Can women be funny, Sup Forums?

Can women be funny, Sup Forums?

Absolutely. Just not that one.

A lesbian maybe.

Yeah Hilary Clinton's pretty funny

Bitch steals so many jokes it's ridiculous

Sometimes

Yeah, they're funny all the time. Talk to one in real life. It's just not the same way men are funny. We have different brains, big surprise.

Rarely.

>we
Tits or GTFO

we in that case meant men and women. I can show you my chest but I promise you will be disappointed.

Very rarely. I have only ever met 1 girl in my life that could make me bust a gut laughing on command because of how quick witted she was.

do it faggot

Girls can be hilarious. Just not her.. I mean she had her time but then got famous and started declining. I still remember when she was funny.

Carrie Fischer is hilarious.

Yeah show your chest

The exact words I was going to post. I like Tina Fey.

Women can be funny, but comedy "for women" is not funny. That toilet-faced cunt is a perfect example of comedy "for women".

No. Some of them them tried though. Name one female stand up comedian that isn't amy Schumer or sarah Silverman both unfunny cunts... You can't because they don't exist. We can debate the reasons, but it's a fact.

no
/thread

Today? There aren't any. Back in the 80s/90s and even the early 2000s there were a bunch. These days the drunk sluts have taken over.

>make me bust a gut laughing on command
What do you just stroll around demanding that people entertain you? Christ

Kathrine Ryan's pretty good actually

I think Tina Fey os pretty funny and HOT

*was

they can, but tendency is they wont be. Out of the outliers, most arent as good but I dont think its inherent, but more that they are never the ones doing the courting and never work on it. thats where the hot dumb bitch or arrogant whiny rich kid stereotype comes from. Hardship builds character, charisma and humour dont come out of thin air

Yes

fuck off

no

Pretty much every woman in the casts of Veep and Parks & Recreation is funny.

>rich as fuck, never had to struggle for anything
>very attractive for a womanlet even in shit-tier 90s clothes
>still managed to become very funny and charismatic
How on earth did it happen anons? She's a unicorn

No backing out now faggot, get those chesthairs out

Ali Wong's really good for an American actually

yes.

Addendum, just did some googling for younger pics of her, potential ugly duckling scenario depending on her psychology

Betty White is pretty funny

>very attractive for a womanlet
>for a womanlet
>implying womanlets aren't sex in compact form

DUDE MY PUSSY SMELLS LMAO

>Ali Wong
I watched the beginning of her most recent netflix thing because pregnant women are cute and found it godawful. Made it like 3 minutes

The only women I genuinely laughed at was sweet dee, and most of her lines were written by men

They certainly can be but i find the proportions are usually slightly out of wack. I guess that could go for all sizes of women idk

Pretty sure he posted it as bait

Stick it out. Like I said I found it a huge cut above most of the modern American comedy

"Dude rimming and blacks lul" fuck off

In light of I'm inclined to agree with you

You have horrible taste in comedy. Are you a woman?

Nah I just don't like American comedy at all. British is far better

Louis CK is the only one that's bearable but "he's a comics comic xD" annoys me. He's just doing relateable comedy.

Go and watch Ricky Gervais "fame" or Jimmy Carr's "Comedian" and tell me there's anything other than Chappelle this side of Bill Hicks that is remotely as good that came out of America

Anthony Jeselnik MAYBE had it but lost it, too much of a psycopath to act like a psycopath

Maybe its an evolutionary thing. girls are less funny because it isnt a key factor for their reproductory success. on the other hand if you are a dude being funny can get you laid

> bill burr
> patrice o'neal
> dave chapelle

Amy is funny but not for the reasons she'd like.

Amy would be funnier if she lost some fucking weight, what a fat bitch.

What about stanhope?

>Decent but relies on crass shock rather than having a cohesive performance and leading the audience
>Literally who
>Mentioned him desu

no hitchens was right women are not funny

Feminism vs self deprecating comedy doesnt work
we don't want to see a comedian lecture us, especially if they are a unknown comedian

Maybe that's definitely exactly what it is user and if a dumbass like you or me can figure that out what the hell is wrong with everybody else

I'm not so sure it's evolutionary so much as cultural. Surely Pajeet or Achmed don't need to be funny to blow their loads in their child wives.

when amy shumer got head kicked by holly holm
that was funny

Kind of reminded me of a joke I saw a woman tell on a commercial for some random IFC comedy show. She was going on about conspiracy theorists and how they're so paranoid they think small bands of shady dudes run everything. The punchline was her remarking how close they are to getting at the truth of it all, as if "the patriarchy," is a real thing.