Nolan is a HACK

Nolan is a HACK

twitter.com/ae_davids/status/903388614406672384

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you just now realized this?
meme aside the plane scene was the only good thing he has ever done

Dude was probably high as shit on pain meds.

Why was Nolan taking pain meds when he was supposed to be directing a movie?

>brainlet not realizing it was because Joker was in the side of Harvey's blind eye

Looks like your typical girl caked in makeup, I don't blame him.

nah, that's what most white 'women' look like

The Beatles turned hollywood into a bunch of drug addled buffoons.

FUCKOFF NOLAN HATING SWINE

LOWEST SCUM OF THE EARTH PLEB FILTH

NOLAN IS LITERALLY THE SAVIOR OF FILM, AS IN KODAK WAS GOING BANKRUPT AND HE BAILED THEM OUT TO MAKE THE IMAX PRINTS OF INTERSTELLAR

BANEPOSTING HAS HAD THE BIGGEST MEME IMPACT OF ANY DIRECTOR, HE IS OBJECTIVELY AND UNARGUABLY THE KING OF Sup Forums

B R A V O

I just rewatched this movie just last week.

Controversial opinion:
It's pretty good

Even though the cops are dumb as shit

i am a white girl and that offends me

its too long

Not according to Dutch survivor.

It's 2017. I would have thought it was a BRAVE transwoman.

STOP H8

They would actually just die because they have no physical strength, and wouldn't be able to hunt.

Spoke like someone who doesn't have sisters

You know, I've been unable to work it out, does Sup Forums makes memes about the plane scene because they think it's really good or really bad? The memes have made it impossible to take the scene seriously anyway, so I can't actually assess it myself any more.

The dialogue and acting in the scene are terrible yet amazing, while the special effects are very impressive.
It's a fun scene after a while.

it's campy and fun, unlike any other scene nolan had ever produced in his entire life.

>BEING A VIRTUE SIGNALING HYPERKUCK ON THE INTERNET

CONGRATULATION

Give this man a pussy, he's craving so much for it it's becoming pathetic

DO THEY???

Also I can't get over how Gadot has no muscle mass at all for a warrior of a warrior culture.

Who's the girl with the spear? I watched that movie and didn't seen her

it was extremely painful

Nolan's theme in every movie is about questioning one's existence. It is simple yet a fascinating theme.

It should be titled 'Lord of the whys?'

How does one set foot on the path of becoming this much of a mangina? This David S. guy is seems like a beta orbiter for all 3 billion women of the world.

lol

The Joker's makeup isn't literal. It's a metaphor for the imprint on his psyche that his literal mask is hiding, his scars.

for uuuu

So like Rorschach?

What an idiot. It's obvious that Harvey notices something is amiss but he doesn't immediately realize it's the Joker, and then the Joker takes his mask off 4 seconds later.

>My gf is dead, half my face is gone and I'm dying of pain but sure, I should notice my surroundings with a reaction time superior to everybody

Playing football I got hit in the balls and in that moment an alien ship could have landed in front of me that I wouldn't even notice

Can't find it now but once saw a dump of a 2011 thread from when the scene was first released. Then it was mainly that the scene's plot doesn't stand up to any scrutiny and the "big guy for you" joke interpretation

women BTFO

>that snapped lipstick
The horror

Yep, every island survival programme I've watched where they split the men and woman into different islands / groups leads to the women doing terrible.

One time, they stuck a couple pigs on the womens island to help them not starve.
They took the piglets in as pets and fed them their fucking rations. They were only going to be there a month so don't try and argue that they intended to fatten them. They should have been food right away as the women were starting to flag.

Please tell me that isn't David S Goyer

Nah, its just some nobody.

It's mentioned that he was refusing pain medication

I have never been a bully in my life.

Yet I feel the incessant urge to dunk this guy's head in the toilet and beat him up before and after school.

>nobody cared who I was until pulled off my mask
BRAVO
R
A
V
O

what special effects? You do know that they really did drop the plane right?

