The Nature of Kek // COUNCIL OF Sup Forums 2016

Praise Kek, everyone.

In this Thread we shall discuss the very nature of Kek.

Is he Pepe?
Or is Pepe mearly a manifestation of Kek?

Is there a Holy Trinity between Wojak, Pepe and Kek, is Kek all three of them, or are they mearly subordinate to Kek himself?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=Donald John Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My dubs show that i am Kek reincarnate

Pepe is the physical representation of Kek

How is that hard to understand

False prophet detected, my sick digits confirm.

We are in the End of Times. Pepe is the raining frogs.

Is it Heresy to Kek to concider oneself to be his reincarnate?

You're all morons.

You have no choice in whether Kek manifests himself- it is the will of Kek and Kek alone.

CONFIRMED

All he wanted to do was feel good and hang out with the boys. What happened?

kek doesn't real

Jews happened.

Kek is not Jesus, Satan, Yahweh, or any kind of angel.

Praise him! Praise the frog god!

Kek is very near to you, he is in the chaotic vibrations of the molecules which make up everything living and non-living thing. Quantum physics revealed to us that all is Kek, Kek is in all through the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. In the indeterminate state of the quantum systems, Kek is present in the chaotic wave-particle duality of nature, ever elusive, that we might never fully ascertain his true nature, and in this he retains his state as a harbringer of chaos, the chaotic uncertainty of the atom.

Pepe is merely an avatar of Kek, albeit his most potent and powerful avatar. Wojack is a lesser avatar, and through these avatars and other even more minor memetic avatars, Kek is reaching out to normies and anons and tripfags alike.

Kek is the manifestation of our hate.
The ancient egyptians worshiped him as a god of darkness.
Truth is, KEK isn't Pepe, he isn't a trinity.
Kek is in each of us. Kek is what we do, what we feel.
So no, saying that one is kek isn't heresy.
It is merely the acknowledgement of our meme-power that comes from our glorious deeds.

Kek DOES real

Pepe is the first substantial manifestation of Kek. We are all to manifest Kek, at which point Kek will finally become KEK. And at which point we'll create another space-time.

We have come so far, Sup Forums. We memed our candidate to the nomination.
We can be sure that he is among us and reads what we write.
>pic related
What can we do, to increase his chances?
What will the next happening be, that kek brings us?

H E R E T I C
E
R
E
T
I
C

Fuck off back into you own shitty thread.
What a waste of quints.
Pepe IS NOT from dumblr, they stole it from him.
They defiled his holyness and pulled him into their dirty SJW-feminism cancer club.
Pepe is ours and will be forever.

Pepe is one of the top 3 memes on Twitter and he's all over Tumblr and reddit. They make their own pepes there and reddit has kek sects.

To increase his chances, we shall praise him even more and spread his word and memes.

I agree. THAT was a distubring act of heresy and will be punished by eternal suffering in the fire of hell.

I could rant about this for hours, how these disgusting normalfags took our memes, begrimed them with their horrific nigger language.
>When you about to do x but you then bae does y haha
Why can't these fuckfaces create their own memes? Why can't they just leave us alone?
I will tell you why, because they are uncreative, spoiled SJW subhumans, who think that they are entitled to the how earned profits of other people.
They are the manifestation of the liberal and leftist mindset.

Another Thing to concider.
Does Kek manifest in Pepes abused by Niggers?
Can the Niggers and Leftist harness Keks Power through the abuse of his memes?

I can tolerate reddit to some degree, but seeing our memes on twatter and dumblr just makes me sick.
The pictures they create of Pepe are stupid and get NOTHING of the original meaning and the jokes that pepe intentinally stood for.
Just like when "le epic le fuu pictures xDD" found their way to 9fag and were lost to us forever.

If KeK is Pepe then Trump must be KeK reincarnate.

Thus has a high chance of being Trump.

Now is not the time for dubs (those will come later).

We shall be patient, Kek will some amazing happenings in the days to come (i.e. before Saturday).

goog searches for pepe the frog.

Keks numbers Confirm
Praise Kek

No. They are powerless because they have no idea of kek, his power. Nothing.
They just use images of pepe to descrive their meaningless, trivial and empty lives.
Kek will not respond to them in any way.

I think you misunderstood.
Trump is Pepe
Pepe is not kek reincarnate

Due to the fact that Trump is Pepe and Pepe is the manifestation of Kek, or his strongest Avatar, wouldnt that mean that Trump is Kek?

What if Trump is Jesus Christ?
>gematrix.org/?word=Donald John Trump
Ok, I am lost a bit... pic related

Could it be The Holy Trinity?
KeK,the Father;
Pepe, the Holly Spirit;
Trump, His son?

Thus is born the theory of the Holy trinity of Kek.
Kek is all. Kek be praised.

My trips smite you, false prophet and it is I, who is actually the prophet of KEK.

>Chinese Immigrant
>Mr Trump loves everybody

I wonder how to make sure who KeK actually is.
Do you know any history related to that?
Could it be balls other name?

The Bond get, nice.

thank you

Kys

i understand

Smite the non believers! PRAISE HIM

KeK and El (Eliah?) has same gematria

Sup Forums 2016
Fulfilling Prophecy like a boss

Don't forget that Kek has a female equivalent named Keket

Should we start praising her as well?

dunno, but Asui fits the bill

Revelation 16:12-14King James Version (KJV)

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Just a prequel to much worse things to come. You should abandon this ASAP.

#YOLO

>believing the ramblings of a man condemned to live alone on an island who slowly went mad with lonliness

Our Kek who art in memetics
Hallowed by thy memes
Thy Trumpdom come
Thy will be done
In real life as it is on Sup Forums
Give us this day our daily dubs
And forgive us of our baiting
As we forgive those who bait against us
And lead us not into cuckoldry
But deliver us from shills

>tfw the last two times I posted Kek's Prayer I was blessed with quads and trips

KEK IS NOT REAL

JUST GIVE UP

GROW UP YOU CUUUUUUUUUCKS

>implying some of us don't believe ironically

God idea. There is a reason why Trump likes being called God Emperor.

Begone, heretic

GRATIA KEK

KEK VULT!!!

Whether Trump wins or loses there will literally be hundreds of Kek threads here the next day.

I feel like I was born for this, for the very purpose of serving kek

As far as I know, Kek itself is a godly entity. It doesn't have a true shape or something like that. Pepe is it's messenger and you can think of it as an "Incarnation" of kek, although it isn't kek itself

Obligatory praise kek

New Egypt Rises