POP QUIZ HOTSHOT

This police officer is slowly approaching you. You're about to get arrested because you drove your F150 into a Hobby Lobby because you ingested some bath salts that you got from some dindu on Craigslist. You look at sun setting in the sky and then at your watch. It's 8:00pm. WHAT DO YOU FUCKING DO?!?!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0qZlBY4-2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm on bathsalts? Probably try to eat her face, desu senpai.

yell "AM I BEING DETAINED?" until she lets me go.

Ask her if I can speak to the man in charge

Hot policia.

This

Women cops are Haram.

Oh yeah, oops. I ask her for her phone number. I wanna hump.

Like I'd be caught dead in a F150.

Going to Hobby Lobby sounds about right though.

2/10 scenario. Work on that for next class.

She has a gun. Stop, drop, open up shop.

wait for her to turn around and do the prostraty pray and then sneak into the hobby lobby, build lair in the furniture section until bath salts wear off

Wrap myself in bacon which is basically kryptonite to sand monkeys.

Draw on her, shoot, fire at all the emergency services people that come later until they kill me

OH, NO
THAT'S HOW RUFF RYDERS ROLL

Etch the prophet Mohammed with my car keys into the side of my truck so I can die from suicide by cop

Assuming my F150 can still drive, back out of the Hobby Lobby and drive to a secluded parking lot or alley. Then remove anything that could be traced back to me from the vehicle and walk to a motel and spend the night sobbering up.

Charge this bitch full force and begin feasting on her kebab face. Bullets won't even hurt in the slim chance she manages to get any shots off before I'm on her.

I would probably feast on all the stunned patrons at Hobby Lobby if my truck didn't have a handgun in the glove box. then I would wait until she started to kneel down to perform her mudslime prayer ritual and strangle her to death. i probably have 7 to 10 minutes before her back up arrives, so i'll jack her car and drive it into the nearest mosque while wearing her hijab.

and is this picture for real? did some dumb fucking police chief appoint a terrorist as a cop as a PR stunt?

sage and hide

a LESBIAN police chief (also married another lesbian officer in her department)

Lead her in the Maghreb prayer.

>Sunset

Just run while this camel impersonator suddenly kneels down to AAAAALLLLLAAAAHH

Toss at face and watch kebab explode.

Only correct course of action is to pull off her hijab and start screaming "AM I BEING DETAINED" repeatedly .

youtube.com/watch?v=E0qZlBY4-2I