Fucking pottery

He retweeted himself. That's meta-virtue signaling

The worst Joker ever. HOT TOPIC The Joker.

The guy in that picture has probably fucked girls in the ass and made them call him daddy. Makes it hard to laugh at him.

>They took the piglets in as pets and fed them their fucking rations.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHA.

No one cared who he was until he took off the mask

it's sarcasm. it has to be

What I hate most about these people is they can't construct a joke. They get to the punchline then always keep going.

Yeah and men captured by ISIS build power armor.
The product of a late (((capitalist))) conspiracy

Originally because it was bad and the dub meant no one understood it.

Then it became ironically good, then bad again, then when we all realized Nolan is actually, sincerely a hack, it became ironically good again

>Zeus creates immortal women superpowered warriors to restore peace among men
>They get captured and enslaved
>Zeus helps them break free and gives them a magical Island safe space
>They do nothing for 2 or 3 thousand years, barely developing their society further than when they were created
>Finally some Germans stumble upon their Island and they need an entire army to kill 2 squads of male enemies

You're talking about Dunnheir right?

I've honestly never bothered to even check the scene till right now. Jesus its actually hilarious. Everything is so awkward and surreal. I'm way late with this one but good shit.

The wings ripping off were fully CGI, and the plane falling around Pavel and Bane was done by combining two different shots

The part where they do the plane hijacking stunt is good, the rest is garbage

Initially TDKR got memed on because it's a dumb campy movie that Nolan's pseudo intellectual fans swear is dark, gritty and intelligent

why is wonder woman seen as a female empowerment movie?

it's about a bitch with 0 personality wearing stripper clothes and being saved by men that have nowhere near her powers

Would this scene work better if the Joker didn't wear the makeup similar to the parade shooting scene?

>The dialogue and acting in the scene are terrible yet amazing
Like Nick Cage?

I didn't like it at first but after seeing it 198 times I came to grew quite fond of it

> then when we all realized Nolan is actually, sincerely a hack
No.

Yet somehow that doesn't happen if they have vaginas right?

Oh wait.

I can't make it through the scene without laughing.

In addition to what's already been said about the bad and bizarre dialogue, the scene makes no sense. How is transferring Pavel's blood to another body gonna make anyone think that's him? And why did Bane sacrifice one of his men when he earlier called out CIA's bluff about only listing one of them on the flight plan?

It's a mutlilayered scene. You know a picture says a thousand words. Well this scene has gifted us trillions if not gorillions of endless words. It's good baneposting slowed down when it did.
I fear it would have altered reality, destablising it and causing the universe to implode

>Like Nick Cage?
How has Nolan not teamed up with him?!

He can't see out of his left eye, and he was just waking up (watch his right eye). HIs vision is impaired and he was unconscious. The red smear across Joker's face and him regaining consciousness/adjusting his focus took a second to kick in.

Nothing to see here.

>If I took that mask off, would it hurt?
>It would be extremely painful...(your a big guy) for you
You now know that Bane was really saying he'd fuck him of if he tried

This scene was also released (leaked?) early, with bane's original voice that was harder to understand.

>Even though the cops are dumb as shit

globalresearch.ca/us-court-ruled-you-can-be-too-smart-to-be-a-cop/5420630
>Can a person actually be “too smart” to be a cop in America?
>A federal court’s decision back in 2000 suggests that, yes, you actually can be.

Nolan's been reading up

I don't blame them. Slaughtering a pig is ewwie. But if I had to I'd do it.
Its funny cause couple decades ago women would be doing all the slaughtering of the rabbits and chickens. Now they freak at the sight of blood. Even though the bleed out once a month themselves.
Your west women are soft and your men are getting there too

Explain?

How do you get hit in the head with a football whilst playing football? Are you retarded

I don't understand how someone can use a piece of fiction to argue about something.

Yes, yes, well done, feminism, well done, feminism. However...

Liberals have the mentality of kindergartners.

