR LEEAAVVEEEE

god you're even outsourcing to Brazil now?

>not an argumentâ„¢
>sources
Holy shit. Are you for real? Jesus christ thank you, I needed a laugh today.

PAY TO PLAY you fucking idiot. How are you that trustworthy of anyone? Ignorant. I don't trust Trump and I don't trust Clinton, fuck them both and fuck you too. Power hungry faggots. I ain't even madd.

I already know that Hilary is above the law. What am I supposed to refute?

Trump made some shady business deals not being a lawyer got burned by some. Clinton is a lawyer knows all the laws and breaks it anyway. Defend that cuck

>denying real people exist
>isreal
>I don't roll on Shabbas
>ishggdty

Shut the fuck up Donny you're out of your element

Hillary: "crooked acts"= crimes
prosecutorial discration
high standard of proof
Friends in high places
= no trial

Trump: "Crooked acts"= civil torts
Low standard of proof(50+1%)
Plaintiffs discretion to take to trial
No such thing as being found guilty in a civil trial

(On your side)
Let's just assume that all 3500 are real and that Trump was being charged for each. Even then, this is actually a miniscule amount given the fact that Trump would be responsible for 500 companies that range from 350-550 lawsuits a year

That number also includes cases that he and his businesses filed against others.

I have no reason to give a shit about your argument now