Wifey wants me to hyphenate my last name. am i a cuck if i do?

wifey wants me to hyphenate my last name. am i a cuck if i do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlAciinO_Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

yup

mikes a cuck to maybe he can be your new hero

Pretty much, at least make her pay all the fees if you end up doing it.

yes. but you already knew that before you asked

youtube.com/watch?v=HlAciinO_Us

If she's not going to take your last name, she doesn't respect you enough.

Yes.

No, it is a better system, probably would prevent feminism a little bit too.

Yup

yes

Yes.

Resounding yes.

I have never met someone with a hyphenated name that wasn't a complete cuck.

Yes, you're a cuck if you do. Also, your kids will grow up with hyphenated last names which might as well be a Scarlet Letter for determining cuck offspring

it's retarded

are your children supposed to hyphenate their hyphenated last name when they get married?

Yup.
Might as well get the last name of her bull as well (assuming she didn't already).

Mike isn't a cuck, he has a massive 12" schlong

You're already a cuck for asking

Yes, if you do this your marriage will end with your wife declaring divorce within 5 years.

No it's a retarded system. when their children get married there will be three hyphens then seven then fifteen.

HEU
5 generations down the line we have people with 25 hyphens in their name.

You aren't a cuck unless you enjoy seeing your significant other having sex with someone else. Go for it, OP.

>t. Maddox

Yes, are you shitting me?
You majorly fucked up by not telling her "absolutely not" when she first brought it up.

Cuck for even thinking about it

Yes.

Make sure to scribe the hyphen on the tombstones of your forefathers.

Don't forget to shit on their graves before you leave.

Uh huh!

Not at all, one name for women, one for men.

Women retain their name, men retain theirs.

woman = Frederickson
man = Overton

female child = Frederickson - Overton

female child's name = Frederickson - Marshall

her female child's name = Frederickson - Gaines

where Overton, Marshall, and Gaines are masculine.

This.

Trips don't lie

You're not a man if you do.

Actually, this. You should have seen the warning signs long before this. That you didn't instinctively tell your woman no is cuck-like at best.

Cuck logic

wat

Take your unsubstantiated 10-inch penis memes back to your board.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

hahahaha your life is going to suck forever

you suck dude, you will NEVER have control of your house, u r fucked

jews should be sterilized.

yep

I've no idea how the system you are advocating even works.
Why is the female child simultaneously female Frederickson - Overton and Frederickson - Marshall

Yes.

She's a self entitled cunt and you should probably dumb her right now.

Top priority is your kids getting your name, though hyphenation in general is retarded and indicative of some other issues.

The only reason a woman would ever want to do that is for some 4th-wave feminism pressure, which should raise some flags for you. If your family name was shit (e.g. Steinmetz) I'd put up hell before willingly taking it, but why even suggest hyphenation other than for cucking you?

>Women retain their name, men retain theirs.

A teacher I had in high school got married . The entire class ended up finding out his wife kept her last name. He also played rap music in class. What a complete cuck.

fpbp

What is the point of even marrying if she wont go through with the tradition? Just tell her you don't need to be married because its an 'outdated institution' as a shit test and see how she reacts.

About 6 or 7 years ago i was dating a woman who i thought was "the one", know how i knew she wasn't? She wanted me to take her last name. After she asked that, i knew it was the beginning of the end.

Oh well.

Live and learn

Depends. If she the daughter of old money in which her second name actually carries some weight, or is she just a Jane Smith?

So there's no hyphens then.

you're already a cuck for asking the internet to make life choices for you. seriously what kind of cuck move is that?
turn off your fucking computer and make your own decisions holy shit

yes

You're thinking of James, who let his wife's lover be a co-star in the AVGN movie and kiss her in front of him.
Mike has a 1488% aryan wife who knows her place.

I see no problem with that as long as any kids they had together got his last name.

Autism aside, he's suggesting that you and your spouse hyphenate your last names. A daughter would be given your wife's family name, a son would get his biological father's.

>wifey wants me to hyphenate my last name. am i a cuck if i do?

Sounds like she wants all the benefits of marriage and none of the responsibilities.

