Have you seen this? No political bullshit just goofing around and learning shit...

have you seen this? No political bullshit just goofing around and learning shit. Before you write it off as gay nigger TV you should know that Tyler references Sam Hyde and MDE quite a few times. He literally asked to be called Peanut Arbuckle. Yes I'm shilling because I think the show is good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lj4rVwdhgvc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No political bullshit
>references Sam Hyde and MDE quite a few times
pick one

Post-OF Tyler and Viceland are both comfy. Can't wait to watch this.

fuck off

It's ok, but tyler the creator is not a good host. He has interesting topics for the shows but he just is too childish

t. paid vice shills
Viceland is DOA kill yourselves

Syrup episode was kino

This, I appreciate the effort from Tylers end though.

Peanut Arbuckle xD

>Vice
Garbage.

i was watching it during lunch and thought that its true niggers are forever children trapped in adult bodies.

LOITER SQUAD FUCKING SUCKED!

WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT NIGGA?

gay nigger TV

What do you have against Viceland?

what are you retarded

>edgy loudmouth
>likes trump and alt right humor

ya makes sense. fuck this guy. dropped.

Tyler the Creator is a treasure. Guaranteed to trigger faggots.

saw the first episode. It was solid. Then I saw the third episode about Converse shoes and got really uniterested a few minutes in.

Tyler got to stick to more cooler topics such as stop-motion, in each episode.

>dropped.
picked up

I mean it's just how its made with tyler nothing really special

This. Why the fuck would he even bother with a show like this. At least stick to things that How Its Made can't touch upon.

>How its made is suddenly sacrosanct when a guy who triggers Reddit appears
wew

"No political bullshit" just means "it panders to my political viewpoint so it doesn't count".

No I was just saying there isnt much point to making episodes that How Its Made has already done episodes on, If I wanted to know how a certain thing is made then How Its Made is a conveinient show to look up for that. I am not saying anything about Tyler, he is alright when it comes to humor

He added "no political bullshit" because of the stigma with Vice.

why does this grown nigger act like a 5 year old?

He's living the dream.

wow you're a fucking faggot

good post

>Before you write it off as gay nigger TV you should know that Tyler references Sam Hyde and MDE quite a few times.

Holy SHIT, that's basically our frie- our guy! OMG i'm totes watching this! :D Also gay nigger shit? Um, user that's offensive! I approve of the homosexual man telling me his view on things! (which I totally will learn from)

i'm not a 16 year old girl or a squishy numale college freshman and this isn't 2009 so remind me again why i should care about this ugly annoying dumb nigger

I don't know, why do you? If you didn't care you would have ignored the thread.

I don't care about GoT and have never posted a single character in a single thread as hundreds of them go by every single day.

you take that back faggot, LS was god tier.

I love that the simple mention of Sam triggers so many people.

How's that for forgotten.

Is that Poot from The Wire?

NOPe THatS a mAn cAllEd tYlEr thE CreatOr

I hate white niggers, man. Him, Donald Glover, Logic, all of them. A bunch of Uncle Toms.

those are way worse than tyler

i agree on the whole

>taking anything tyler says seriously
I don't know about the show, but Tyler is on so many layers of irony you can not even grasp what he 'likes'.

>watching the weed & refugees channel

The show synopsis seems to take it further than How It's Made. Tyler tries to use his newly acquired knowledge to build a product of his own.

Besides that, if they feel they can do the show better than How It's Made, why not go for it?

I want vice shills to leave, and preferably hang themselves

They do have some decent stuff, to be fair. The issue is they promote the bad shit so much more.

FUCK OFF

LET THIS SHIT THREAD DIE

>Tyler references Sam Hyde and MDE
FUCK OFF AND FUCK THOSE FAGGOTS TOO
WHOEVER THEY ARE, BITCHNIGGER

GAY
NIGGER
TV

so is Tyler gay or what?

yes he is

fuck off just because someone has political beliefs doesn't mean that their art is you fucking normie.

You mad son.

gonna binge it soon, Viceland is slowly airing more and more garbage which sucks because it's the only good part of the once great Vice Media Corp. Tyler is too pure for this world, glad he's doing this.

>Vice

It actually is, because I'm going bed.
Still doesn't change the fact u mad.

>gonna binge it soon

No one here is a big enough faggot to use the "binge watch" buzzphrase, so please see yourself back to your vice forums on reddit, then immediately blow your brains out

I could've sworn he's toned down the edgy kid routine in recent years.

their "art" is 99% of the time about their political beliefs

I was surprised by how much I liked Loiter Squad.

he's bi at the very least. definitely loves white twinks though. no doubt about that.

I don't normally bingewatch, but I'm travelling atm so it'll be all released by the time I get home to good broadband, chill out brah

also fuck vice, I'm just saying they used to have good docos

You've unironically convinced me to watch this show, will check it out

Shut up you stupid vice nigger no one likes your horrendously cringey bullshit your archaic company makes

Tyler is sus as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=lj4rVwdhgvc

Hang on. Tyler is a homo?

Yes it's true.

Everyone knows real niggers don't do gay shit, and Tyler is fake as fuck.

Reckon he ever fucked Frank Ocean?

Probably

REAL NIGGERS ARE THE DOWN LOWEST NIGGERS

ALL NIGGERS ARE GAY, NIGGER

I haven't kept up with him but the recent dropping of the "who dat boy" video strongly suggests otherwise.

OTOH assuming he's stayed straight edge as he claimed to be when younger then it'd be pretty easy for him to mellow out.

I've seen a few episodes and the sneakers one was the worst. He seemed pretty uninterested during the whole thing too.

So gay.

Reckon he waxes his arsehole?

I wonder if he is a tender lover.

He's probably really energetic in bed and goes hard in the paint but only if he was with a twink