>wearing a dress on the album cover

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=os2TYqx5WY4
youtu.be/QljRe99OMCU
youtu.be/HK7h1aW79OU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thugga dat nigga doe
stop hatin, his vocal inflection is unmatched

this is the guy your kids are listening to. or at least your kid's friends are listening to if he has any.

He woke af senpai. stay lit

He's gay.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=os2TYqx5WY4

>even knowing who this is
off yourselves

>but it's comfortable

da da do daa! money talkin on my the phone, there we go ah! sker left skir right skir night day skir all day ya! on the top drummer boy sing, drummer boy do this on the top with ya! oh ah on my dick ohh ah!

I was being sarcastic you turbo retard. I never use nigger speak unless I'm mocking

yaddup

"I got sisters and brothers to feed"

I'm alright with tearing down people with no respect or ambition but this man's message is to work to provide for your family. He has intrinsic value.

hey i just worked out to this mixtape, go figure

young thug is legitimately a musical savant and a beautiful soul, on some prince shit.

Young Thug is fantastic. No, My Name is Jeffrey is probably in my top 5 thugger projects desu.

He's breaking boundaries and doing anything he can to feed his daughter. Also his married so he is promoting monogamy amongst the black youth.

boondocks wasnt satire my niggas

((doing anything))

noice

Those who have lived to tell the tale of the Gay Ass Nigga Samurai say not to challenge him to combat, for if he defeats you he will either take your life or your cherry. Men who he had deflowered would later die, mainly because of AIDS. So, beware the Gay Ass Nigga Samurai.

what are the standout tracks?

Fucking blackia coonchky with his zenpacktoe

Scatter
Send coon back araigh

webbie and riri are my favorites

Harambe obviously

This is a low point, even for Sup Forums.

OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD MUDAFUGGA

>Be internet sjw
>complain about cultural appropriation
>Young Thug, a black guy from Atlanta releases an album where he's wearing some pseudo-Japanese orientalist designer shit on the cover
>UGHHH NEXT LEVEL SHIT THUGGER IS A GENIUS FUCKing YOUNG THUG IS SO GOOD FUCKKKK

Now i have to listen. Damn

ZOG lets nothing escape their grasps, even niggers will be turned gay.

>beta cuck fuccbois hating on thuggers

He's not the first gay tranny rapper

my sides at orbitting

Who /carefreeblackboy/ here?

Oh shit, now you've done it! The Gay Ass Nigga Samurai is halfway done with all your soldiers, and soon he'll be after your Honor (a.k.a. your anus).

He is a genius, you fags just don't understand it
>if cops pull out i put that crack in my crack
>ima spread that pussy out like an acre

i hope he turns every nigger gay.

praise kek

youtu.be/QljRe99OMCU

God dammit I made this joke three days ago and got zero (you)s

Still funny

Fucking keyed up bruv

youtu.be/HK7h1aW79OU

this is the gayest shit I've ever seen. And I've seen some pretty gay shit.

>OOGA BOOGA OOGA BOOGA MUH MONEY MONEY BITCHES NIGGA NIGGA YO DAT MONEY BITCHES THUG LYFE SHEEIT
What a masterpiece. A true gem, I'll be humming that tune all day.

i support this. If black people start to be more feminine them maybe they will become less violent. But these album covers and stage costumes are probably just provocative artsy stuff, like what Marilyn Manson did back then.

Nigden

that should be a playable champion in League of Legends

Blacks are extremely effeminate. They're raised by single mothers, wear earrings, are prone to emotional outbursts, have big thick lips and round asses.

rap advanced to a new level a while ago

shit is lit af senpai

I like it. My hope is that hip-hop/rap and the African-American community as a whole will become more accepting of LGBTQ rights.

He has a song on the album called Harambe

Don't bother listening to it