vocaroo.com/i/s1wfjIZTyqLq
youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8
youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXgxdPHRXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

vocaroo.com/i/s1wfjIZTyqLq

>vocaroo.com/i/s1wfjIZTyqLq
lelel

Because killing him was an exercise in ticking off plot boxes and tying off loose ends, just like everything else wrong with this season. They could have had the exact same scene in like episode 2 or 3 and it wouldn't have made a difference. The entire plot of him attempting to turn the sisters against eachother was completely pointless, and only existed to resolve Baelish as an irredeemable traitor while simultaneously denying Sansa and Arya of their chance to do something morally ambiguous for once.

I'm way past caring at this point. They fucked up True Blood and Boardwalk Empire. They're fucking up Game of Thrones. Not a big surprise.

He should have just told the truth:
youtube.com/watch?v=91-7TWmO1e8

>Littlefinger has nothing to do
>let's just kill him
and that's all the thought they put into it

>Littlefinger has nothing to do
Implying he couldn't have escaped with a group of men who called bullshit on Sansa and her magical brother, traveled to Harrenhal and rebuilt the place

im sorry user... but Harrenhall was off the table

youtube.com/watch?v=p4FryTzcfJA

the whole point of GoT was how everyone felt morally ambiguous besides Jon and Dany
now the show is about jerking off the starks like they're the end all be all of good people
Jon chapters were only neat because we saw north stuff
Dany chapters were good cause of the characters around her and best boy STRONG BELWAS

WTF :DDDD

>"It's unclear why this ending, which is more faithful to the upcoming books, was not used."
FUCKING NAILED IT

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsXgxdPHRXg

Because it was off the table.

Was it ever implied it was off the table? No Littlefinger just amused it was.

There is more to this. I wonder if someone will bring up Harrenhal next season

Wow it's almost like anyone can die and no one is actually a cliche supervillain evil mastermind.

Jeez, did you complain when they killed off Robb too?

Season 4 was the last season that wasn't totally fucked desu

>that entire fucking comment section
reddit cancer

Do you have difficulty understanding that I couldn't give a flying fuck that Baelish died, but the fact that the writing that led up to it was pointless and worthless, a complete waste of time? Yeah I'm sure you do, because you're busy arguing against the tiny baelish cia baneposting gremlins that live in the mushy pile of shit you call a brain.