...Excommunicado

...Excommunicado.

cant wait for JW3, Jon vs the world sounds like a interesting movie.

It kind of makes me think of the last part of Jeremiah Johnson drawn out into a full movie. Which is an awesome thing.

He was so perfect for this role.

Name a role he wasn't fantastic in.

>PoC on stranger tides

Is that Ian McShane?

Not his fault the sequels were terrible.

Actors in PotC are either wasted like he was or overused like Rush.

Si.

MR ROBOTO

Ron Swanson

Super flat in Deadwood and dialled it in on GoT

The call that saved /ck/

maybe deadwood the last few episodes of the final season

otherwise fuck no

I felt he didn't give a fuck in GoT man. Just sort of turned up and mumbled some shit then buggered off

COCKSUCKER

This is how we do it down in Puerto Rico.

Ironically Rush then ended up underused and wasted in the fifth one.

for got of course
but deadwood
i highly doubt it with exception to the final few eps where shit went south behind the scenes with hbo and all

He literally didn't so you're completely right. IIRC he refused to sign onto GoT unless his character was killed in the episode with no chance of returning. Then he spoiled Sandor coming back in an interview and when fans got pissed he told them to suck a cock. I think he absolutely despises Game of Thrones but couldn't resist the opportunity for some easy money.

muh super secret club

Apparently it's not that exclusive if everyone in that fucking park was a member. I didn't know being an assassin was such a popular business.

What should I watch with Ian McShane where he has his English accent? Deadwood's all well and good but he does a boring American accent in that which is a waste because his real accent is so cool.

The Pillars of the Earth

Who?

>super flat in deadwood
i have never seen anyone this wrong
every single character was perfectly written and acted out, with the exception of bullock and maybe jane

I didn't really get this. I thought JW2 was good enough up to that point—not as enjoyable as the original, but passable action schlock. But then they do this sudden ass-pull of an ending where the mysterious shadowy "head of the organisation" figure actually had telepathic time-stopping super-powers out of fucking nowhere all along and then just expect you to roll with it? I've never seen a film jump the shark so quickly. I liked John Wick precisely because it WASN'T a capeshit movie. Have to say I'm not interested in the third any more.

That GoT thing.

Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

I hope he's retarded because it would seriously worry me that someone could possibly type that entire post out and think they were typing something hilarious.

He is Charles Xavier