Can it be saved?

Can it be saved?

How would you fix it?

It's an outdated concept.
Let it die.

Can't. It was good in 90s. Now all music videoclips are now on internet. Not ilike it is any problem, coz MTV stopped airing them years ago in favor of shitty reality shows anyway.

bring back Aeon Flux.

run The Head marathons mon-thurs 24hrs every hour

Time has ran past it.

Post kpop videos.

MTV Classic is enough for me.

Live veriaty show. Have social media intagration, with YouTube stars intermixed with big real deal stars at a 'home base' set. Have pre-recorded sketch's and bits, from famous comedians and user submitted videos. You can even do bevius and butthead style jokes during songs or bits.

>Idea 2
"Battle of the vans" You can 2 road crews led by celebrities that go to different small venues, switch back and forth, trying to find the best local band. The episode features face book live streaming, where the veiwers vote for the winner. You can bring in guest star team leaders that can take the genre in new directions.

this... could work

fucking jew idea by a jew

fuck off kike

and

>"bevius" and butthead

fuck u die slow nigga my .44 make sure yo kids dont grow

That sounds even worse the channel already is. So I guess it's bound to happen.

>Can it be saved?
Sure
>How would you fix it?
Ditch the 90s sitcoms and curate the lineup so it's only stuff I can catch on MTV. I'm not tuning into MTV to watch My Wife and Kids.

Will it happen? Fuck no. All the ad money comes from them shitty sitcoms. TV in general is fucked.

Holy shit, they play My Wife and Kids on MTV, now? What the fuck happened?

Clone High revive

Cut down nigger music by 80%

play music 24/7

Turn it into Liquid Television the channel on a 24/7 loop.

I don't know why you're confused. MTV pretty much defined the concept of network decay in the popular mind.

That's all kids in their target demo listen to though.

You do realize that black people are the main consumers of cable TV, right?

And that's even a swindling market. Everyone's got youtube, soundcloud and grindr these days.

It's dead, Jim. Oh well, it had a hell of a run in its heyday. On top of actually still having music videos (and a wide variety of genres, at that), it was basically proto Adult Swim.

>Beavis and Butthead
>Daria
>Aeon Flux
>Liquid TV
>Cartoon Sushi
>The Head
>The Maxx
>Sifl and Ollie
>The Tom Green Show
>Jackass
>Wild Boyz
>The State
>Wondershowzen (MTV2, but still)

these guys get it

Well i guess I'm confused for the fact that MTV managed to outdo themselves in the shittiness factor.

>youtube
>soundcloud
>grindr
One of these things is not like the others.

If you see the shit they peddle with their online presence it's even worse. It's the cult of intersectionality in shitty lowest common denominator form.