ITT: underrated kinos

ITT: underrated kinos

Had some kino comedy moments in it.

Steve Carrel and Dwayne were great, even Anne Hathaway was bearable.

>even Anne Hathaway was bearable.
probably because she was so fucking sexy

Dance party box car onward movie goes to shit.

What does kino mean?

True but its a moral dilemma man. Should the innocent child suffer so that Ed Harris can eat steak? turns out yes. Little cunt had about 6 months of shovelling shit and then everyone survives instead everyone blows up and 2 people freeze to death

Fuck off pleb

>even Anne Hathaway was bearable.
Hathaway is fantastic in everything

You have to admit the ending was pretty unfulfilling man. No way those two didn't freeze

The ending was kino maybe you should stick to rick and morty bud

Explain to me how the ending was at all good? A Korean and a little Black boy start walking off into the snow rather than looting the train for supplies and they're the only two to survive because they got a hug?

It's symbolism

Symbolisim for what? A new adam and eve? What's the polar bear stand for?

Man you either like it or you don't.

>bursts horizontally through a tree trunk
>blue sky visible through the hole

Only good thing in it was Anne Hathaway panties.

I thought it was a hatchet job on an amazing movie man. It was so tight and then to have that tacky as fuck ending was super annoying.

"The system forces an innocent to work in inhumane conditions hence it is immoral" Yeah probably. But that boy was sustaining the lives of hundreds of people. The last people of our species. It wasn't a death sentence

"The poor are who are exploited." Blow it up then I guess mate

"There's a social order and the bossman has gone fucking mental" Yeah maybe, like he said it was an ecosystem.

"The system oppresses me." Yeah give it a go outside then mate. See how you go

So they blew up the last of humanity for the fucking luls or something? For some shitty Adam and Eve metaphor?

Hello there, upper class (or possibly upper middle class) millennial. I can tell you've never worked a hard, 14-hour-day in your life. How's is your first month of Sup Forums while sitting on your four-hundred-dollar gaming chair?

I'm a 31 year old scitzo burnout who has in fact done manual labour. I am one of the more ostracised and disenfranchised members of my society.

Sure must be tough moving some shit about for decent pay though

So yeah good luck with that mate

i used to watch this all the fucking time when i was 12
i couldnt get passed how unrealistic it was and suspend my disbelief enough to enjoy this one lol. although still good movie

people who were forced to eat children and spend 18 years in that shithole while others sat in the lap of luxury might create the attitude of just saying fuck it all

not that hard to think about

Yeah I mean its grim as fuck man. But they're there man. They're still fucking there. He let them on out of kindness with no fucking plan.

Bit of Gratitude wouldn't go astray

this isn't a cringe thread

this is true.