Ladies and gentlemen- the MEGA-class Star Destroyer

Ladies and gentlemen- the MEGA-class Star Destroyer

Can't wait when they release the super duper class in EIX

>3rd Space Reich is a shadow of the former Empire
>3 times bigger ships than Vader's Executor and 100 times bigger death stars everywhere

Very cool fellow Star Wars fans very cool.

ZORMPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Episode IX have Super Mega Ultra Dreadnought Excalibur Destroyer?

More like MAGA-class Star Destroyer

I'm waiting for them to link a bunch of them together to create a giant disc that shoots world destroying lasers.

Your right. I mean they were able to almost rebuild the 2nd death star in like 2 years.

Wow it's another... but slightly different
Executor-class Star Dreadnought

Could do better with the name. Republic had all sorts of nifty names. Venator, Acclamator, and the like. Mega just sounds... underwhelming? Anyways, big ol' fucker. Ship construction capabilities, probably carries smaller Star Destroyers on the underside like pic related.

>60km in length
Do five year olds come up with this shit? It's fucking retarded. I hate it when people ask if you prefer Star Wars or Star Trek as if they were in the same fucking class. Star Wars is a shit science fantasy movie and if you watch A New Hope again you'll see that it's garbage and it makes no sense. Star Trek on the other hand is an expansive science fiction universe with an endless supply of stories and an established canon.

Don't forget the JJ Romulan mining ship that time travels to kill Spock that happens to be 60km long and spiky

Why Disney dont make a Darth Bane Trilogy movie?
Are they retarded?

Yet Star Wars is the most important franchise to ever exist and no one gives a shit about Star Trek anymore. it's almost as if stories aren't about autistic expanded universes and """world-building"""

and yeah, Star Trek comes up with more technobabble in an attempt to justify its space magic bullshit but it's still space magic.

even worse its borg tech

AC7 better deliver

why does anyone still give a fuck about this franchise

MEMBER VADER
MEMBER STAR DESTROYER
MEMBER LUKE

>Mega just sounds... underwhelming?

Unimaginative. It sounds generic and unimaginative.

The old class names were evocative and a part of the world-building. They made you feel like you were getting a peek into a world that would always have more story to tell without feeling the need to tell it. You were free to let your own imagination run wild with what the name might mean or what history informed that name.

Generic and unimaginative, in a word - Disney.

Why does he wear the mask?

u mad

Fuck yes - finally a step in the right direction. Reminiscent of the originals while still being it's own entity

For the marketing department, I'm something far worse than mad. I'm indifferent. Want proof? Watch for my utter lack of continued replies in this conversation.

>Predicating your entire show on space magic
>Talk about how smart your show is.

Replicators. Oh and Post-scarcity. Fuck you.

I used to laugh at nuWars, but now this shit is becoming pathetic

found the inspiration

Pathetic
DID RAMINI GO TOO FAR?

What the fuck. How long is 60 KM in Freedom Miles? Why are they even using KM Star Wars is American.

About 40 miles

Man The Green Goblin was fucking insane. He'd just ride around town on what's basically a flying skateboard throwing bombs at people? That's what he did?

I just think this is totally crazy, especially when he was already a billionaire.

Your indifference has been fed back to our department as fervent enthusiasm, thank you for your participation emotionally competent human.

So, the size of this and starkiller base means that the first order has found the star forge or that the writers simply don't give a shit

>introducing Supreme Leader Snoke's ship, the White Supremacy

Would it surprise anyone if at some point Snoke says he's going to make the Empire great again?

Who is bank rolling them?

the jews

>from the planet Drumpf and his species is Drumpfian

JJ is a hack.

Oh yeah, that's why Star Trek has 13 movies and 5 series with another series on the way. Add to that at least half a dozen fan films and countless books. Not to mention the shows, films and parodies it inspired, created a language (Klingon). And is literally one of the most important franchises.

Star Wars in comparison, with it's three original movies (two of them good), three new trilogy movies which are shit, VII which is shit, RO which is shit, and VIII is looking like it will be shit.

The worst Star Trek films are better than Star Wars' best.

It makes sense within its universe and canon. Star Wars has huge space worms that live on asteroids and planet-sized stations and huge ships that can't be built within its own universe because of the logistics involved, the manpower needed, the energy, etc.

after a few more movies, we'll reach pic related

I can't wait for Episode X where they have a Death Star that is a Dyson Sphere, and XI where the main villain's ship is an ULTRA Star Destroyer.

Nigger please. Star Wars has been shit since jedi but Trek movies are atrocious. The only non awful trek thing was TNG. The new movies are just as bad as the new Star Wars movies. CGI and nostalgia, thats what these franchises are about nowadays

>The only non awful trek thing was TNG.