Yeah, You'd be a cuck. Its time to start behaving like a man.

That does away with it being your family name then.

Dude, he's saying when a female child with the hyphenated name, they keep their mothers last name and hyphenate it with their new husbands last name. It's not that difficult to comprehend, but it is still 100% cuck.

yes

My brothers wife made the kids middle names her old last name. They are all fucking retarded. If you hyphenate, you might as well put your balls in a jar and give them to her. She might let you see them sometimes on holidays if you don't bother her too much. Kill yourself now or end the relationship. Good luck, user.

Now I think you've found your answer to OP's question.

Then it isn't a family name. The middle name(s) are for doing that.

This.

Put a life insurance policy on the house and burn it down with both of you inside it. If you die you're a cuck if you live you're a non-cuck and get a cash reward

are you a bad enough dude to escape a burning house ?

She should take her last name as her middle name and you don't change shit. Solved.

Yes

Just give the child the fathers name, if your wife remembers it

The only exception I can think of is if you think you are MTF tranny and she wants pick a totally new name. Like Steele. Or Braun or something like that

Maybe you should both should pick a new last name.
I vote for The Fucktards.

>life insurance policy on the house

Yes, kys if you do. Also, hope you got a prenup.

I might go far as to say she's not worth marrying

Yes

The parents don't change their names you dweeb, it's the children who take the hyphens. Also, it's retarded. Just don't marry her if she won't do it.

My wife said that. I said cancel the wedding I'm not marrying you. She said she was just joking.

They just need to be put in their place. Shes testing you to see how much of a bitch you are.

No, not at all. No one will look down on or lose respect for you at all. You should probably ask the bull if its ok for you to take her name though since her body belongs to him he might have feelings about keeping the name too.

>Hyphenate
Plz, my wife asked me to change my last name entirely.
I'm proud to be "Richard Frelick".
It doesn't make you a cuck. Don't listen to the altright.

You are already a cuck for her even asking

You already knew the answer, and you're even more of a cuck for asking about it.

hyphenate surnames are usually a low class move to give the impression of belonging to a higher class. This was very typical in spain in the 70s-80s and many people with extremely common 'working class' surnames (martinez, fernandez, gonzalez, whatever-ez) would hyphenate them and become martinez-zurita, fernandez-casas, etc to fake sophistication. It was usually done by men that married women above their class and had a rarer surname

tell her this, it's the truth: hyphenating your name will be seen as a desperate move to be you are something you are not and belong somewhere you don't. And it won't fool anyone

>Wife wants to keep her last name
>Kids will have my name only
How cucked am I

Pretty cucked. If your wife is unwilling to honour tradition by taking your name, you have to question why she'd bother with the traditional institution of marriage. Hope you have a pre-nup at least, cucky.

Only if "just the tip" makes you a cuck.
Also depends what your kids game will be.

So I get no credit for the kids thing?

I took my wife's name, and so did my two sons.

>wife's sons
Fixed

That's not his wife you dumb mexican

yes

The fact you even asked this means you were cucked long ago.

Please, start urinating while sitting down from this time forward.

Well, legally she has custody rights and I don't, so I guess you're correct.

I can't even look at Mike Matei without wanting to beat the shit out of him. I hate him so goddamn much

Very much so, yes.

>▶
>wifey wants me to hyphenate my last name. am i a cuck if i do?

I hope this is bait

assuming this is a shit test tell her you too want to eschew some tradition. Such as buying her a ring and having a traditional wedding. This will shut up 95% of women.

> 5 generations, 32 hyphens.

Actually it would be 32 if each successive generation had the compounding hyphens, fampai.

No, a better system would be to only allow one fucking surname (father's), then let the child choose to _add_ or not the mother's surname _too_ when he's 18
hypens are a cuckish over-complication

Totally fine desu. If she has a lot of professional connections or things like academic papers, then it makes sense. Just keep up the good work in perpetuating the white race.

Does that make you a mod or a hack?

Yes. Hyphenated names are for faggots and are a huge signal that a woman is crazy.

>If she has a lot of professional connections or things like academic papers
She does and that's the primary motivation for this. Thanks.