It's a brilliant smorgasbord of lunacy. Literally nothing happening makes the slightest bit of sense. Nolan the smartarded villain with his Joker. He perfected it with Bane.

>>Finally some Germans stumble upon their Island and they need an entire army to kill 2 squads of male enemies
Did they use the Nazis as baddie guys again? The Jews are the least creative people on the planet. They will be making Holocaust movies for the next 500 years.

Fucking this. It's so awesomely retarded that it's burned into the fabric of reality now.

Well it's no Star Wars TFA, but I don't think it's terrible. I mean it stars a white male, so it is kind of problematic to begin with. But it isn't THAT bad. That being said, they need to make an all-female Batman asap or they might be rightfully called out for being alt-right Nazis.

What doesn't make sense about the scene?

How deep does the rabbit hole goes? Nolan is too complex for us.

Woah... just like Game of Thrones.

The scene is fascinating because the more you watch it and think about it the less sense anything in it makes. Everything from the overall plot of the scene, the dialogue, the acting etc. is so utterly non-sensical.

It might not seem that bad on a first watch when you "turn your brain off" and then the rest of the movie happens but it's a prime example of a scene so out of place it feels like it was intentionally absurd. I unironically thought it was edited at first when I watched a Youtube clip.

enjoy your stay, Reddit

Are you serious?

- The dialogue is campy and ridiculous, Bill Wilson is not believable as a fucking CIA agent, his delivery is ackward and his demeanor way too friendly.
- He asks shit like "Tell me about Bane why does he wear the mask?", not where he is hiding, what are his plans, who finances him...
- He takes in 3 strangers into his plane just because another random guy tells him he should. He never gets their fingerprints or any type of ID, doesn't even check under the hoods to see their faces. (Would have known Bane was there if he just bothered to lift the hoods before getting them on his plane)
- The interrogation is fucking ridiculous
- Bane calls CIA's bluff about him having reported having only one prisioner (a lie to scare them), yet at the end he asks for one of his men to stay behind because "they expect one of us at the wreckage brother".
- They transfer Pavel's blood to another guy to make them believe he died at the crash. (WTF?????)
- The whole planejacking scene is ridiculous and has way too perfect timing.

Nothing makes sense, it's a scene that broke the continuum of time and space with how ridiculous it is. Nolan is a hack and the normies that seriously praise TDKR as kino are braindead idiots.

CIA is his middle name, not where he works.

I refuse to believe this wasnt done on purpose by a baneposter working at WB. It's too perfect.

I'll try to break it all down.

>Why aren't Masketta's hands on the wheel when the scene starts?

>Why is Dr. Pavel, the man in fear of his life, twiddling his thumbs like he's bored?

>Why are Bane and his Hired Guns wearing hoods? They're not being transported to a secret location, nor are they likely to be able to use that information to their benefit in any way. They're not kidnap victims being transported to a hideout; they're wanted, fairly famous international criminals being taken into custody.

>Why is CIA cool with not ID-ing them before they get on the plane?

>Why doesn't Pavel warn CIA of anything being amiss?

>Why is CIA bluffing?

>Why is CIA so obsessed with Bane's mask? Why didn't he repeat his question to the second brother after the first one didn't fly so good?

>Why is CIA calling Bane a Big Guy? Could they really think of nothing else that would convey that CIA thought that a tough guy like Bane should be able to handle pain?

>Why is the scene edited so clumsily as to make it look like Bane's saying he's a big guy for CIA?

>Why does Bane claim he needed to know what Pavel told CIA when they already had Masketta on their team and Pavel already in their grasp? What makes Pavel more likely to talk in CIA's presence than being interrogated in private?

>Why does Bane seem so ready to believe that Pavel told them nothing when Pavel has no reason to be afraid of Bane and his fellow prisoners?

>Why does a criminal genius like Bane think that pumping, at most, a few ounces of Pavel's blood into a corpse is going to fool modern forensics?

>Why is Bane telling one of his Hired Guns to stay behind in the Wreckage Brother when he already knows VIA was bluffing about only one of them being on the Flight Plan?